BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
These are hands down the BEST chocolate chips on the planet. Sometimes you can't beat the quality of a name brand that you know and love and this is one of them.
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use these for literally everything !! Have tried other brands but I don't even feel like they melt or taste the same. Perfect perfect perfect chocolate chips !!
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you like a chocolate chip cookie with a melted chip, you've found it. These are perfect, they melt great and taste awesome. Melted and used on pretzels, strawberries and bananas... MMM!
Angelica H.
I use theses in my brownies to make them more chewy and moist...I use them to melt and pour over cake or dip cookies and for helping my son potty train as reward
Dana Y.
These are great for making chocolate chipped cookies and ganache. This chocolate is easy to melt down or stir into your favorite cookie batter. I like to keep them around for baking.
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Tiffany S.
Walker, LA
Toll House is the ONLY brand of chips that I use in my baking. My daughter's love the milk chocolate chips. The recipe on the back of the bag is a delicious, easy to follow recipe.
Alicia N.
My go-to chocolate for all of my baking. Great for chocolate chip cookies, in brownies, cakes, and even just eating them like a snack!! They are super yummy and melt in your mouth. Never would buy anything else!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have to be careful buying these. I will eat a whole bag and one night and not even be able to bake with them. But they are great to bake with. But by two bags because you're going to eat one while you're using the other!
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Top of the line Yumminess! Perfect for baking or make your own trail mix to snack on at work . Over the Holiday this has been a helpful item because of the recipes on the back and it just is so tasty in cookies
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?