BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krystle R.
These are the only chips I use for baking. I love that they come in so many different flavors. I usually freeze them for about 20 minutes before I put them in my cookie dough so they stay solid when baking.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Nestle toll house makes the best anything involving chocolate chip cookies (since they're literally the original chocolate chip cookie.) these are my go-to. Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I'm extremely excited to make cookies for the family!
Carly S.
Champaign, IL
These are the best chocolate chips. I use this brand of semi-sweet with any recipe that requires chocolate chip. They have the perfect flavor. You can even eat them as a snack!
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Just purchased these in December to make chocolate strawberries for Christmas and they turned out amazing my brother wanted more lol! And will still have many chocolates left over
Kristie W.
Boston, MA
This brand is both affordable and tasty. I would definitely recommend to my friends. They are perfect for baking recipes! They may be a bit pricier, but you get the quality you pay for, so it's worth it (:
Corey G.
Best chocolate ever. I usually use these to make my famous chocolate covered strawberries. All i do is melt the chocolate over medium heat. Then dip my berries. It's wonderful.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
My pantry is never complete without Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels. They're the key to the best cookies ever--melt them down and you can make anything from hot chocolate to a divine chocolate cake, (or pie). Never let them run dry.
Bethmarie L.
Lancaster, PA
Melts perfectly. This is my must have chips for all baking. I even use them for my pancakes and waffles. I think the sweetness is well balanced and how price at the grocery store is unbeatable.
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll House morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips I will put in cookies! Unlike store brand,these are never waxy or taste "chocolate flavored". These melt beautifully,leaving a rich,velvety chocolate flavor. There is NO substitution for these!
Jade E.
You can use these for cookies, brownies, pancakes, waffles, homemade ice cream.. you can pretty much put these in anything that you want to add a chocolate taste to!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?