BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite chocolate chip! I make them with my homemade chocolate chip cookies and I also met the chips and pour it on my popcorn! Tastes so delicious!
Sara M.
Williamsport, MD
These chips are our go to baking chips in our household. Nothing compares to a Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie! Make sure you use the whole bag (minus the 1-2 each kid eats while helping with the cookies!)
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
I love these little guys for cookies! They're the gold standard for all baking projects, and they're also perfect for decorating baked goods! And of course, as a snack when you're desperate for chocolate!
Beth A.
Honolulu, HI
Having a cooking and baking channel, I go through quite a bit of chocolate chips. Seeing some other brands on sale, I will occasionally purchase them, but realized that there just is no comparison. It's Toll House or die in this family now.
Amber S.
I love Nestle chips. There are so many varieties the possibilities are endless. I used a bag of chocolate/peanut butter the other day and made fudge to go with our Christmas trays. Super easy and delicious!
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
I love Nestle tollhouse morsels. Yum Yum Yum they are so good I eat them straight out the bag.Generic brands do not come close to comparing to these. They just melt in your mouth. They are great for baking, but mine never make it that far :)
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is making cookies and my go to is always nestle toll house chips! Plus the recipe us usally right on the bag so you can never lose it lol
Kristie W.
E Brunswick, NJ
This brand is both affordable and tasty. I would definitely recommend to my friends. They are perfect for baking recipes! They may be a bit pricier, but you get the quality you pay for, so it's worth it (:
Jamie M.
These are my go to for all recipes with chocolate. I love melting them down to dip fruit or cookies in as well. We go through a. As of these frequently. They are smooth and creamy. Definitely worth using.
Janaya D.
Temecula, CA
I love these things. I keep a bag of them in my freezer to much on when I absolutely cannot say no to chocolate anymore. I can grab a handful to satisfy the craving without consuming so many calories that I have to squeeze in another workout.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart