Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I do a ton of baking and I absolutely love these! I always make sure to keep several bags stocked at my house. Whether you're making fudge, a cake, cookies or anything else these are amazing. They taste super great and the price is decent.
The nestle toll house chocolate chips are one of the best chocolate chips to use when baking! They taste so good! My Favorite is the white chocolate chocolate chips! You can buy them at most grocery stores.
I always use these for my chocolate chip cookies and my buckeyes and I've never had a complaint! They are delicious and reasonably priced compared to other chocolate chips. I would recommend this product.
I'm not sure I am friends with anyone who doesn't like like chocolate. It just can't be. This one especially is amazing for baking or lounging around eating semi sweet little kisses. I always have a bag, just in case.
This is one of my favorite Brands to use when making my famous chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate chips are very rich and especially when you're eating a nice warm cookie and the chocolate just loses out of it I feel like this is one of the better brands
Best all around chocolate chip. Quality is great and great compared to the price. I love using the recipe on the back to make chocolate chip cookies. I always stick up on these around the holidays because they are great for baking and usually there are great deals around the holidays.
These chocolate chips are literally always in my pantry, so I can make chocolate chip cookies and cakes with them whenver I feel like. They are so easy to use (and yummy to eat alone too). I really trust the brand and this is a great value for the price, especially when they go on sale
This is soo good and us not too sweet so you can use it on anything you want let your imagination work melt it and put in on top of your favorite ice cream in a fresh baked carrot cake it got endless use
The chocolate itself is sooo good! I use these for making cooking, melt into hot chocolate or coffee, or eat it by itself. I can finish off the whole bag within two days! The chocolate itself is just right. Not to strong tasting and no over bearing sugar taste to it. Worth the buy.
I love this product! I use these for all of my baking needs. The price is fair for the amount you get. I bought this from Walmart for around $5 and it was so worth it! Definitely will recommend to a friend!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos