BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
elizabeth b.
Chattaroy, WA
MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVES THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF NESTLE CHOCOLATE. I'M ABLE TO WATCH WHAT I PUT INTO MY RECIPES BUT IT ALSO PROVIDES A LITTLE FUN TIME FOR ME AND MY SON TO DO SOMETHING TOGETHER THAT WE CAN ENJOY. THIS PRODUCT CAN BE USED IN CREATIVE WAYS WHICH MAKES US HAVE TO USE OUR IMAGINATION.
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i made pankcakes with chocolate chips and they are the kids favorite. they need to make a nutella chips so the kids would live them. but they are great for any use.
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
Only use the best if you are going to bake!! My grandma taught me that so no matter the price I only buy Toll House!! And they are yummy right out of the bag too!!
Melissa Y.
These are my go to chocolate chips! Not only do I use them for baking, but for snacking as well. I just love the semi sweet ones and have to have a bag in the house.
Jessica P.
Kimball, MI
I'm always complimented on my chocolate chip cookies and Toll House are the only chocolate chips I will use in my recipe. I also use Toll House chips for melting.
Amanda K.
These melt well and give any recipe a wonderful rich flavor. I enjoy them in cookies, breads, ice cream and so much more. I would recommend this product to buyers!
Evelyn D.
These are my favorite chip to add in my baked goods, the taste is great, but the price sometimes gets me so I go with a cheaper brand and taste/quality is compromised.
I even eat these like candy.. just pour some in my hand and snack away!
#EatAllChocolate
Brandy R.
These are by far the best! They are good for everything from cookies to just eating by themselves. While doesn't love these things?!?! They melt so nicely as well!
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?