Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
Best chocolate ever. I usually use these to make my famous chocolate covered strawberries. All i do is melt the chocolate over medium heat. Then dip my berries. It's wonderful.
I love this stuff. It's the perfect chocolate for baking. You can put it in cookies, pancakes, etc. you can even melt them and make tasty chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy!
This is a great melting chocolate! Also great to use in baked goods. This chocolate always has a rich flavor and a really good price point. The sizes of the little chips also makes it easy to melt in the microwave so you can pipe with it.
I use these whenever I make chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate doesn't taste cheap. I repurchase this product all the time. If you warm up the chocolate chips you can use them to cover strawberries, pineapples, bananas, or pretzels.
Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips are my go to for chocolate chip cookies. I do not use anything else! They just seem to be the best in my cookie recipe. I always get so many compliments when I use Nestle
I love these things! Perfect for baking yet a very satisfying little snack when you have a sweet tooth. I love to mix them with some Greek yogurt & almond butter.
Perfect on chocolate chip cookies and brownies just melt perfectly and taste AMAZING! love them so much they just set off any recipe with chocolate I have eleven used then pm for chocolate covered strawberries and they were delicious!
Nestle is my go-to brand for chocolate chips. they taste great, have a nice consistency, and who doesn't love those little chips of heaven. Put them in your pancakes, cookies, or eat them out of the bag.
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos