BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Who doesnt love chocalate chips?? I use these for pancakes, waffles, ice cream, fresh brownies, cookies and cakes! My grandkids love when grandma cooks and bakes!
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
Toll House is the ONLY brand of chips that I use in my baking. My daughter's love the milk chocolate chips. The recipe on the back of the bag is a delicious, easy to follow recipe.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
The chocolate you've been craving! I always have a bag at the house to grab a few when a craving strikes or to throw in some waffles or cookies for extra flavor!
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
These are my go to chocolate chips!! I won't buy anything but these. I love baking and I have to always have these in my cabinet. They make the best homemade chocolate chip cookies!
My favorite chocolate chips to bake with! They have such a good and rich chocolatey flavor and for a great price as well. I do prefer milk chocolate more because I like sweet but it is something you could purchase for some chocolate chip cookies.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
I always have this brand of semi sweet morsels in my pantry. they are perfect for my brownie cheesecake and melted for hot coco in the winter I love this product
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX
These are the best chocolate chips! They melt much smoother than other chocolate chips, and taste better in cookies! I also love the nestle cookie recipe on the back of these chocolate chips! I would definitely recommend and I will buy these again
Dana Y.
These are great for making chocolate chipped cookies and ganache. This chocolate is easy to melt down or stir into your favorite cookie batter. I like to keep them around for baking.
Mary Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
These chocolate chips are the only ones I use. The recipe on the back and the chocolate chips are what makes mom/grandma's chocolate chip cookies the best. They are consistently great every time you make . I will not use any other chocolate chips!
Helen C.
Schlater, MS
No judging, but I could literally eat this bag! No shame chocoholic!! But these are great for baking AND I love putting them in popcorn! They just seem more flavorful than the chips!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?