BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenna H.
I always use this to cook with! They are great and melt well inside baked goods. They are especially great for chocolate chip cookies and melted chocolate icing. They are really cheap too! I would recommend to any bakers who bake in bulk :)
Christie T.
Nestle toll house semi sweet chocolate chips are the best to make cookies with they don't cost to much and kids love making cookies with them the melt really nicely and make a great Chocolate chip cookies definitely recommend trying them
Angel F.
This is my favorite to go chocolate flavoring when it comes to baking. This ingredient dissolves so easily, and it is so tasty. It definitely makes my baked goods so tasty. I would recommend it to everyone who loves baking.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
this is great for baking chocolate chips desserts or when ypu want to melt it and add it to a pastry or cheescake. what I like aabout this is that as its name says is semy sweet, so if you dont like sweet sweet chocolate, this is the perfect option Nestle is a very good brand and I recomend enything by then.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum!! This brand is my go to for my baking chocolate needs! I prefer the mini chocolate chips. They are the brand I grew up with & trust. No other brand tastes as rich & yet sweet. Definitely reasonably priced too!
Hannah H.
Wonderful chocolaty goodness. Bought them at a local grocery shop and remember my mom always using them in her cookies. They are a classic chocolate chip you find in all the good cookies. I would definitely buy again and again.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
This product is an essential for holiday time. This product is great for baking home made cookies! Also can be used melted and create a great dessert. You can also melt the chocolate and use it for hot chocolate it's super yummy!!
Eleanor C.
These are the best chocolate chips ever. I always use these to make my chocolate chip cookies, and they come out perfect every time! I also melt them and mix them with a little coconut oil and they're the perfect substitute for chocolate candy melts
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
I love to bake with these or just eat them straight from the bag. They are good in traditional cookies and brownies. I don't think I would recommend trying to melt these down to form a liquid in the hopes of dipping things in the chocolate, gets a bit chunky. A bit waxy if you eat too much of them.
Lexi H.
These chocolate chips are so so good. I love them in cookies and cookie dough or just by themselves! They taste fantastic and a good amount comes in the package you can buy! These are the best of the best to me.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?