BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristie C.
These are my very favorite chocolate chips! the ingredients are real and they can actually be cheaper than off brand with unhealthy ingredients. love me some toll house cookies!
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll House morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips I will put in cookies! Unlike store brand,these are never waxy or taste "chocolate flavored". These melt beautifully,leaving a rich,velvety chocolate flavor. There is NO substitution for these!
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just purchased these in December to make chocolate strawberries for Christmas and they turned out amazing my brother wanted more lol! And will still have many chocolates left over
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
I love Nestle tollhouse morsels. Yum Yum Yum they are so good I eat them straight out the bag.Generic brands do not come close to comparing to these. They just melt in your mouth. They are great for baking, but mine never make it that far :)
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a great melting chocolate! Also great to use in baked goods. This chocolate always has a rich flavor and a really good price point. The sizes of the little chips also makes it easy to melt in the microwave so you can pipe with it.
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
So my sister was baking a lot of stuff last month and we bought these chocolate chips. They are really good by themselves, but not so much in other things. She mad chocolate chip pancakes and the chocolate chips were just too bitter for me.
Muneeba S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great to just have in your pantry. When your making a dessert or even pancakes is great to just throw some in their for some fun. I'm guilty of even eating them on their own, just taking a few out and popping them in my mouth!
Amber S.
I love Nestle chips. There are so many varieties the possibilities are endless. I used a bag of chocolate/peanut butter the other day and made fudge to go with our Christmas trays. Super easy and delicious!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these and I love the way they taste. I love to make cookies and just any sweets and I love the way it easy to melt for candies or chocolate dipped strawberries .
Emily T.
Marietta, GA
I splurged and bought these chips instead of the store brand ones when making my Christmas fudge this year, and the difference it made was incredible! They were creamier and melted to a much nicer consistency. Will definitely be buying again!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?