BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Joanne R.
Leipsic, OH
I love these chocolate chips in cookies and sprinkled into chocolate cakes, they make them taste the best. On the downside, I like to melt them to make buckeyes, but if they aren't bought fresh, i.e. within a couple months, they don't melt at all.
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX
These are the best chocolate chips! They melt much smoother than other chocolate chips, and taste better in cookies! I also love the nestle cookie recipe on the back of these chocolate chips! I would definitely recommend and I will buy these again
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
I bake all of the time, and Nestle Tollhouse Semisweet Chips are my go-to. I put them in cookies, I melt them down for cakes and pies and ganaches, I throw them in muffins and quick breads. You just can't get the same good flavor with another brand or with store brand. I'm sticking with Nestle!
Julie W.
Austin, TX
The chocolate you've been craving! I always have a bag at the house to grab a few when a craving strikes or to throw in some waffles or cookies for extra flavor!
Autumn D.
Boswell, OK
I absolutely love nestle toll house morsels! They are perfect for baking the best chocolate chip cookies. Best of all they have the perfect recipe right on the back of the package! No need to try to rustle up one!
My favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have such a good and rich chocolatey flavor and for a great price as well. I do prefer milk chocolate more because I like sweet but it is something you could purchase for some chocolate chip cookies.
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love using these for baking or for making chocolate dip. They somewhat maintain shape in cookies or pancakes but still are soft. Great flavor without being too sweet. Would recommend
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
If your're baking you just have to reach for the Toll House chocolate chips. I have used them in everything from their famous chocolate chip cookies to cakes, cupcakes and even truffles. Never buy anything else!
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
These are the best chocolate chips for baking. They are the only ones I will use!! They are perfect for making chocolate chip cookies. The price is always good, and depending on your grocery store you might be able to find coupons. Highly recommend!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?