BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
if you love to bake like me. this chocolate its amazing for everything around cooking. I use it for all kinds of dessert recipes. it meld really easy, love the taste and its not greasy at all!. i highly recommend it!! go buy it. your cookies gonna come out Delicious!!
Olivia C.
Aurora, OH
Nestle chocolate chips are definitely my favorite type of chocolate chip. I buy them at my local grocery store and I always use them when im baking, They have an excellent rich flavor and are very affordable and easy to find. I would definitely but them again.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet morsels are a baking staple! The sweetness level is perfect for most all baking needs and they hold up great in any recipe! These morsels melt while baking but retain most of their shape. Other brands melt much easier and will run in your baked good. The chocolate is such a good quality.
Baylie K.
I love chocolate and these are so amazing it is so perfect to bake with and I am always grab a few without feeling total guilty! They are so amazing! It is so smooth and tasty I love them especially since I am a big baker!
Oksana D.
I love these for baking chocolate chip cookies and just for snacking. I even put some in my yogurt and eat it for lunch. Sometimes I sneak a few here and there because they're just delicious.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Yum Yum Yum I love chocolate these are amazing! So versatile and can be put in anything! Very very creamy and delicious! I would eat them every day if I could! You can get them pretty much anywhere! And they're not too expensive
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
What else would you bake with other than Nestle Toll House chocolate morels?? I've been using this brand for baking since I was old enough to bake and will continue to use this brand. They're perfect for keeping in the fridge when you want a sweet treat as well.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
best choice when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies. melts to perfection and the price is so affordable for the quality. great chocolaty flavor sweet enough for you. I always have a couple bags in my house for any indulge i need to make, totally recommend it.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love semi sweet morsels! Mostly used in my house for baking and milk shakes. But I also use them from time to time for little snack packs with cheese a dried fruit and a nut. I can find the brand at any grocery store near me (usually walmart, jewel, or marinos)
Tasha Z.
Keyser
This is the only brand I use for all of my Christmas baking needs! We eat these chips every single Christmas & on pancake days, too! The flavor is perfectly sweet! The price is a little bit much but thats why we get coupons so they're definitely worth it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?