BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
These are hands down the BEST chocolate chips on the planet. Sometimes you can't beat the quality of a name brand that you know and love and this is one of them.
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use nothing else but Nestle to bake with. My husband loves the special dark morsels and I make our own trail mix with them as well. I am never disappointed , we even eat these suckers by the hand ful... SHHHHH
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These are okay I guess. Not one of my favorites honestly. I used them about twice and then switched to a different brand. They're good for their price though and taste fairly good.
Heidi N.
You can't mess with a classic! The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is my go to recipe and it's perfect every time. I also love to use these chocolate chips in my daughters pancakes on Saturday mornings.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
These are great for making chocolate chip cookies, I also put them in my daughter's pancakes,one of her favorite breakfast, I also melt them and dip strawberries and protein balls. .
Maira J.
I love this chocolate for many reasons, it can be used to make cookies, cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, smoothies, well almost everything. I'm a huge chocolate fan and I always use this around my house for a sweet treat
Christian L.
Indianapolis
Ever since I was a little kid these have been part of our Christmas cookie tradition. Can't beat them. Just follow the recipe on the back and you can't go wrong.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
These are my favorite chocolate morsels! They are amazing to bake with. I make peanut butter chip and chocolate chip cookies and they are melted and gooey when they come out of the oven. Plus they taste awesome!
Krystal A.
These are amazing to bake with, no other chocolate morsels compare (Okay, maybe Hershey's but that's a different story). My cookies always come out bomb with these chocolate chips!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?