BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Perfect for melting! I like to use them for homemade chocolate covered strawberries in the summer, peanut butter balls around the Winter holidays, and pancakes when I want to do something special for the kiddo!
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I do not use any other brand of chocolate chip! These are perfect and have the perfect flavor and consistency. Bonus: the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the package is perfect! It's my go-to cookie recipe!
Tammy N.
Doylestown , OH
The one and ONLY chocolate chips I will ever buy. Everyone in my family buys them, too. We will never buy another brand. The taste is incredible and they add the perfect touch to any dessert. Savory and sweet!
Jessica C.
These are the absolute best for baking! I wouldn't use any other brand. Nestle chocolate chips always make my baking turn out perfect! I use these for everything from cookies to brownies to making mousse.
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
This is one of my favorite things to bake with. If I need them to melt, they do so smoothly. They taste great and the quality is fantastic. Definitely my go-to choice. They could definitely do with a resealable bag.
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Every time I see these I think of the episode on "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" when phebe wanted to recreate her grandmothers cookie recipe. she kept pronouncing the cookie like "Nestlé Tol-houso". Monica then figured out the cookies were from "Nestle Toll House" chocolate chip recipe.
Ladrina J.
I buy these to make chocolate chip cookies but when I go to make the cookies the the chocolate morsels are gone because my kids have eaten them up so this is a great product and I would recommend it to all!!!
Wendy m.
Ontario, CA
OMG!! There is nothing like making cookies with your babies and end up eating most of the morsels. I like to put extra so when they come out of the oven it's nice and chocolaty..
Erin K.
Noblesville , IN
I LOVE to bake. I make cookies once a month, sometimes more depending on how many cookies my husband steals when I'm not looking. I have tried a number of different brands/kinds of chocolate chips and Nestle chocolate chips are by far the greatest ones. They have a delicious taste and bake just right! They are the best part of the cookie!
Michaela W.
They taste delicious in homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also on s'mores bars! Every time I need chocolate chips for a recipe or even just a sweet treat I will turn to toll house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back