BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caroline A.
Anderson , SC
I buy these by the largest size we can at SAM's Club because I put them in most everything! They are not quite as smooth as Ghirardelli chips but also not as expensive. I use them to throw in boxed brownies just to add a little chocolate, make ganache, eat as is by the handful, etc. Highly recommend!
Madison S.
Willshire, OH
One of my absolute favorite little treats and items to bake with. They spread beautifully when melted or you can even just pop the bag open and pop a few (or a lot) into your mouth! We always have a bag at my house.
Arianne J.
I've used these for baking countless times. They are great for cakes, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, or just to munch on. They're pretty affordable, and you can buy them at most grocery stores. I use this brand in general for recipes that require chocolate.
Emma L.
You just can't beat Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips. My mom uses the recipe on the back of these chips to make her cookies, which I love! I think these taste better than the other brands and are great to eat on their own to cure a sweet tooth, too!
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my go-to chocolate chips every time I bake something! Sometimes I even eat them on my own because they have a great taste. Not the healthiest, but they're definitely something to use when baking
Olivia J.
These chocolate chips are the best for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies. The are the perfect mix between melty and not too melty. The semi-sweet taste of them is also a great feature of these chocolate chips.
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Great for basic chocolate chip cookies, or even to make a chocolate ganache. These are for those who enjoy milk chocolate. I prefer dark chocolate so sometimes I will get these and other times I will get something else. This comes at a great price point
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are one of my favorite chocolate chips to buy. I love to use these when I make my chocolate covered strawberries because they melt so well. They are also very cheap and affordable. I buy mine at Sam's Club in a big pack. I highly recommend this!
Emily M.
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag is awesome too. Maybe a little on the expensive side though.
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
They're good for baking cookies or something of that sort, but they're way too bitter to do anything else with. I would never melt these and coat anything with this chocolate. There's just no sweetness at all even though they're supposed to be semi sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?