BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Krystle R.
These are the only chips I use for baking. I love that they come in so many different flavors. I usually freeze them for about 20 minutes before I put them in my cookie dough so they stay solid when baking.
Abigail W.
Des Moines, IA
My go-to chocolate chips for cookies or melting. They melt very well in a double boiler and turn out very creamy. I love using the semi-sweet morsels in my Mexican hot chocolate or chocolate chip cookies.
Kristie W.
Boston, MA
This brand is both affordable and tasty. I would definitely recommend to my friends. They are perfect for baking recipes! They may be a bit pricier, but you get the quality you pay for, so it's worth it (:
Tiauna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite and lately I've been in a baking mood. These morsels are the brand I pick up every time I bake cookies . They are even good by themselves.
Brenda M.
Newbury Park , CA
I really love using Toll House Morsels when making my chocolate chip cookies! Its just the right amount of sweet and the quality of chocolate is just perfect! I would definitely reccomed this brand of chocolate for anyone who loves to bake!
Julie M.
I absolutely love these for baking. I also use them in a homemade trail mix. They are the perfect amount of sweet! Yum, yum, yum!! #chocolatelover #semisweet #sweettooth
Janaya D.
Temecula, CA
I love these things. I keep a bag of them in my freezer to much on when I absolutely cannot say no to chocolate anymore. I can grab a handful to satisfy the craving without consuming so many calories that I have to squeeze in another workout.
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love making cookies with these and pancakes yaaas! Pancakes or waffles. My kiddos love them. Best for cooking and just to nibble on when you want something sweet
Elizabeth O.
Greensboro, NC
When I was pregnant with my second child, all I wanted to eat was Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. When I went to the grocery store, I would buy the usual bread and milk, but I would also get butter and chocolate chips every time. These chocolate chips, used in the recipe on the bag, make THE BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world.
Carly S.
Champaign, IL
These are the best chocolate chips. I use this brand of semi-sweet with any recipe that requires chocolate chip. They have the perfect flavor. You can even eat them as a snack!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?