BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara M.
Williamsport, MD
These chips are our go to baking chips in our household. Nothing compares to a Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie! Make sure you use the whole bag (minus the 1-2 each kid eats while helping with the cookies!)
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great to have on hand for everything. Recently I found a recipe for these, melted peanut butter and cut up apples. It's great for when you want something sweet but don't want to be too unhealthy.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to chocolate chips for cookies or melting. They melt very well in a double boiler and turn out very creamy. I love using the semi-sweet morsels in my Mexican hot chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
Amanda P.
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I use for baking. It's been a family tradition, and they're just so tasty! I've tried store brand morsels but they're a bit sweeter than the nestle brand. Works well in baking or just out if the bag;)
Beth A.
Honolulu, HI
Having a cooking and baking channel, I go through quite a bit of chocolate chips. Seeing some other brands on sale, I will occasionally purchase them, but realized that there just is no comparison. It's Toll House or die in this family now.
Judith B.
Orlando, FL
I love these things! I usually keep a bag or two in the pantry for baking. They also melt fairly quick when I have to cover truffles and cake pops. My daughter loves these and eats it straight out of the bag. I also love the white chocolate!
Taylor T.
I love baking and these are the brand I always turn to. They aren't as expensive as some of the others, but they still have great flavor. I also add it to me overnight oatmeal for a little something sweet!!!
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
I love these little guys for cookies! They're the gold standard for all baking projects, and they're also perfect for decorating baked goods! And of course, as a snack when you're desperate for chocolate!
Jamie M.
These are my go to for all recipes with chocolate. I love melting them down to dip fruit or cookies in as well. We go through a. As of these frequently. They are smooth and creamy. Definitely worth using.
Elizabeth O.
Greensboro, NC
When I was pregnant with my second child, all I wanted to eat was Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. When I went to the grocery store, I would buy the usual bread and milk, but I would also get butter and chocolate chips every time. These chocolate chips, used in the recipe on the bag, make THE BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?