BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do not use any other brand of chocolate chip! These are perfect and have the perfect flavor and consistency. Bonus: the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the package is perfect! It's my go-to cookie recipe!
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Every time I see these I think of the episode on "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" when phebe wanted to recreate her grandmothers cookie recipe. she kept pronouncing the cookie like "Nestlé Tol-houso". Monica then figured out the cookies were from "Nestle Toll House" chocolate chip recipe.
Jennifer A.
These are so good you can use them in yogurt or cookies or ice cream or u can melt them and make something with them in your treats. Or u could just eat it out of the bag lol its good not to sweet like other
Jessica C.
These are the absolute best for baking! I wouldn't use any other brand. Nestle chocolate chips always make my baking turn out perfect! I use these for everything from cookies to brownies to making mousse.
Jean C.
Mount Carmel, IL
THE best & only brand of chips I use. Reminds me of my mother's homemade cookies & now my daughter & I make them together. I use Nestle Toll House chips for a huge variety of sweets from cookies to bread pudding, pies, etc... Only brand I trust!
Ana J.
Round Rock, TX
I use these for my brownie cake cookies and they make them so freaking great! Everyone claims they are like crack (addicting) ask for the recipe! No other chocolate chips make them taste as perfect as these!
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
My father does not bake cookies unless it is with these chocolate chips. I buy them at my local Kroger. Great price for the amount. And hands down the best out there. I recommend
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Chocolate chips are so worth the money!! They are my go too for anything with chocolate chips! Pancakes, cookies, ice cream the list goes on I will even eat them by themselves that is how good they are!
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
How can this product not be 5 stars?! They are soo delicious! I love just eating them alone! When I bake cakes and whatnot, I always put extra nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels! It gives extra flavor, and makes everything taste better! Yum!
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
I love toll house products i am an avid baker and never once have i been disappointed by what i buy. They are always perfect complement to whatever I'm backing and the price never makes me feel like I'm spending a ton just to bake a few desserts.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?