BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Progreso, TX
This chocolate brand is amazing for cookies I love how it's smooth when the cookies are cool. I love the flavor of these chocolate chips and that's because I am not really a chocolate type of person.
Jeneva E.
Concord , CA
This is my favorite chocolate chips for my cookies. It's the best. It doesn't melt you put in the oven and makes your cookies perfect. My daughter loves it. And it has recipe at the back which is helpful for beginners.
hanna y.
I always use the semi-sweet Nestle chocolate chips when I make chocolate chip cookies. They are sweet enough but not too sweet as too render the cookies too sugary. They melt really nicely too, and stay moist and creamy even after baking.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Favorite chocolate chips of all time. They make amazing baking chips. I use them in all my chocolate chip cookies. I think semi-sweet makes for the best baking. They aren't too sweet but still have enough sweet to make them so good. You can get a great big bag that will last for a long time at Costco. Great value and great taste.
Haley T.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use for baking, melting, or even eating plain. The quality is great. They are more expensive than a generic brand, but worth the small price difference. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs chocolate chips for a recipe.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Nestle toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels are a staple in our home. I add these to my baking recipes cakes and fudge. Also eating them alone is a treat. They are delicious.
Rosita G.
Downey, CA
As all you ladies know I love to bake and there's no other chocolate chips did I use other than Nestle weather at making semi-sweet or milk chocolate this is my go-to and it's never a disappointment
Maricruz I.
These are my all time favorite chocolates I add it to everything. To my pancakes in the morning. To birthday cakes, to do chocolate covered fruit. And actually go beyond baking and do art with chocolate for events I host sometimes. To me personally not to sweet and not to dull.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
These have always been the go-to chocolate chips when making chocolate chip cookies growing up. Aside from the nostalgia, I continue to purchase them because the chocolate has a good flavor that is not too sweet and makes incredible cookies!
Elise E.
Boston, MA
These are the best chocolate chips to use while baking. They have great taste and texture and retain their shape pretty well when cooked. The size is also good, small but not tiny. They aren't as sweet as a chocolate bar but are best when baked
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?