BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH
Love these in any flavor! Milk Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorites! I like to use them for making trail mix. you can bake with these or use them as decorations in baking. so many different ideas!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
The quintessential baking brand when making chocolate chip cookies! How can you stray from the best! Love the smooth taste of their chocolate in a nice fresh warm chewy cookie
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
This is great for baking I usually put them in my pancakes. It's very rich and tasty. I also make the toll house cookies and out the chips in them which taste really good. This is also good to like snack on if you are craving something sweet.
raquel l.
Perfect on chocolate chip cookies and brownies just melt perfectly and taste AMAZING! love them so much they just set off any recipe with chocolate I have eleven used then pm for chocolate covered strawberries and they were delicious!
Melissa B.
Alpine, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We snack on these all the time. I keep a huge bag in the freezer. Our fav is adding some to vanilla yogurt for a nice healthy dessert. My personal favorite is adding a few inside raspberries!! So yummy!
jessica m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use these in cookies, muffins, cupcakes, and melt them to coat peanut butter candies. They're great as an ice cream topping, or just a handful as a quick snack. Love them!
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
The inkynreasonmi gave thus type of morsel a B is because I like the octave with the peanut utter and semi sweet chocolate chips better. Especially when I am making chocolate chip cookies I always find them better with some pb added in!
Kathryn R.
I absolutely love Nestle morsels. There are so many things you can do with these! Add to home made ice cream, they make great fondue with fruits, you can use them in just about anything you bake. And of course they're yummy on their own!
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
Not my favorite chocolate chips, even though they're nestle. They are kind of chalky and not as rich as one might hope. They have a great cookie recipe on the back though and are really affordable!!!
Lesa B.
Spokane, WA
This is how you make the best chocolate chip cookies... hands down, every time. No questions, no guess work. Follow the recipe on the package and any amateur looks like a pro. You already have some baking talent? Then just imagine what you can do- The possibilities are endless!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?