BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rhea B.
It's hard for me to find morsels to melt so easy and taste so food. Toll House morsels are great for cooking or just plain eating! they taste great and go great in numerous desserts!
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I love to bake and I find that Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels is my go to product if I am in need of some baking chocolate. They make great cookies, ganache, and great to throw in any sweet recipe. I would recommend this product to any chocolate lover!
Dana Y.
These are great for making chocolate chipped cookies and ganache. This chocolate is easy to melt down or stir into your favorite cookie batter. I like to keep them around for baking.
Jessica L.
BRONX, NY
These are tasty and I use it in multiple ways. I love to add them to my milkshakes sometimes to give it a little chocolate crunch. I also like to melt them down and dip fruits in it.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I'm a chocolate lover and these morsels are by far the best! There's so many endless possibilities from melting them and dipping strawberries to simply adding them to a pancake mix.
Robin L.
What can be greater than making something ooey gooey sweet with your lil sweethearts? Not only is it together time, but they learn things along the way! I've used choco chips to help all my kids learn to count :)
Teena F.
Porter, TX
These are perfect. You can almost get away with using them in any dessert. I love that they are cheap. I also love that after all these years they having changed anything about them.
Robin S.
Smoaks, SC
These are the only chips I'll use. I use them in cookies, cakes, muffins, anything baked really (as long as it's a sweet). We even eat them as is. That's probably not good for us but that's how good they taste!
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These are okay I guess. Not one of my favorites honestly. I used them about twice and then switched to a different brand. They're good for their price though and taste fairly good.
Christy H.
Rainsville, AL
These are a weekly buy in my home. We use Nestle chocolate chips for everything: from pancakes in the morning, to cookies for an afternoon snack, and even for dessert after dinner. They're easy to cook with and taste fantastic on/in any sweet treat.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?