Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I always buy this brand whenever i need chocolate chips. They are always almost on sale , and i can usually find coupons in our local paper. These chocolate chips are always great to have on hand and are always a staple in my household.
I love these things! Perfect for baking yet a very satisfying little snack when you have a sweet tooth. I love to mix them with some Greek yogurt & almond butter.
This is how you make the best chocolate chip cookies... hands down, every time. No questions, no guess work. Follow the recipe on the package and any amateur looks like a pro. You already have some baking talent? Then just imagine what you can do- The possibilities are endless!
I buy the large Dark Chocolate morsels and eat them as a snack or when I want some chocolate! Put some pretzels on foil and put on baking sheet top pretzels with chocolate morsels and bake in 350 oven for ten minutes. Remove and let cool completely and treat yourself to a low fat and low calorie snack better than a candy bar ;)
Nestle Toll House morsels are the only one's I bake with. They don't melt when I'm baking with them. I use them in all my favorite recipes. Good it small bag's which I get usually at Walmart. Or the giant bag which I usually find at Costco
There are always at least 3 bags of these in our fridge. They are obviously great for baking, but I always take a handful and eat them as a snack. Tollhouse is the best chocolate chip brand in my opinion!
This is a great product for mini cookies and add one in the middle when the cookie is almost done baking. Great for muffins, pancakes, cake, trailmix, and so many other baking goods.. not to mention pop a few in your mouth while baking!
I'm a Baker and I always use this nestle semi sweet chocolate chips for my chocolate ganach and chocolate mousse cake oh and strawberries its so easy to melt easy to work and the flavor is delicious
I just made cookies with Toll House Milk Chocolate morsels and they turned out so yummy! I think the milk chocolate are the best for making cookies! But they are even good for making covered strawberries.
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos