BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This product is an essential for holiday time. This product is great for baking home made cookies! Also can be used melted and create a great dessert. You can also melt the chocolate and use it for hot chocolate it's super yummy!!
Lexi H.
These chocolate chips are so so good. I love them in cookies and cookie dough or just by themselves! They taste fantastic and a good amount comes in the package you can buy! These are the best of the best to me.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I love to eat these by the handful. These are by far the best to use when making my famous chocolate chip pancakes. I also melt this with caramel and use it for ice cream. This is a very good value and always affordable. There are many things that I like to use these in including a fruit parfait.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like to use these and pancakes their way better than the knock off brand I would never ever buy the cheap ones ever again. These are also pretty cheap I wouldn't say it's a bad price at all I would repurchase
Brooklyn G.
I absolutely LOVE using these when I make my homemade chocolate chip cookies! They taste so so good and make my cookies taste so rich and delicious! They are also a great price and are super easy to find at any grocery store!
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
For me I use these as chocolate dip. I melt these mini chocolate in the microwave to 15-30 seconds. I later dip strawberries or other food. You can find these at Target,Walmart and many more stores. For me I don't eat these chocolate out of the packaging. I would rather buy in chocolate bar.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park , NY
These are the only brand of chocolate chips I would include in my homemade ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies! They are of high quality and I would recommend these to any bakers out there! I would not buy any other brand!
Nikki O.
I love using these chocolate chips when I'm baking for the holidays I always pick these up because i know i will be baking. And the chocolate chips are just so sweet and comes in different flavors of chocolate.
Jenna T.
Omaha, NE
I'm obsessed with these! I eat them every morning for breakfast. I have vanilla Greek yogurt with a tbsp of these and peanut butter. It tastes just like cookie dough. Definitely try these, you won't regret it!
Karen O.
Las Vegas, NV
I have LOVED Nestle Semisweet chocolate chips since childhood! The smell of cookies baking in Grandma's house ...mmmmmm.. then fresh out of the oven gooey goodness of moist creamy chocolate chips.....yummmmm
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?