BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies! I couldn't make homemade chocolate chip cookies without Toll House. They are sweet but not to sweet and they bake perfectly.
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Perfect for melting! I like to use them for homemade chocolate covered strawberries in the summer, peanut butter balls around the Winter holidays, and pancakes when I want to do something special for the kiddo!
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
How can this product not be 5 stars?! They are soo delicious! I love just eating them alone! When I bake cakes and whatnot, I always put extra nestle toll house semi-sweet chocolate morsels! It gives extra flavor, and makes everything taste better! Yum!
Tammy N.
Barberton, OH
The one and ONLY chocolate chips I will ever buy. Everyone in my family buys them, too. We will never buy another brand. The taste is incredible and they add the perfect touch to any dessert. Savory and sweet!
Annika B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
By far the best bang for your buck when it comes to quality chocolate chips. Perfect for cookies, but they also are a great starting point for chocolate mousse. They are are slightly tart, but creamy and delicious and the best value you can find.
Ashley R.
Love any nestle products always taste amazing and always very pleased ! I use nestle products daily and always a good value & affordable prices for the amount you receive . I always would recommend repurchase because I purchase and use daily !
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
These are the best chocolate chips ever!! You can never go wrong with nestle. I'm a chocolate freak and could just eat these by themselves but also great for baking and sweets!!!!!!!!
Geralyn S.
This is probably my go to brand when it comes to recipes that require chocolate chips, they have a nice flavor. I find that many others are too bitter for me. I usually buy them at stop and shop for cheap, like I said they're my go to.
Sharray L.
Tracy, CA
It's not a chocolate chip cookie if it isn't made with Nestle Toll House! I love baking and my kids love chocolate this is my go to brand, it melts down perfectly as well as taste great! I love using these chips in pancakes. My kids LOVE them!
Kat S.
These are classic and have been around forever. My only complaint is I used to eat them when I was a kid and I could never understand why they tasted so unsweetened.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?