BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Robin S.
Smoaks, SC
These are the only chips I'll use. I use them in cookies, cakes, muffins, anything baked really (as long as it's a sweet). We even eat them as is. That's probably not good for us but that's how good they taste!
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL
These are a weekly buy in my home. We use Nestle chocolate chips for everything: from pancakes in the morning, to cookies for an afternoon snack, and even for dessert after dinner. They're easy to cook with and taste fantastic on/in any sweet treat.
Joanne R.
Leipsic, OH
I love these chocolate chips in cookies and sprinkled into chocolate cakes, they make them taste the best. On the downside, I like to melt them to make buckeyes, but if they aren't bought fresh, i.e. within a couple months, they don't melt at all.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I bake all of the time, and Nestle Tollhouse Semisweet Chips are my go-to. I put them in cookies, I melt them down for cakes and pies and ganaches, I throw them in muffins and quick breads. You just can't get the same good flavor with another brand or with store brand. I'm sticking with Nestle!
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
I have used toll house chocolate chips for as long as I can remember. They are absolutely delicious in chocolate chip cookies, or any recipe that calls for chocolate chips, even straight out of the bag! So so good!
Taylor M.
These are the best chocolate chips for baking. They are the only ones I will use!! They are perfect for making chocolate chip cookies. The price is always good, and depending on your grocery store you might be able to find coupons. Highly recommend!
Kala B.
Sidney, OH
Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels are hands down the best in the marketplace. I've used off brands before trying to save money, but I'd rather spend the extra money and get a great and consistent product every time!
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with. They give me a consistently excellent taste and texture in my chocolate chip cookies and they taste so good the kiddos want to eat them straight out of the bag!
Jasmine-Rae B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle Toll House brand is almost incomparable to other baking supply brands. I always purchase these chips because they taste 'Fresh' whether or not your snacking on them or have used them in your baking. Other brands I find taste a bit 'old'. Nestle for life!
Anne U.
Redding, CA
These chocolate chips have the best flavor around! I've tried cheaper varieties that had a definitely inferior consistency and less creamy chocolate flavor. These are delicious in baking and even better when eaten with a spoon full of peanut butter!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?