BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Heidi N.
You can't mess with a classic! The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is my go to recipe and it's perfect every time. I also love to use these chocolate chips in my daughters pancakes on Saturday mornings.
Brooklyn K.
Rolette, ND
Best dang chocolate chips! My childhood was made out of these! I put them in every batch of cookies I make! Great flavor and I don't know if I could live without them to be honest!
Teena F.
Porter, TX
These are perfect. You can almost get away with using them in any dessert. I love that they are cheap. I also love that after all these years they having changed anything about them.
Mary Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
These chocolate chips are the only ones I use. The recipe on the back and the chocolate chips are what makes mom/grandma's chocolate chip cookies the best. They are consistently great every time you make . I will not use any other chocolate chips!
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
I'm a chocolate lover and these morsels are by far the best! There's so many endless possibilities from melting them and dipping strawberries to simply adding them to a pancake mix.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
The chocolate you've been craving! I always have a bag at the house to grab a few when a craving strikes or to throw in some waffles or cookies for extra flavor!
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
These morsels are amazing great as topping for ice cream or cake or to bake with!! The flavor is rich and chocolatey. The melt Easily and are yummy alone as well.
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX
These are the best chocolate chips! They melt much smoother than other chocolate chips, and taste better in cookies! I also love the nestle cookie recipe on the back of these chocolate chips! I would definitely recommend and I will buy these again
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
These are BY FAR the best to use for all baking! There's just something about toll house chocolate chips that exceed last the other brands! Definitely my go to! The only kind I purchase !
Amanda O.
These are my go to chocolate chips. I use them for cookies, homemade trail mix, million dollar bars, pancakes, snacking, granola, etc. They are delicious and perfect for any cookie recipe with chocolate chips!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?