BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carla G.
These are the only chocolate chips I use to make cookies, put in pancakes and inside banana bread. They're a great value for the price and taste great. They're a part of my menu at least once every two weeks. I usually buy these at HEB or Walmart.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These chocolate morsels are so delicious and taste great in baked goods! We love to make a trail mix out of goldfish, chocolate morsels, and marshmallows for road trips or church snacks. They melt beautifully and they offer dark, milk, and white versions!
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
These are my GO TO when baking, especially around Christmas time! Sometimes I like to purchase raspberries and add a choco chip into the center for a sweet treat. Good for the value in price and easily accessible!
Dara B.
Collegeville, PA
I am an avid baker.  Every Christmas I bake 18 different kinds of cookies to send to my friends and family all over the country.  The ONLY chips I use are Nestle.  They are a great value and great quality.   The taste of your cookies depends on great ingredients and that is why these are my go to chips.
Peach B.
I love these little chips of goodness. They are an excellent addition to cookies, pancakes, etc. they are also affordable and you get a lot in one package. They are quite delicious. I recommend and will purchase again.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I feel like you can't go wrong with Nestle. These are my go-to chocolate chips whenever I'm baking (which is a lot). They just taste like my childhood. I also kind of have the tendency to just eat these on their own...I'm not weird....
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like dark chocolate then these are for you. They're perfect for baking and even make a great snack. Eat them with popcorn for the perfect sweet and salty mix! And out of all chocolate they are relatively healthy! Definitely a great purchase.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
It's a great you can use them for baking you can eat them. You can find them at normally every swear because it is a very popular bread. They're not the most cost-effective but that's what you get for big brand name.
Jasmine Y.
These hold up so well in the oven surprisingly. They taste amazing and don't go bad fast. I've got a bunch sitting in my cupboard right now and they're even nice to snack on occasionally. The price is worth it.
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
On the back of this package is has the regular recipe, but I think in the same box just one or two paragraph down it will say something about cookie bars or putting the cookies in the pan. follow the regular recipe just put it in a pan to make cookies bars and it is possibly the best thing you will ever eat in your I tire life.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?