BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
Gabrielle R.
I love these sooooo much. These are my favorite cookies ever. I know you shouldn't eat the dough raw, but I've done it quite a few times without getting sick. They always taste home made and I will continue making them until the day I die.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I do a ton of baking and I absolutely love these! I always make sure to keep several bags stocked at my house. Whether you're making fudge, a cake, cookies or anything else these are amazing. They taste super great and the price is decent.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a great melting chocolate! Also great to use in baked goods. This chocolate always has a rich flavor and a really good price point. The sizes of the little chips also makes it easy to melt in the microwave so you can pipe with it.
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these and will never use another brand! Their semi sweet morsels are perfect for my family's traditional homemade (from scratch) chocolate chip cookies! Always melt so nicely. Also great for chocolate covered cherries and pretzels!
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love them!!! Use them for my homemade cookies, s'mores, and brownies. These affordable kisses from the heavens just add the right touch to any chocolate dish or snacks. These can be purchased at your local supermarket. I always get these.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
My husband loves these. He eats them straight out of the bag! They make cookies so much better! Defiantly not plastic tasting! My mom has always used these in her cookies sense I was a little girl. I don't think I could ever not buy them!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
I can eat these straight out the bag! Just when I need to curb my sweet tooth, I buy a bag of the semi sweet chocolate morsels. I do like the peanut butter ones for when I make brownies. So I usually have a bag or two always in my pantry.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Toll house morsels are the perfect amount of sweet! They are easy to use, just add a small handful to baking recipes to add just the right amount of chocolatey goodness to popcorn, cookies, muffins, waffles, or anything you can think of!
Danny R.
Hidden Valley Lake, CA
Just like any regular old chocolate chip. I've had the semi-sweet ones which are awesome for pancakes, but personally I don't enjoy bitter chocolate on its own. And they have good size bags for a fraction of the price of other competitors
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?