BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with. They give me a consistently excellent taste and texture in my chocolate chip cookies and they taste so good the kiddos want to eat them straight out of the bag!
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I feel like I use these four everything... cupcakes, pancakes, muffins, smoothies, ice-cream, ice-cream come s'mores. I love these. they're sweet and just makes you feel like home.
Cindy S.
I always keep a pack of these morsels in my kitchen whenever I bake chocolate chip cookies. They melt perfectly in the cookies after it's taken out of the oven.
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
Love these better than any chocolate actually! Eat them, melt them, bake with them, they're amazing! I also always follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
These are the best chocolate chips ever!! You can never go wrong with nestle. I'm a chocolate freak and could just eat these by themselves but also great for baking and sweets!!!!!!!!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i tried the caramel filled chips and they were amazing! i found them at my local 99 cents store and i wish they were still there. great to use when making chocolate chip pancakes!
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
These are my go-to morsels for baking. Whether I am making cookies, fudge, brownies or anything that calls for semi-sweet chocolate, these are what I use. I usually purchase them at Sam's Club because it's way cheaper than at local supermarkets.
Luisana H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy them once a long time ago and I liked a lot! These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are really tasty!! Definitely recommend these!
Alejandra F.
Newport, RI
These chocolate chips are fantastic. They're great for cookies and even for melting. The cookie recipe that is on the back of the bag is my favorite. They're also great to throw into a batch of waffles or pancakes.
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies! I couldn't make homemade chocolate chip cookies without Toll House. They are sweet but not to sweet and they bake perfectly.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back