BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You just can't be Toll House chocolate chips! They melt so smoothly and take chocolate chip cookies to the next level of cookie goodness :D

A great way to use them is to get the regular size and the minis and mix into brownies 😍 Yummy!

The semi sweet kind is the best for baking ;) Love that they are reasonably priced :)
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great rich taste. They are great to use for cooking and making desserts. Since they are not extremely sweet they make a great add on, since they won't mess with the taste of the dessert you are making
Maddie F.
Nummyness so yeah that's all I got to say about this nummy nummy good for my tummy however bad for my body but hey who cares about that am I right ;D no, I'm wrong... we all care.... some more than others...
Andreza O.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love a warm gooey chocolate chip cookies and these are MY GO TO CHOCO CHIPS. You can find them almost at any store and they're decently priced.  They're deliciously sweet! I used them in cookies and in my protein balls. YES! I would definitely tell everyone to get these!
Dominique W.
I use theses when I make s'more croissants. Super delicious, not too sweet and the kids love. I enjoy having a dessert after dinner most evenings so there is always a bag of these in the pantry. Definitely recommend.
Joi B.
Great to put in anything you are baking or cooking up! Chocolate chip is my favorite of all time chocolate anything I will mostly eat you can get these anywhere as far as your local grocery store.
Briauna S.
Springfield, MO
I love baking with toll house morsels! They are the perfect combination of sweet and creamy! I would choose this brand over many other brands. I typically buy them at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect chocolate chips for making cookies, they are semi sweet and delicious, they also are great to add to trail mix for the kids as well as adding them to brownie mix and making them extra chocolaty. I purchase a bag of these almost every time we go to the store.
T S.
Toll House is my chocolate chip of choice. The flavor is great. We do alot of baking in out house so we purchase a larger bag from costco. The value there is way better in comparison to supermarket pricing. If purchasing in the supermarket wait for sales and coupons!
Crystal C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I get in my kitchen and start my baking, nestle toll house is always my go to. Its just the right amount of chocolaty sweetness and works great for Anything. Its my main ingredient for anything chocolate
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?