BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara D.
Shelby Twp, MI
I use these all the time in our chocolate chip cookies!! They are great in many other baking recipes as well or even for a little after dinner treat. I have to have a little sweet after a meal and these come in handy. Great out of the freezer!
Jenn A.
These are so good you can use them in yogurt or cookies or ice cream or u can melt them and make something with them in your treats. Or u could just eat it out of the bag lol its good not to sweet like other
Cindy L.
These are good for so many uses when I bake stuff, I use these almost on anything that is baked. These are easy to use, just dump them in and stir, bake ! Also good for vegans because it doesn't contain milk !
Geralyn S.
This is probably my go to brand when it comes to recipes that require chocolate chips, they have a nice flavor. I find that many others are too bitter for me. I usually buy them at stop and shop for cheap, like I said they're my go to.
Ladrina J.
I buy these to make chocolate chip cookies but when I go to make the cookies the the chocolate morsels are gone because my kids have eaten them up so this is a great product and I would recommend it to all!!!
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies! I couldn't make homemade chocolate chip cookies without Toll House. They are sweet but not to sweet and they bake perfectly.
Erin K.
Carmel, IN
I LOVE to bake. I make cookies once a month, sometimes more depending on how many cookies my husband steals when I'm not looking. I have tried a number of different brands/kinds of chocolate chips and Nestle chocolate chips are by far the greatest ones. They have a delicious taste and bake just right! They are the best part of the cookie!
Kat S.
These are classic and have been around forever. My only complaint is I used to eat them when I was a kid and I could never understand why they tasted so unsweetened.
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
These Chocolate chips are so worth the money!! They are my go too for anything with chocolate chips! Pancakes, cookies, ice cream the list goes on I will even eat them by themselves that is how good they are!
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
My father does not bake cookies unless it is with these chocolate chips. I buy them at my local Kroger. Great price for the amount. And hands down the best out there. I recommend
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?