BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Who doesnt love chocalate chips?? I use these for pancakes, waffles, ice cream, fresh brownies, cookies and cakes! My grandkids love when grandma cooks and bakes!
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This are a must-have for baking purposes, especially with the upcoming holiday season. I use these in my pancakes, chocolate chip cookies and other homemade desserts. They are sweet and chocolatey and bake great!
Bria S.
Columbia, SC
These are really great! I love making chocolate chip cookies with these. I get them from Walmart all the time so they aren't super expensive. It's better than most that I've tried. I would def by again!
Rachel B.
We use the Chocolate chip reciepe on the back of this and our cookies turn out wonderful. the actual chocolate chip tastes really good and melts very nicely! has a great smooth taste
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have to be careful buying these. I will eat a whole bag and one night and not even be able to bake with them. But they are great to bake with. But by two bags because you're going to eat one while you're using the other!
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
You can't have good cookies without Tollhouse morsels. Why have little chips when you can have morsels? Perfect blend of creamy and sweet. They melt perfectly smooth and even for gooey chocolate chip cookies
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
If your're baking you just have to reach for the Toll House chocolate chips. I have used them in everything from their famous chocolate chip cookies to cakes, cupcakes and even truffles. Never buy anything else!
Robin S.
Smoaks, SC
These are the only chips I'll use. I use them in cookies, cakes, muffins, anything baked really (as long as it's a sweet). We even eat them as is. That's probably not good for us but that's how good they taste!
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I absolutely love nestle toll house morsels! They are perfect for baking the best chocolate chip cookies. Best of all they have the perfect recipe right on the back of the package! No need to try to rustle up one!
Jasmine-Rae B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nestle Toll House brand is almost incomparable to other baking supply brands. I always purchase these chips because they taste 'Fresh' whether or not your snacking on them or have used them in your baking. Other brands I find taste a bit 'old'. Nestle for life!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back