BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebekah H.
Goodlettsville , Tennessee
I love these. I use them for my pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and it tastes delicious. I make them all the time for my family and they love it when I use these chocolate chips more than others. I would recommend because they are delicious!
Stephanie K.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use this brand of chocolate morsels every single time that I make chocolate chip cookies for my family. They're great in recipes and they're great right out of the bag. They're not expensive whatsoever and I would buy over and over again.
Brittany G.
A great chip for baking and snacking! We use these in my famous chocolate chip cookies and would only ever use these! They are far better than any other brands! They melt perfectly and the flavor is great!
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
The chocolate itself is sooo good! I use these for making cooking, melt into hot chocolate or coffee, or eat it by itself. I can finish off the whole bag within two days! The chocolate itself is just right. Not to strong tasting and no over bearing sugar taste to it. Worth the buy.
Krista D.
Greer
These are so good. i love adding them to muffins, pancakes, waffles, bread, etc. They melt perfectly and aren't too big or too small. check out target or other grocery stores to buy this worthy must have!
Ana Marina I.
Palm harbor , FL
I bake all the time and this is my go to chocolate chips! I prefer these over baking chocolate because of their convenient shape. I also like the pop them in my mouth and eat them just as they are. They are extremely affordable and most importantly accessible. They are everywhere!
Jody D.
I'm not sure I am friends with anyone who doesn't like like chocolate. It just can't be. This one especially is amazing for baking or lounging around eating semi sweet little kisses. I always have a bag, just in case.
Sarah G.
These chocolate chips are literally always in my pantry, so I can make chocolate chip cookies and cakes with them whenver I feel like. They are so easy to use (and yummy to eat alone too). I really trust the brand and this is a great value for the price, especially when they go on sale
Bianca P.
I absolutely love these especially for baking purposes. I usually use them on the weekends when I make my son chocolate chip pancakes and he absolutely loves them. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
This is one of my favorite Brands to use when making my famous chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate chips are very rich and especially when you're eating a nice warm cookie and the chocolate just loses out of it I feel like this is one of the better brands
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?