BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
jessica t.
Butler, KY
I always buy this brand whenever i need chocolate chips. They are always almost on sale , and i can usually find coupons in our local paper. These chocolate chips are always great to have on hand and are always a staple in my household.
Ashley C.
I love these things! Perfect for baking yet a very satisfying little snack when you have a sweet tooth. I love to mix them with some Greek yogurt & almond butter.
Lesa B.
Spokane, WA
This is how you make the best chocolate chip cookies... hands down, every time. No questions, no guess work. Follow the recipe on the package and any amateur looks like a pro. You already have some baking talent? Then just imagine what you can do- The possibilities are endless!
Billie Jo P.
Bangor, PA
I buy the large Dark Chocolate morsels and eat them as a snack or when I want some chocolate! Put some pretzels on foil and put on baking sheet top pretzels with chocolate morsels and bake in 350 oven for ten minutes. Remove and let cool completely and treat yourself to a low fat and low calorie snack better than a candy bar ;)
Sherra B.
Nestle Toll House morsels are the only one's I bake with. They don't melt when I'm baking with them. I use them in all my favorite recipes. Good it small bag's which I get usually at Walmart. Or the giant bag which I usually find at Costco
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
There are always at least 3 bags of these in our fridge. They are obviously great for baking, but I always take a handful and eat them as a snack. Tollhouse is the best chocolate chip brand in my opinion!
Autumn K.
Idabel, OK
This is a great product for mini cookies and add one in the middle when the cookie is almost done baking. Great for muffins, pancakes, cake, trailmix, and so many other baking goods.. not to mention pop a few in your mouth while baking!
claudia m.
Hesperia, Ca
I'm a Baker and I always use this nestle semi sweet chocolate chips for my chocolate ganach and chocolate mousse cake oh and strawberries its so easy to melt easy to work and the flavor is delicious
Katie W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just made cookies with Toll House Milk Chocolate morsels and they turned out so yummy! I think the milk chocolate are the best for making cookies! But they are even good for making covered strawberries.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?