BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these morsels! They are so good! They're delicious and I use them all the time when I bake cookies. They aren't too sweet and the chips aren't too big. Compared to other alternatives it's really good and I recommend it.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy yummy yummy ! We bake so much in our household that these come in handy quite often from chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip pancakes to home made granola! There's so many different ways to incorporate these little guys !
Ruth S.
These are so good I sneak a handful for myself every time I get them. I love chocolate, I also love my chocolate plain, so I think this is a great way to snack. I like that it has a nice chocolate taste without tasking too fake.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
The Nestlé brand chocolate chips are my favorite! You can find them at your local grocery store. I would pick the Nestlé brand over any other brand out there they are very affordable and I would highly recommend them to anyone else
Angelica M.
Quien quiere chocolate yooooooo me encantan estos chocolates los compro en el supermercado de shop rite cada ves que hago compra tienen tremendo saber muy rico 👅 y si se los recomiendo prueben para que vean lo rico que son 😂
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I use these in everything cookies, homemade trail mix, and during the holidays chocolate covered Oreos and pretzels. I used to melt bar chocolate but I find using these chips is much easier. It melts faster and I'm less likely to burn it
Shelby J.
Grand Ridge, FL
We use these around Christmas time and the holidays to make fudge and it is super super easy! We pop them into the microwave with butter and condensed milk for 15 second intervals until it is all melted. We put it in a pan and let it sit to cool in the fridge.
Emily-June P.
I use these anytime I need chocolate for baking! They're delicious and very affordable for all the goodies I make. They melt smoother than any other brands I've used. I would recommend this to anyone else who like to bake!
This is a major staple at my house. I usually buy twice as much as I need when they are on sale. Due to the fact my kids will just eat them as a snack. I purchase them from Walmart or at Costco or Sam's club. I prefer this to some store cheaper brands. I would recommend these if you need to melt for a project. Some store brands are fine in most other recipes.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I love these as a snack when I want something sweet but don't want to consume a million calories. I can eat a palm full and be satisfied and no longer crave sweets. My go to sweet snack when dieting or trying to at least.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?