BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Judy B.
Sutter, CA
This brand is the only one that I use when I make my home made Fudge. I use my mother in law's recipe, it makes the best fudge, and everyone that taste it says it's the best. This is the best brand to me and some others don't make it to me.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Mmmmm! These sure are good! Perfect ingredient for any bake good! Just finish baking some coconut macaroons with these chocolate chips added in and they are like a little piece of heaven but who doesn't love chocolate and coconut together!!
Erin M.
Great morsels for baking or just eating straight out of the bag. There are only two brands that I will buy for chocolate morsels and this is one of them. The flavor and texture is amazing and definitely worth trying if you have not already.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
I'm in love with these nestle morsels. I'm a very hands on baker, and I completely love adding these to my cakes, brownies, and muffins. The whole time I'm
Baking I'm snacking on these. And when I have left overs I pair them with ice cream!
Jessica C.
A bag filled of endless possibilities. Delicious bits of chocolaty goodness. I often use them in cookies, pancakes, pies and when I'm extra creative I like to melt them and drizzle over fruits such as strawberries. Easy diy romantic treat.
Jazmin I.
Stockton, CA
These are so great to bake with. My sister uses them all the time when she makes chocolate chip cookies and to bake other foods. They are so good to melt and melt very fast but when they melt they are very creamy like all chocolate should.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
The best! The most versatile! I use these for all my baking chip needs! I even melt them and use them for frosting! They melt up so smoothly in the microwave! They make the best cookies ever!! Why buy store brand when you can buy the best!
JJ B.
These morsels taste good and are fun to eat. I like using these when I make my own trail mix at home. Morsels add just the right amount of sweetness to my trail mix without over doing it. I also use these in cookies and rice Krispy treats.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
How can you not love these!! I use them in of course the chocolate chip recipe on the back but also melt them, and drizzle over brownies, or cover pretzels, strawberries or other treats during holidays especially Valentines day or parties!
Doneisha F.
If you're looking to make chocolate chip cookies, muffins, or chocolate to melt to dip certain yummy treats in this product is for you! I buy these a lot especially when they're on sale because I use them a lot! Not expensive. Great taste!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?