BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Toll house morsels are my go to chocolate chips! They melt so well and are so yummy! You can always find them on sale! Wouldn't make my chocolate chip cookies with out them!
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
I try to always have it on my pantry.. great for baking, tastes like real chocolate, not the ones that leave your mouth tasting like "fat" . it is great for cookies, cupcakes, and anything else in between
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
These are the ones I bake with most of the time. they are great and I was raised on these when my mom baked. it is nice to have tradition. you can never go wrong with these.
Amber L.
Florence, SC
Very sweet great for baking or melting for fondue.if you want to put chocolate chips in a cake or brownies you need to cover the chocolate chips in flour so they wont sink to the bottom of the baked good.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
When I'm making my peanut butter balls or adding some extra chips to my cookies, this is the brand I ALWAYS buy. Taste well and melts so smoothly. Taste good all melted down.
Jenny C.
Bethesda, MD
I've used these chocolate chips to make cookies, cakes, milkshakes, and even just ate them plainly out of the bag. Not once did they disappoint! The price isn't bad either so I definitely recommend them!
Angela T.
I think we've all purchased the cheapo store brand chocolate chips to bake with out of necessity. Was it ever worth it? No way! Nothing melts as lovely as Toll House morsels!
Angela F.
bridgeview,il , bridgeview,il
Toll house morsels are they best!
I love baking, and from all the cookies and cakes and sweets I have made, the one thing my husband and son always want are toll house chocolate chip cookies. I make a batch about once a week for them..
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My boyfriend and I both have a lot of allergies and these are the only chocolate chips we can use in our baking! We love them, they are delicious, and don't cause tummy aches!
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I love to make chocolate chip pancakes on the weekends using these morsels. They also work great for baking cookies of muffins. I have also found so many cute ideas to use them on Pinterest. They are also great to grab a few when you want a sweet treat but don't need many calories.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?