BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Monroe Twp, NJ
You literally can't go wrong with these chocolate chips! I buy a huge bag from our local wholesale club and use them in everything.... cookies, brownies, oatmeal, pancakes. Their chocolate chip cookie recipe that is on the back is always a winner! They come out perfect every time 🙂
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Nestle is a house hold name is deserves to be! Their chocolate is pretty delicious and these chips melt perfectly. Lately I've been low carbing but they have an option for me too. Nestle is all around awesome
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
I love using these in my banana muffins and I also use them in my waffles. Sometimes I use the minis to help get more in but not have too much with the bigger pieces. This is def worth the buy. Yummy!!
Renata P.
The Best semi sweet chip chocolate ever. I use it every time for cooking and the experience its amazing. You can find this anywhere it is really cheap so why wouldn't you buy it? Repurchase it's worth
Bethany G.
These are my absolute favorite chocolate morsels to bake with. I have a huge sweet tooth, but in cookies and other baked goods, sometimes the full sweet morsels are too sweet. These give a sweet chocolate taste, but are not overpowering!
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
Some things can be bought generic and some items cannot.  Chocolate chips cannot be generic.  Go for the yellow.  Tollhouse also has a divine cookie recipe.  It's legit.  Like, MC Hammer 2 Legit 2 Quit.  I like to eat them straight out of the bag.  I didn't get this figure eating celery.
Angelia J.
Taylorsville , KY
These chocolate morsels are the bomb! I love that you can use them for SO many different things. I always keep these in stock. I use them for desserts, breakfast recipes, hot chocolate, even for just a quick snack! They are very affordable and taste delicious!
Andreza O.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love a warm gooey chocolate chip cookies and these are MY GO TO CHOCO CHIPS. You can find them almost at any store and they're decently priced.  They're deliciously sweet! I used them in cookies and in my protein balls. YES! I would definitely tell everyone to get these!
Maddie F.
Nummyness so yeah that's all I got to say about this nummy nummy good for my tummy however bad for my body but hey who cares about that am I right ;D no, I'm wrong... we all care.... some more than others...
Samantha W.
These are delicious, from baking recipes to just eating them on their own. They're small enough that the work well in cookies and don't affect the baking but they aren't tiny enough that you don't feel like any of them are in there.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?