BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brenda M.
Newbury Park, CA
I really love using Toll House Morsels when making my chocolate chip cookies! Its just the right amount of sweet and the quality of chocolate is just perfect! I would definitely reccomed this brand of chocolate for anyone who loves to bake!
Janaya D.
Temecula, CA
I love these things. I keep a bag of them in my freezer to much on when I absolutely cannot say no to chocolate anymore. I can grab a handful to satisfy the craving without consuming so many calories that I have to squeeze in another workout.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great to have on hand for everything. Recently I found a recipe for these, melted peanut butter and cut up apples. It's great for when you want something sweet but don't want to be too unhealthy.
Sara M.
Williamsport, MD
These chips are our go to baking chips in our household. Nothing compares to a Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie! Make sure you use the whole bag (minus the 1-2 each kid eats while helping with the cookies!)
Krystle R.
These are the only chips I use for baking. I love that they come in so many different flavors. I usually freeze them for about 20 minutes before I put them in my cookie dough so they stay solid when baking.
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
I love these little guys for cookies! They're the gold standard for all baking projects, and they're also perfect for decorating baked goods! And of course, as a snack when you're desperate for chocolate!
Amber S.
I love Nestle chips. There are so many varieties the possibilities are endless. I used a bag of chocolate/peanut butter the other day and made fudge to go with our Christmas trays. Super easy and delicious!
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
So my sister was baking a lot of stuff last month and we bought these chocolate chips. They are really good by themselves, but not so much in other things. She mad chocolate chip pancakes and the chocolate chips were just too bitter for me.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
My pantry is never complete without Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels. They're the key to the best cookies ever--melt them down and you can make anything from hot chocolate to a divine chocolate cake, (or pie). Never let them run dry.
Amanda P.
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use for baking. It's been a family tradition, and they're just so tasty! I've tried store brand morsels but they're a bit sweeter than the nestle brand. Works well in baking or just out if the bag;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?