BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing but the best when you choose nestles, anytime is the right time for these wonderful chocolate chips. Bargain brands don't melt the same. Rich chocolatey taste melted or whole.
Cindy S.
I always keep a pack of these morsels in my kitchen whenever I bake chocolate chip cookies. They melt perfectly in the cookies after it's taken out of the oven.
Jean C.
Mount Carmel, IL
THE best & only brand of chips I use. Reminds me of my mother's homemade cookies & now my daughter & I make them together. I use Nestle Toll House chips for a huge variety of sweets from cookies to bread pudding, pies, etc... Only brand I trust!
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
Great to bake with but also great to keep in the freezer when you need a little chocolate pick me up! I like to throw a few in my Greek yogurt for a healthy after dinner choice.
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
These are the best chocolate chips ever!! You can never go wrong with nestle. I'm a chocolate freak and could just eat these by themselves but also great for baking and sweets!!!!!!!!
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Nestle is a classic. You can trust that what you buy. It is easy to find at nearly every standard grocery store. Never had a bad taste. Works each and every time. The best part is the flavor is delicious.
Bethmarie L.
Lancaster, PA
Melts perfectly. This is my must have chips for all baking. I even use them for my pancakes and waffles. I think the sweetness is well balanced and how price at the grocery store is unbeatable.
Krystle R.
These are the only chips I use for baking. I love that they come in so many different flavors. I usually freeze them for about 20 minutes before I put them in my cookie dough so they stay solid when baking.
Corey G.
Best chocolate ever. I usually use these to make my famous chocolate covered strawberries. All i do is melt the chocolate over medium heat. Then dip my berries. It's wonderful.
Carly S.
Champaign, IL
These are the best chocolate chips. I use this brand of semi-sweet with any recipe that requires chocolate chip. They have the perfect flavor. You can even eat them as a snack!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?