BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley G.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nestle chocolate chips are the best! They have the creamiest texture and melt perfectly for dipping strawberries or coating crackers as a treat! They are Akzo wonderful tossed in pancake or waffle mix for a sweet treat in the morning!
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
I love using these in my banana muffins and I also use them in my waffles. Sometimes I use the minis to help get more in but not have too much with the bigger pieces. This is def worth the buy. Yummy!!
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
You literally can't go wrong with these chocolate chips! I buy a huge bag from our local wholesale club and use them in everything.... cookies, brownies, oatmeal, pancakes. Their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back is always a winner! They come out perfect every time 🙂
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Now seriously how can you go wrong with Nestle? Exactly you can't, so go grab some and start baking. These are a popular item here as my girls love chocolate chip pancakes! Or just a little chocolate to help get by those cravings.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestle is a house hold name is deserves to be! Their chocolate is pretty delicious and these chips melt perfectly. Lately I've been low carbing but they have an option for me too. Nestle is all around awesome
S K.
They are very good quality and the recipe on the back works great! You can also look on their website for more recipes. The taste is pretty good and I use it in everything- cookies, brownies, frosting etc. I would highly recommend this!
Sarah W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite baking morsel. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They even have a recipe on the package. They are so affordable. I always have a couple of packages stored in my freezer.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Used these to make some chewy oatmeal and brown sugar cookies the other day, they were delicious. Snuck a few handfuls of them by themselves as well! A great product for baking or for a small snack to get that sweet fix!
Victoria G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use these for baking, they are pretty much my go to for chocolate chips. They always bake nicely without totally losing their shape and consistency, and they have a great flavor. Not to mention the recipe on the back of the bag is a great chocolate chip cookies recipe! Love this brand!
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
These are great for cooking! I use them when I make chocolate chips waffles, pancakes or cookies. They're the only brand I use. Put some whipped cream in a bowl and a few of these on top for a nice little treat!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?