BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love chocolate chips! Especially the quality of Toll House. I try to keep at least a bag on hand. I use them in all kinds of baked goodies, or pull them out for an ice cream bar. Or on those certain days, a handful satisfies that chocolate craving.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
So many differant things you can do with nestle choc chips. My favorite is the toll house cookie. This is my comfort food. It brings me back to being a kid. So rich that they pair well with a tall glass of milk.
Wendy m.
Ontario, CA
OMG!! There is nothing like making cookies with your babies and end up eating most of the morsels. I like to put extra so when they come out of the oven it's nice and chocolaty..
Jessica H.
Evansville, IN
Perfect for melting! I like to use them for homemade chocolate covered strawberries in the summer, peanut butter balls around the Winter holidays, and pancakes when I want to do something special for the kiddo!
Michaela W.
They taste delicious in homemade chocolate chip cookies. Also on s'mores bars! Every time I need chocolate chips for a recipe or even just a sweet treat I will turn to toll house.
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
These are my go-to morsels for baking. Whether I am making cookies, fudge, brownies or anything that calls for semi-sweet chocolate, these are what I use. I usually purchase them at Sam's Club because it's way cheaper than at local supermarkets.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Who can pass up the classic most important chocolate chip cookie ingredient! Definitely the best taste and best value for your money. They can be used in shakes it smoothies too!
Boron E.
Wayne, NJ
This is a product I that was used at home when I was growing up, then I used for cookies, cakes and candies in my own household. Alas, they just are not the same as they used to be. I have switched to Costco's own Kirkland brand for deeper and more flavorful chocolate chips. Sorry Nestle!
Nela K.
North Olmsted, OH
Every time I see these I think of the episode on "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" when phebe wanted to recreate her grandmothers cookie recipe. she kept pronouncing the cookie like "Nestlé Tol-houso". Monica then figured out the cookies were from "Nestle Toll House" chocolate chip recipe.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Nestle is a classic. You can trust that what you buy. It is easy to find at nearly every standard grocery store. Never had a bad taste. Works each and every time. The best part is the flavor is delicious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?