BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
claudia m.
Hesperia, Ca
I'm a Baker and I always use this nestle semi sweet chocolate chips for my chocolate ganach and chocolate mousse cake oh and strawberries its so easy to melt easy to work and the flavor is delicious
Angela T.
I think we've all purchased the cheapo store brand chocolate chips to bake with out of necessity. Was it ever worth it? No way! Nothing melts as lovely as Toll House morsels!
Yolonda S.
Huntingtown, MD
Toll house chocolate chips, great smooth chocolate taste for cookies, and other pastries.or a quick chocolate fix without eating a whole bar.Great for a quick snack ,a spoon of peanut butter and a couple of chips on top. love it!!!!
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Toll house morsels are my go to chocolate chips! They melt so well and are so yummy! You can always find them on sale! Wouldn't make my chocolate chip cookies with out them!
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
The inkynreasonmi gave thus type of morsel a B is because I like the octave with the peanut utter and semi sweet chocolate chips better. Especially when I am making chocolate chip cookies I always find them better with some pb added in!
jessica m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these in cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and melt them to coat peanut butter candies. They're great as an ice cream topping, or just a handful as a quick snack. Love them!
Autumn K.
Idabel, OK
This is a great product for mini cookies and add one in the middle when the cookie is almost done baking. Great for muffins, pancakes, cake, trailmix, and so many other baking goods.. not to mention pop a few in your mouth while baking!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Lesa B.
Spokane, WA
This is how you make the best chocolate chip cookies... hands down, every time. No questions, no guess work. Follow the recipe on the package and any amateur looks like a pro. You already have some baking talent? Then just imagine what you can do- The possibilities are endless!
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
This is great for baking I usually put them in my pancakes. It's very rich and tasty. I also make the toll house cookies and out the chips in them which taste really good. This is also good to like snack on if you are craving something sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?