BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
My go to chocolate chips to use in all of my baking recipes. You can count of Toll House for a good price and great quality. Check out their other types of chocolates too!! I recommend everyone to try these out.
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
An obvious classic go to. These melt down treat and do not overly sweeten cookies and brownies. Make a ganache or just throw these in some banana bread and you're good to go. For the high end flavor of these chips the price really can't be beat.
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are absolutely the easiest cookies to bake with. I also like to mix these with peanut butter chips for the best combination cookies. They are much better priced than other brands. In fact, they make at least a monthly review in my house.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking. The chocolate is good, not waxy like knock off brands. They melt well and easily in the microwave, if using for drizzle or coating. These are available at most retail grocery stores. I will continue to use Nestles Toll House products.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
These are great for cookies, but also great for melting and topping other items. I love to melt them over strawberries and pineapple. I usually buy from my local grocery store, and they are always affordable.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
i love these!! i use them for baking mostly but whenever i take them out, i can't help but eat a bunch on their own.  I also like to put it into my ice cream and pancakes.  These are the only chocolate chips i buy and i would definitely rebuy and also recommend them to others!!
Jaddey C.
The nestle toll house chocolate chips are one of the best chocolate chips to use when baking! They taste so good! My Favorite is the white chocolate chocolate chips! You can buy them at most grocery stores.
Jessii N.
sykesville maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert
Theses are my favorite to use in baking . What I love to use these with is making cracker candy . They are so affordable so I end up making the recipe allll the time . I recommend this to everyone who needs a fix to their chocolate cravings
Rebekah E.
These are just the best. I use them in cookies, breads, cakes, chocolate covered fruit, etc. never fails! They are more affordable than Hershey's and I think the taste is better also. Staple in my cabinet!
Rana K.
These are great chocolate chips for baking! Ever since I became super into baking, I constantly repurchase this one. The semi-sweet one is my favorite one out of all. Just like the name suggests, it's not overly sweet, so it adds just the right amount of sweetness to the baked goods.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?