BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pinal P.
Osceola, AR
these are one of my favorite chocolate chips to buy. I love to use these when I make my chocolate covered strawberries because they melt so well. They are also very cheap and affordable. I buy mine at Sam's Club in a big pack. I highly recommend this!
Emily M.
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag is awesome too. Maybe a little on the expensive side though.
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
They're good for baking cookies or something of that sort, but they're way too bitter to do anything else with. I would never melt these and coat anything with this chocolate. There's just no sweetness at all even though they're supposed to be semi sweet.
Carla G.
These are the only chocolate chips I use to make cookies, put in pancakes and inside banana bread. They're a great value for the price and taste great. They're a part of my menu at least once every two weeks. I usually buy these at HEB or Walmart.
Amanda C.
These chocolate morsels are so delicious and taste great in baked goods! We love to make a trail mix out of goldfish, chocolate morsels, and marshmallows for road trips or church snacks. They melt beautifully and they offer dark, milk, and white versions!
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
These are my GO TO when baking, especially around Christmas time! Sometimes I like to purchase raspberries and add a choco chip into the center for a sweet treat. Good for the value in price and easily accessible!
Dara B.
Collegeville, PA
I am an avid baker.  Every Christmas I bake 18 different kinds of cookies to send to my friends and family all over the country.  The ONLY chips I use are Nestle.  They are a great value and great quality.   The taste of your cookies depends on great ingredients and that is why these are my go to chips.
Peach B.
I love these little chips of goodness. They are an excellent addition to cookies, pancakes, etc. they are also affordable and you get a lot in one package. They are quite delicious. I recommend and will purchase again.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I feel like you can't go wrong with Nestle. These are my go-to chocolate chips whenever I'm baking (which is a lot). They just taste like my childhood. I also kind of have the tendency to just eat these on their own...I'm not weird....
Madie T.
Boise, ID
It's a great you can use them for baking you can eat them. You can find them at normally every swear because it is a very popular bread. They're not the most cost-effective but that's what you get for big brand name.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?