BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Angela T.
I think we've all purchased the cheapo store brand chocolate chips to bake with out of necessity. Was it ever worth it? No way! Nothing melts as lovely as Toll House morsels!
Zahall A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great for baking I usually put them in my pancakes. It's very rich and tasty. I also make the toll house cookies and out the chips in them which taste really good. This is also good to like snack on if you are craving something sweet.
raquel l.
Perfect on chocolate chip cookies and brownies just melt perfectly and taste AMAZING! love them so much they just set off any recipe with chocolate I have eleven used then pm for chocolate covered strawberries and they were delicious!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
My boyfriend and I both have a lot of allergies and these are the only chocolate chips we can use in our baking! We love them, they are delicious, and don't cause tummy aches!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Melissa B.
Alpine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We snack on these all the time. I keep a huge bag in the freezer. Our fav is adding some to vanilla yogurt for a nice healthy dessert. My personal favorite is adding a few inside raspberries!! So yummy!
jessica m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these in cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and melt them to coat peanut butter candies. They're great as an ice cream topping, or just a handful as a quick snack. Love them!
Jessy M.
HAMILTON, OH
Love these in any flavor! Milk Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorites! I like to use them for making trail mix. you can bake with these or use them as decorations in baking. so many different ideas!
claudia m.
Hesperia, Ca
I'm a Baker and I always use this nestle semi sweet chocolate chips for my chocolate ganach and chocolate mousse cake oh and strawberries its so easy to melt easy to work and the flavor is delicious
rosselly v.
Nestle is my go-to brand for chocolate chips. they taste great, have a nice consistency, and who doesn't love those little chips of heaven. Put them in your pancakes, cookies, or eat them out of the bag.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?