BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
When I'm making my peanut butter balls or adding some extra chips to my cookies, this is the brand I ALWAYS buy. Taste well and melts so smoothly. Taste good all melted down.
Kathryn R.
I absolutely love Nestle morsels. There are so many things you can do with these! Add to home made ice cream, they make great fondue with fruits, you can use them in just about anything you bake. And of course they're yummy on their own!
Angela T.
I think we've all purchased the cheapo store brand chocolate chips to bake with out of necessity. Was it ever worth it? No way! Nothing melts as lovely as Toll House morsels!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Toll house morsels are my go to chocolate chips! They melt so well and are so yummy! You can always find them on sale! Wouldn't make my chocolate chip cookies with out them!
raquel l.
Perfect on chocolate chip cookies and brownies just melt perfectly and taste AMAZING! love them so much they just set off any recipe with chocolate I have eleven used then pm for chocolate covered strawberries and they were delicious!
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
These are definitely my favorite chocolate chips to use. They taste great in everything from chocolate chip cookies to pancakes! I don't trust any other brand for my baking.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
So nostalgic of my cookie baking days with my grandma. I would recommend this product. It's available at most groceries and it has a great value. I purchase these a couple times a year and would buy again.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
Love these chocolate chips. I use them when I'm baking cookies or making Pan Cakes. But more importantly, for Chocolate covered Strawberries. There are just so many things this candy can be used for.
jessica m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these in cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and melt them to coat peanut butter candies. They're great as an ice cream topping, or just a handful as a quick snack. Love them!
Candace S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I think of chocolate chips I think of cookies, oreo balls, brownies! All these yummy desserts, toll house morsels are some of the best you can get! Easy to melt if necessary and they taste so good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?