BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krystalyn m.
Laconia, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toll House morsels are the ONLY chocolate chips I will put in cookies! Unlike store brand,these are never waxy or taste "chocolate flavored". These melt beautifully,leaving a rich,velvety chocolate flavor. There is NO substitution for these!
Andrea S.
These are great for when you are baking and they are delicious. Most definitely recommend and they are at an affordable price. I definitely love buying this product so worth it.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
These are my go to chocolate chips for cookies and for pancakes (minis for pancakes). They have a rich chocolate flavor and good quality for the price. Some other brands taste similar but are far pricier.
Jade E.
You can use these for cookies, brownies, pancakes, waffles, homemade ice cream.. you can pretty much put these in anything that you want to add a chocolate taste to!
Tiauna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite and lately I've been in a baking mood. These morsels are the brand I pick up every time I bake cookies . They are even good by themselves.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a great melting chocolate! Also great to use in baked goods. This chocolate always has a rich flavor and a really good price point. The sizes of the little chips also makes it easy to melt in the microwave so you can pipe with it.
Julie M.
I absolutely love these for baking. I also use them in a homemade trail mix. They are the perfect amount of sweet! Yum, yum, yum!! #chocolatelover #semisweet #sweettooth
Corey G.
Best chocolate ever. I usually use these to make my famous chocolate covered strawberries. All i do is melt the chocolate over medium heat. Then dip my berries. It's wonderful.
Carly S.
Champaign, IL
These are the best chocolate chips. I use this brand of semi-sweet with any recipe that requires chocolate chip. They have the perfect flavor. You can even eat them as a snack!
Muneeba S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great to just have in your pantry. When your making a dessert or even pancakes is great to just throw some in their for some fun. I'm guilty of even eating them on their own, just taking a few out and popping them in my mouth!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?