BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE CHIPS I USE IN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you must use them in chocolate chip cookies. They taste the best and melt perfectly!
Amanda R.
Absolutely LOVE Toll House Morsels for baking, they add that yummy punch of chocolate, peanut butter or toffee that just gives your baked goods a feeling of love.
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these chocolate chips not only for cookies but melted make great dip for fruit and nuts
Just made Chocolate dipped strawberries and pineapple yum!
Kimberly 👍🏻
Kate R.
The most perfect ingredient in a cookie. I use these to make homemade chocolate chip cookies which is a crowd pleaser. Also, I use these in box brownies to get a great chocolate taste.
Tiffany J.
My go-to chocolate chips! I enjoy baking and I bake as often as I can, and am always needing these! I'm a lover of sweets so I could just grab the bag right out of the pantry and snack them right from the bag! Lol.
Teena F.
Porter, TX
These are perfect. You can almost get away with using them in any dessert. I love that they are cheap. I also love that after all these years they having changed anything about them.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
The chocolate you've been craving! I always have a bag at the house to grab a few when a craving strikes or to throw in some waffles or cookies for extra flavor!
Rachel B.
We use the Chocolate chip reciepe on the back of this and our cookies turn out wonderful. the actual chocolate chip tastes really good and melts very nicely! has a great smooth taste
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
These are nice for pretty much anything in my sweet tooth category. Iv used these in my morning pancakes, the kids love them, and they look like chocolate chip pancakes!
You can melt these and also use them to make chocolate covered strawberries!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?