BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Luisana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy them once a long time ago and I liked a lot! These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are really tasty!! Definitely recommend these!
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
As a huge chocoholic, I really so love these chocolate drops. They can be multi purposeful for different desserts such as being melted to make chocolate covered strawberries, great for chocolate fondue and so many other delicious food desserts.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i tried the caramel filled chips and they were amazing! i found them at my local 99 cents store and i wish they were still there. great to use when making chocolate chip pancakes!
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Nestle is a classic. You can trust that what you buy. It is easy to find at nearly every standard grocery store. Never had a bad taste. Works each and every time. The best part is the flavor is delicious.
Geralyn S.
This is probably my go to brand when it comes to recipes that require chocolate chips, they have a nice flavor. I find that many others are too bitter for me. I usually buy them at stop and shop for cheap, like I said they're my go to.
Boron E.
Wayne, NJ
This is a product I that was used at home when I was growing up, then I used for cookies, cakes and candies in my own household. Alas, they just are not the same as they used to be. I have switched to Costco's own Kirkland brand for deeper and more flavorful chocolate chips. Sorry Nestle!
Kat S.
These are classic and have been around forever. My only complaint is I used to eat them when I was a kid and I could never understand why they tasted so unsweetened.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
Great to bake with but also great to keep in the freezer when you need a little chocolate pick me up! I like to throw a few in my Greek yogurt for a healthy after dinner choice.
Ashley R.
Love any nestle products always taste amazing and always very pleased ! I use nestle products daily and always a good value & affordable prices for the amount you receive . I always would recommend repurchase because I purchase and use daily !
Sara D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I use these all the time in our chocolate chip cookies!! They are great in many other baking recipes as well or even for a little after dinner treat. I have to have a little sweet after a meal and these come in handy. Great out of the freezer!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart