BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Molly M.
This is my favorite chocolate to make some homemade chocolate cream cheese icing. It's affordable for all and it is super yummy. It's easy to work with and has all different uses for lots of desserts.
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great for baking! I have the two pound bag and it's amazing! These are great for baking and when you need to bribe younger family members into doing something for you! Just tell them you'll give them chocolate. These are also semi-sweet so they won't be on a sugar high.
Emily M.
Progreso, TX
This chocolate brand is amazing for cookies I love how it's smooth when the cookies are cool. I love the flavor of these chocolate chips and that's because I am not really a chocolate type of person.
Megan C.
San Antonio , TX
I use these to make my seven layer cookies. I always Stock up on them when they are on sad and I just freeze them. I have kept them in he freezer for 6months or more and have never had a problem with them going bad. The semi sweet are the best option for baking. Highly recommend!
Tiffany  H.
Wellersburg , PA
These are the best chocolate chips to cook with....or eat straight out of the bag. 😉 Affordable, and they have an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag!
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my favorite chocolate chips for my cookies. It's the best. It doesn't melt you put in the oven and makes your cookies perfect. My daughter loves it. And it has recipe at the back which is helpful for beginners.
Haley T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, melting, or even eating plain. The quality is great. They are more expensive than a generic brand, but worth the small price difference. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs chocolate chips for a recipe.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Favorite chocolate chips of all time. They make amazing baking chips. I use them in all my chocolate chip cookies. I think semi-sweet makes for the best baking. They aren't too sweet but still have enough sweet to make them so good. You can get a great big bag that will last for a long time at Costco. Great value and great taste.
hanna y.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always use the semi-sweet Nestle chocolate chips when I make chocolate chip cookies. They are sweet enough but not too sweet as too render the cookies too sugary. They melt really nicely too, and stay moist and creamy even after baking.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nestle toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels are a staple in our home. I add these to my baking recipes cakes and fudge. Also eating them alone is a treat. They are delicious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?