BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Beth A.
Honolulu, HI
Having a cooking and baking channel, I go through quite a bit of chocolate chips. Seeing some other brands on sale, I will occasionally purchase them, but realized that there just is no comparison. It's Toll House or die in this family now.
Maria M.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just purchased these in December to make chocolate strawberries for Christmas and they turned out amazing my brother wanted more lol! And will still have many chocolates left over
Kristie W.
E Brunswick, NJ
This brand is both affordable and tasty. I would definitely recommend to my friends. They are perfect for baking recipes! They may be a bit pricier, but you get the quality you pay for, so it's worth it (:
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to chocolate chips for cookies or melting. They melt very well in a double boiler and turn out very creamy. I love using the semi-sweet morsels in my Mexican hot chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
Janaya D.
Temecula, CA
I love these things. I keep a bag of them in my freezer to much on when I absolutely cannot say no to chocolate anymore. I can grab a handful to satisfy the craving without consuming so many calories that I have to squeeze in another workout.
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
I love baking and these are the brand I always turn to. They aren't as expensive as some of the others, but they still have great flavor. I also add it to me overnight oatmeal for a little something sweet!!!
Krystle R.
These are the only chips I use for baking. I love that they come in so many different flavors. I usually freeze them for about 20 minutes before I put them in my cookie dough so they stay solid when baking.
Judith B.
Orlando, FL
I love these things! I usually keep a bag or two in the pantry for baking. They also melt fairly quick when I have to cover truffles and cake pops. My daughter loves these and eats it straight out of the bag. I also love the white chocolate!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
I'm totally guilty of eating chocolate chips all by themselves.. but when I'm not misbehaving, they're great for cookies, cakes, home made hot chocolate, I even throw them in my trail mix! Super great price for such a great product
NIna J.
Pontiac, MI
Nestle has been a staple in our house for years! It's the brand I turn to when I want to make something special. Their brand of chocolate is always consistently good. I'll even eat these out of the bag (:
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back