BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren D.
My favorite semi-sweet morsels to use in baking. They melt perfectly in cookies and just taste so much better then any other brand. I also take a small handful for a midnight snack and it helps the chocolate craving! I always have a bag in the house.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
I've never made a bad recipe using these chocolate chips! They're my favorite when used in homemade chocolate chip cookies. I also always have a tub of these in the freezer for a quick chocolate fix! Yummy!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Favorite chocolate chip brand! Really nice and firm but not to firm to the point where they are hard to eat. They also melt very nicely if you want to make a fondue-like sauce for strawberries or other foods.
Melyssa G.
What I really enjoy about the semi-sweet morsels is that even though they are semi-sweet they are still sweet. I love putting the morsels in my movie popcorn. The bag is not that expensive and depending how often I bake the bag can last for a while.
Katie D.
These chocolate chips are amazing! I use them for my chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, brownies, pretty much anything I bake that I can put chocolate chips in! I even melt them for chocolate covered strawberries!
Haleleigh B.
Windsor, VT
Best chocolate chips ever. Amazing flavor and taste. 10/10 recommend. This taste real unlike other brands. It's better. Good value. Would recommend to others. Yeah that's about all I have to say about this.
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
There is nothing better than a warm, gooey, chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven--doesn't matter if it's a cold winter's night, or for a snack at your summer block party. Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips and their cookie recipes can't be beat!
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
We always use these for chocolate chip cookies. They are so yummy in the cookies. My mom makes me cookies when I come home so they are a staple in her house. I also give them to my toddler for potty training :)
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Omg the yummy goodness! You can not go wrong covering anything in this yummy yummy stuff! Strawberry covered, perfect for your lover on B-day! So so so good! And the brownies on the back, say what! You must try them!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I use this one for baking also. And its so good , i always keep an extra packet in my fridge. Its very cheap, sometimes i add it in my shakes , because of my sweet tooth, I will purchase it again, and again I will say for baking purposes its just perfect
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?