BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Madissen M.
San Antonio, TX
Love these morsels
They're perfect for chocolate chip cookies or adding an extra hint of chocolate to cakes and brownies. Honestly I even eat them alone before I put them in my cookies sometimes haha
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love chocolate chips! Especially the quality of Toll House. I try to keep at least a bag on hand. I use them in all kinds of baked goodies, or pull them out for an ice cream bar. Or on those certain days, a handful satisfies that chocolate craving.
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
I will only buy nestle chocolate chip morsels.. they are the best! I always buy these when making chocolate chip cheese ball or chocolate chip cookies! these are the best!! I may have to make some cookies tonight.....
i could eat these by themselves!
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I absolutely love nestle toll house morsels! They are perfect for baking the best chocolate chip cookies. Best of all they have the perfect recipe right on the back of the package! No need to try to rustle up one!
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
I love using these to make desserts! They also go great sprinkled on a spoonful of peanut butter!
My recipes always say chop them, but they are small enough to where you don't have to which saves a lot of time!
Kat S.
These are classic and have been around forever. My only complaint is I used to eat them when I was a kid and I could never understand why they tasted so unsweetened.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
This is one of my favorite things to bake with. If I need them to melt, they do so smoothly. They taste great and the quality is fantastic. Definitely my go-to choice. They could definitely do with a resealable bag.
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
My father does not bake cookies unless it is with these chocolate chips. I buy them at my local Kroger. Great price for the amount. And hands down the best out there. I recommend
Ladrina J.
I buy these to make chocolate chip cookies but when I go to make the cookies the the chocolate morsels are gone because my kids have eaten them up so this is a great product and I would recommend it to all!!!
Morgan S.
Elgin, IL
These chocolate chips are the best for baking cookies! I couldn't make homemade chocolate chip cookies without Toll House. They are sweet but not to sweet and they bake perfectly.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?