BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Oksana D.
I love these for baking chocolate chip cookies and just for snacking. I even put some in my yogurt and eat it for lunch. Sometimes I sneak a few here and there because they're just delicious.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Yum Yum Yum I love chocolate these are amazing! So versatile and can be put in anything! Very very creamy and delicious! I would eat them every day if I could! You can get them pretty much anywhere! And they're not too expensive
Diana L.
Laredo , TX
I loveeee chocolate and these little chocolate chips are perfect. I love putting mine on pancakes and they go perfect. I keep going back and buying more because they are good for many things. I would definitely buy again!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love semi sweet morsels! Mostly used in my house for baking and milk shakes. But I also use them from time to time for little snack packs with cheese a dried fruit and a nut. I can find the brand at any grocery store near me (usually walmart, jewel, or marinos)
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
best choice when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. melts to perfection and the price is so affordable for the quality. great chocolaty flavor sweet enough for you. I always have a couple bags in my house for any indulge i need to make, totally recommend it.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
What else would you bake with other than Nestle Toll House chocolate morels?? I've been using this brand for baking since I was old enough to bake and will continue to use this brand. They're perfect for keeping in the fridge when you want a sweet treat as well.
Tasha Z.
Keyser
This is the only brand I use for all of my Christmas baking needs! We eat these chips every single Christmas & on pancake days, too! The flavor is perfectly sweet! The price is a little bit much but thats why we get coupons so they're definitely worth it!
Laura A.
PARKER, CO
The perfect chocolate chip cookie chips! Perfect texture, not too waxy but not too melty either. They're also great for melting and drizzling over fruit for a quick dessert. You can't beat the cookie recipe on the back of the package either!
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
I have used this brand for so many years! Every time I make chocolate chip cookies this is what I've used. You can get these at about any grocery store I've ever been in. They are certainly worth the price!
Alfreda J.
These are my favorite morsels to use for chocolate chip cookies! I also add these homemade granola bars and melt them in a bain marie and drizzle over popcorn. They taste great! #influenster #influenstervox
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?