Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
My mother uses these every year when she makes Christmas cookies and these have been in the family for as long as I can remember. We don't use any other brand of chocolate chips and they're just so good.
I always use these for my chocolate chip cookies and my buckeyes and I've never had a complaint! They are delicious and reasonably priced compared to other chocolate chips. I would recommend this product.
I'm not sure I am friends with anyone who doesn't like like chocolate. It just can't be. This one especially is amazing for baking or lounging around eating semi sweet little kisses. I always have a bag, just in case.
This is one of my favorite Brands to use when making my famous chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate chips are very rich and especially when you're eating a nice warm cookie and the chocolate just loses out of it I feel like this is one of the better brands
These mini chocolate morsels are a staple in my kitchen. We always have at least one bag, but more often two on hand at all times to add to baked items like cookies or pancakes. Couldn't live without them!
Now seriously how can you go wrong with Nestle? Exactly you can't, so go grab some and start baking. These are a popular item here as my girls love chocolate chip pancakes! Or just a little chocolate to help get by those cravings.
You literally can't go wrong with these chocolate chips! I buy a huge bag from our local wholesale club and use them in everything.... cookies, brownies, oatmeal, pancakes. Their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back is always a winner! They come out perfect every time 🙂
These chocolate chips are a necessity if your a baker! They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store! I got mine at Walmart! It's a great value you get a ton of chocolate chips in this big bag! Love them!
These are my favorite baking morsel. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They even have a recipe on the package. They are so affordable. I always have a couple of packages stored in my freezer.
Nestle chocolate chips are the best! They have the creamiest texture and melt perfectly for dipping strawberries or coating crackers as a treat! They are Akzo wonderful tossed in pancake or waffle mix for a sweet treat in the morning!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos