BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Annika B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality chocolate chips. Perfect for cookies, but they also are a great starting point for chocolate mousse. They are are slightly tart, but creamy and delicious and the best value you can find.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ok we all know it's not a holiday with out toll house cookies. But did you know it also works for fudge , hot coco. there is so much to make with toll house. No home would be complete with out a bag of these .
Amanda T.
Fort Pierce, FL
With the perfect semi-sweetness and delicious taste, Toll House Chips are exactly what you need for all your baking needs. My mother always trusted the brand growing up and I do the same now with my children!
Michaela W.
They taste delicious in homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also on s'mores bars! Every time I need chocolate chips for a recipe or even just a sweet treat I will turn to toll house.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
I just can't get enough of these guys - they're perfect for baking ... and snacking! I prefer the taste of semi-sweet over milk chocolate, so they make a nice little pick-me-up in the middle of the afternoon.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy them once a long time ago and I liked a lot! These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are really tasty!! Definitely recommend these!
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
As a huge chocoholic, I really so love these chocolate drops. They can be multi purposeful for different desserts such as being melted to make chocolate covered strawberries, great for chocolate fondue and so many other delicious food desserts.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i tried the caramel filled chips and they were amazing! i found them at my local 99 cents store and i wish they were still there. great to use when making chocolate chip pancakes!
Amanda B.
Beaverton, OR
These are my all time favorite! store brands don't compare and there's something about the iconic packaging that makes me think of my childhood. Semi-sweet is my favorite to use. Not too sweet, not too bitter
Jenn A.
These are so good you can use them in yogurt or cookies or ice cream or u can melt them and make something with them in your treats. Or u could just eat it out of the bag lol its good not to sweet like other
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?