BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
NIna J.
Pontiac, MI
Nestle has been a staple in our house for years! It's the brand I turn to when I want to make something special. Their brand of chocolate is always consistently good. I'll even eat these out of the bag (:
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just purchased these in December to make chocolate strawberries for Christmas and they turned out amazing my brother wanted more lol! And will still have many chocolates left over
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
My absolute favorite chocolate chip! I make them with my homemade chocolate chip cookies and I also met the chips and pour it on my popcorn! Tastes so delicious!
Sara M.
Williamsport, MD
These chips are our go to baking chips in our household. Nothing compares to a Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie! Make sure you use the whole bag (minus the 1-2 each kid eats while helping with the cookies!)
Julie M.
I absolutely love these for baking. I also use them in a homemade trail mix. They are the perfect amount of sweet! Yum, yum, yum!! #chocolatelover #semisweet #sweettooth
Beth A.
Honolulu, HI
Having a cooking and baking channel, I go through quite a bit of chocolate chips. Seeing some other brands on sale, I will occasionally purchase them, but realized that there just is no comparison. It's Toll House or die in this family now.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to chocolate chips for cookies or melting. They melt very well in a double boiler and turn out very creamy. I love using the semi-sweet morsels in my Mexican hot chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
Taylor T.
I love baking and these are the brand I always turn to. They aren't as expensive as some of the others, but they still have great flavor. I also add it to me overnight oatmeal for a little something sweet!!!
Yolonda S.
Huntingtown, MD
Toll house chocolate chips, great smooth chocolate taste for cookies, and other pastries.or a quick chocolate fix without eating a whole bar.Great for a quick snack ,a spoon of peanut butter and a couple of chips on top. love it!!!!
Candace S.
Rochester, NY
When I think of chocolate chips I think of cookies, oreo balls, brownies! All these yummy desserts, toll house morsels are some of the best you can get! Easy to melt if necessary and they taste so good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?