BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angela T.
I think we've all purchased the cheapo store brand chocolate chips to bake with out of necessity. Was it ever worth it? No way! Nothing melts as lovely as Toll House morsels!
Sherra B.
Nestle Toll House morsels are the only one's I bake with. They don't melt when I'm baking with them. I use them in all my favorite recipes. Good it small bag's which I get usually at Walmart. Or the giant bag which I usually find at Costco
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
When I'm making my peanut butter balls or adding some extra chips to my cookies, this is the brand I ALWAYS buy. Taste well and melts so smoothly. Taste good all melted down.
Katie W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just made cookies with Toll House Milk Chocolate morsels and they turned out so yummy! I think the milk chocolate are the best for making cookies! But they are even good for making covered strawberries.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
Love these chocolate chips. I use them when I'm baking cookies or making Pan Cakes. But more importantly, for Chocolate covered Strawberries. There are just so many things this candy can be used for.
Juliana H.
Honolulu, HI
This chocolate chips very very good for baking and very good for just eating out of a bag. I used to by the generic brand but once you buy these you really can't go bake. very Good. Very good for baking.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
I love these chocolate chips ! I have always purchased them & will. They aren't too expensive either. It's affordable. I totally recommend to anyone purchasing this item. Well worth it!!! Tastes great and works great when making desserts
Amy H.
tyner, KY
I make homemade cheesecakes and I use these every time. They melt great with some half and half or some heavy cream. I think that they could be a little cheaper than what they are. But still love them.
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
These are definitely my favorite chocolate chips to use. They taste great in everything from chocolate chip cookies to pancakes! I don't trust any other brand for my baking.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
So nostalgic of my cookie baking days with my grandma. I would recommend this product. It's available at most groceries and it has a great value. I purchase these a couple times a year and would buy again.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?