BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these chocolate chips not only for cookies but melted make great dip for fruit and nuts
Just made Chocolate dipped strawberries and pineapple yum!
Kimberly 👍🏻
Wendy E.
PARKTON, NC
I will only use these chocolate chips with my grandmother's old recipes. There is nothing that brings back the wonderful memories than the smell of toll house chocolate chip cookies :)
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of semi sweet morales. I keep them in my home at all times because I can use them in quite a few dishes. They are even great to snack on in a trail mix of plain when I need something sweet!
Lea H.
Ugh these are my favorite things. Chocolate chips cookies are a must in my house hold. I pack these for my daughter every day in her school lunch for her dessert. They aren't too sweet and don't melt right away.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Classic, delicious, good value for the size. They melt easily, can be used in just about every recipe that calls for chocolate chips. Sweet without being grossly sweet.
Mackenzie G.
Pitman, NJ
I only use Toll House choc chips in everything I bake! I can a huge bag from amazon that will last me a couple months. These are the best ones and I will never try any different kinds!
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE CHIPS I USE IN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you must use them in chocolate chip cookies. They taste the best and melt perfectly!
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
So for years in my family we have a traditional way of baking cookies and we always use these in our recipe. they have been out for years for a reason. they are just wonderful for baking! don't use the generic versions either you can tell the difference.
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?