BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
These are great quality for a greats price. I always trust that they will make anything I use them in taste great. I would highly recommend and I will always continue to buy them.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do not use any other brand of chocolate chip! These are perfect and have the perfect flavor and consistency. Bonus: the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the package is perfect! It's my go-to cookie recipe!
Geralyn S.
This is probably my go to brand when it comes to recipes that require chocolate chips, they have a nice flavor. I find that many others are too bitter for me. I usually buy them at stop and shop for cheap, like I said they're my go to.
Sara D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I use these all the time in our chocolate chip cookies!! They are great in many other baking recipes as well or even for a little after dinner treat. I have to have a little sweet after a meal and these come in handy. Great out of the freezer!
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
My father does not bake cookies unless it is with these chocolate chips. I buy them at my local Kroger. Great price for the amount. And hands down the best out there. I recommend
Jessica C.
These are the absolute best for baking! I wouldn't use any other brand. Nestle chocolate chips always make my baking turn out perfect! I use these for everything from cookies to brownies to making mousse.
Ashley R.
Love any nestle products always taste amazing and always very pleased ! I use nestle products daily and always a good value & affordable prices for the amount you receive . I always would recommend repurchase because I purchase and use daily !
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
It's not a chocolate chip cookie if it isn't made with Nestle Toll House! I love baking and my kids love chocolate this is my go to brand, it melts down perfectly as well as taste great! I love using these chips in pancakes. My kids LOVE them!
Kat S.
These are classic and have been around forever. My only complaint is I used to eat them when I was a kid and I could never understand why they tasted so unsweetened.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing but the best when you choose nestles, anytime is the right time for these wonderful chocolate chips. Bargain brands don't melt the same. Rich chocolatey taste melted or whole.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?