BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Claire T.
Maiden, NC
I prefer these over any other kind of chocolate chips, and use them for everything, even to fix my sweet- cravings during the day. A few morsels is enough to give you a chocolate hit without having to eat the calories in a whole bar of chocolate!
Krystal A.
These are amazing to bake with, no other chocolate morsels compare (Okay, maybe Hershey's but that's a different story). My cookies always come out bomb with these chocolate chips!
Laurel L.
Nashville, TN
I love using these to make desserts! They also go great sprinkled on a spoonful of peanut butter!
My recipes always say chop them, but they are small enough to where you don't have to which saves a lot of time!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
These are my go to chocolate chips!! I won't buy anything but these. I love baking and I have to always have these in my cabinet. They make the best homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Robin N.
Don't be fooled by the rest...Nestle is the one and only, best chocolate chip.....they make a chocolate chip better than any of the other "imitation" chips, awesome for fudge or anytime a recipe calls for chocolate
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I'm a chocolate lover and these morsels are by far the best! There's so many endless possibilities from melting them and dipping strawberries to simply adding them to a pancake mix.
Kala B.
Sidney, OH
Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels are hands down the best in the marketplace. I've used off brands before trying to save money, but I'd rather spend the extra money and get a great and consistent product every time!
Teena F.
Porter, TX
These are perfect. You can almost get away with using them in any dessert. I love that they are cheap. I also love that after all these years they having changed anything about them.
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
My Family LOVES Homemade Cookies and i just love Nestle brand Chocolate Chips! The Semi-Sweet Morsels are SOO Good....And my absolute FAVORITE Kind of Morsels are Nestles brand...Dark Chocolate :-) SOO Delicious!!!! MUST TRY For Homemade Desserts!!!
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
These are great for making chocolate chip cookies, I also put them in my daughter's pancakes,one of her favorite breakfast, I also melt them and dip strawberries and protein balls. .
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?