BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
My mother uses these every year when she makes Christmas cookies and these have been in the family for as long as I can remember. We don't use any other brand of chocolate chips and they're just so good.
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use these for my chocolate chip cookies and my buckeyes and I've never had a complaint! They are delicious and reasonably priced compared to other chocolate chips. I would recommend this product.
Jody D.
I'm not sure I am friends with anyone who doesn't like like chocolate. It just can't be. This one especially is amazing for baking or lounging around eating semi sweet little kisses. I always have a bag, just in case.
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
This is one of my favorite Brands to use when making my famous chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate chips are very rich and especially when you're eating a nice warm cookie and the chocolate just loses out of it I feel like this is one of the better brands
Victoria A.
These mini chocolate morsels are a staple in my kitchen. We always have at least one bag, but more often two on hand at all times to add to baked items like cookies or pancakes. Couldn't live without them!
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Now seriously how can you go wrong with Nestle? Exactly you can't, so go grab some and start baking. These are a popular item here as my girls love chocolate chip pancakes! Or just a little chocolate to help get by those cravings.
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
You literally can't go wrong with these chocolate chips! I buy a huge bag from our local wholesale club and use them in everything.... cookies, brownies, oatmeal, pancakes. Their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back is always a winner! They come out perfect every time 🙂
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
These chocolate chips are a necessity if your a baker! They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store! I got mine at Walmart! It's a great value you get a ton of chocolate chips in this big bag! Love them!
Sarah W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite baking morsel. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They even have a recipe on the package. They are so affordable. I always have a couple of packages stored in my freezer.
Ashley G.
Murfreesboro, TN
Nestle chocolate chips are the best! They have the creamiest texture and melt perfectly for dipping strawberries or coating crackers as a treat! They are Akzo wonderful tossed in pancake or waffle mix for a sweet treat in the morning!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?