BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rhea B.
It's hard for me to find morsels to melt so easy and taste so food. Toll House morsels are great for cooking or just plain eating! they taste great and go great in numerous desserts!
Robin N.
Don't be fooled by the rest...Nestle is the one and only, best chocolate chip.....they make a chocolate chip better than any of the other "imitation" chips, awesome for fudge or anytime a recipe calls for chocolate
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These are okay I guess. Not one of my favorites honestly. I used them about twice and then switched to a different brand. They're good for their price though and taste fairly good.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
If your're baking you just have to reach for the Toll House chocolate chips. I have used them in everything from their famous chocolate chip cookies to cakes, cupcakes and even truffles. Never buy anything else!
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I always have this brand of semi sweet morsels in my pantry. they are perfect for my brownie cheesecake and melted for hot coco in the winter I love this product
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I bake all of the time, and Nestle Tollhouse Semisweet Chips are my go-to. I put them in cookies, I melt them down for cakes and pies and ganaches, I throw them in muffins and quick breads. You just can't get the same good flavor with another brand or with store brand. I'm sticking with Nestle!
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
These are BY FAR the best to use for all baking! There's just something about toll house chocolate chips that exceed last the other brands! Definitely my go to! The only kind I purchase !
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV
I love to bake and I find that Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels is my go to product if I am in need of some baking chocolate. They make great cookies, ganache, and great to throw in any sweet recipe. I would recommend this product to any chocolate lover!
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
I can just sit and eat these right out the bag! So good when baking cookies ! My nieces will see these in the stores and skip right pass candy for these ! Must try!
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
I will only buy nestle chocolate chip morsels.. they are the best! I always buy these when making chocolate chip cheese ball or chocolate chip cookies! these are the best!! I may have to make some cookies tonight.....
i could eat these by themselves!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart