BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great to have on hand for everything. Recently I found a recipe for these, melted peanut butter and cut up apples. It's great for when you want something sweet but don't want to be too unhealthy.
Emily T.
Marietta, GA
I splurged and bought these chips instead of the store brand ones when making my Christmas fudge this year, and the difference it made was incredible! They were creamier and melted to a much nicer consistency. Will definitely be buying again!
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Nestle toll house makes the best anything involving chocolate chip cookies (since they're literally the original chocolate chip cookie.) these are my go-to. Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I'm extremely excited to make cookies for the family!
Muneeba S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are great to just have in your pantry. When your making a dessert or even pancakes is great to just throw some in their for some fun. I'm guilty of even eating them on their own, just taking a few out and popping them in my mouth!
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to chocolate chips for cookies or melting. They melt very well in a double boiler and turn out very creamy. I love using the semi-sweet morsels in my Mexican hot chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
Hannah C.
Obviously the go to chocolate for homemade anything! I've tried off brand chocolate before to drizzle over cake pops ended up with a mess and ended up back at the grocery to buy this. Holy grail chocolate !
Bethmarie L.
Lancaster, PA
Melts perfectly. This is my must have chips for all baking. I even use them for my pancakes and waffles. I think the sweetness is well balanced and how price at the grocery store is unbeatable.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A staple in my kitchen. I love cooking with them. melt a can of frosting and a bag of these, mix and spread on a wax paper lined tray and let cool. put it in the fridge for an hour and you have yummy fudge!
NIna J.
Pontiac, MI
Nestle has been a staple in our house for years! It's the brand I turn to when I want to make something special. Their brand of chocolate is always consistently good. I'll even eat these out of the bag (:
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
This is a great melting chocolate! Also great to use in baked goods. This chocolate always has a rich flavor and a really good price point. The sizes of the little chips also makes it easy to melt in the microwave so you can pipe with it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?