BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who can pass up the classic most important chocolate chip cookie ingredient! Definitely the best taste and best value for your money. They can be used in shakes it smoothies too!
Sara D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I use these all the time in our chocolate chip cookies!! They are great in many other baking recipes as well or even for a little after dinner treat. I have to have a little sweet after a meal and these come in handy. Great out of the freezer!
Wendy m.
Riverside, CA
OMG!! There is nothing like making cookies with your babies and end up eating most of the morsels. I like to put extra so when they come out of the oven it's nice and chocolaty..
Maria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
Toll House never disappoints! I only use Toll House when I bake. Very great for all sorts of baked goods like chocolate chip cookies, brownies, blondies, or anything else you can think of. I also love to munch on them for a quick sweet tooth fix!
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok we all know it's not a holiday with out toll house cookies. But did you know it also works for fudge , hot coco. there is so much to make with toll house. No home would be complete with out a bag of these .
Caroline J.
Collegeville, PA
I have always and will use these for cooking. I hate the taste of the milk chocolate, semi sweet is always the way to go. Because they can be price usually only use them in December to cook and abundance of chocolate chip cookies for Santa ! 🎅🏾
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
These are great quality for a greats price. I always trust that they will make anything I use them in taste great. I would highly recommend and I will always continue to buy them.
Ana J.
Round Rock, TX
I use these for my brownie cake cookies and they make them so freaking great! Everyone claims they are like crack (addicting) ask for the recipe! No other chocolate chips make them taste as perfect as these!
Jessica C.
These are the absolute best for baking! I wouldn't use any other brand. Nestle chocolate chips always make my baking turn out perfect! I use these for everything from cookies to brownies to making mousse.
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
These are my go-to morsels for baking. Whether I am making cookies, fudge, brownies or anything that calls for semi-sweet chocolate, these are what I use. I usually purchase them at Sam's Club because it's way cheaper than at local supermarkets.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?