BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My boyfriend and I both have a lot of allergies and these are the only chocolate chips we can use in our baking! We love them, they are delicious, and don't cause tummy aches!
Candace S.
Rochester, NY
When I think of chocolate chips I think of cookies, oreo balls, brownies! All these yummy desserts, toll house morsels are some of the best you can get! Easy to melt if necessary and they taste so good!
jessica m.
Hamilton , OH
Love these in any flavor! Milk Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorites! I like to use them for making trail mix. you can bake with these or use them as decorations in baking. so many different ideas!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You really can't go wrong with Toll House morsels. They have a great and a chocolate flavor and in my house we use them for baking cookies and also just as eating for a snack.
Melissa B.
Alpine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We snack on these all the time. I keep a huge bag in the freezer. Our fav is adding some to vanilla yogurt for a nice healthy dessert. My personal favorite is adding a few inside raspberries!! So yummy!
Linda M.
I make the best brownies and chocolate cip cookies, using Nestlé Toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels. They are rich, creamy, chocolaty good .I recommend you try it soon. I will continue to buy this product.
veve i.
Douglasville , GA
I love these chocolate chips ! I have always purchased them & will. They aren't too expensive either. It's affordable. I totally recommend to anyone purchasing this item. Well worth it!!! Tastes great and works great when making desserts
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I don't think these are very different from other brands. They work just as good. I usually go for whats the best price at the time or if i have coupons. I always keep my in the fridge and snack on them too.
Caitlin R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren't the REALLY good chocolate chips, but perfect for cookies! I normally use these for baking, not melting for candy or more delicate uses, and find they are great as most people have fond memories of these from childhood.
Kelly G.
Seattle, WA
These chocolates are great for baking, and you can't beat that recipe on the back! There is an 'Ultimate Guide to Chocolate Chip Cookies' online that uses the recipe to run some cookie experimentation. By tweaking the recipe a bit they make the cookies chewy, crisp, soft, flat, thick, cakey etc. It is an interesting read!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?