BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Leianah B.
Kailua Kona, HI
Yes perfect for chocolate chip cookies, its the best and the only brand i use. Its also good straight out of the bag! As a kid i would eat the white chocolate ones straight out the bag. its actually used for baking but its good on its own too!
Annika B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality chocolate chips. Perfect for cookies, but they also are a great starting point for chocolate mousse. They are are slightly tart, but creamy and delicious and the best value you can find.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who can pass up the classic most important chocolate chip cookie ingredient! Definitely the best taste and best value for your money. They can be used in shakes it smoothies too!
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Every time I see these I think of the episode on "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" when phebe wanted to recreate her grandmothers cookie recipe. she kept pronouncing the cookie like "Nestlé Tol-houso". Monica then figured out the cookies were from "Nestle Toll House" chocolate chip recipe.
Michaela W.
They taste delicious in homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also on s'mores bars! Every time I need chocolate chips for a recipe or even just a sweet treat I will turn to toll house.
Wendy m.
Riverside, CA
OMG!! There is nothing like making cookies with your babies and end up eating most of the morsels. I like to put extra so when they come out of the oven it's nice and chocolaty..
Sarah A.
Springfield, OH
One of my favorite Christmas traditions is making cookies and my go to is always nestle toll house chips! Plus the recipe us usally right on the bag so you can never lose it lol
Corey G.
Best chocolate ever. I usually use these to make my famous chocolate covered strawberries. All i do is melt the chocolate over medium heat. Then dip my berries. It's wonderful.
Michelle L.
Westland, MI
These are the only chocolate chips I use for chocolate chip cookies (and maybe eating by themselves!) They're so delicious. I've also used them in pancakes and waffles. So good!
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these and I love the way they taste. I love to make cookies and just any sweets and I love the way it easy to melt for candies or chocolate dipped strawberries .
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?