BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany G.
A great chip for baking and snacking! We use these in my famous chocolate chip cookies and would only ever use these! They are far better than any other brands! They melt perfectly and the flavor is great!
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
I love to keep these chocolate chips at all times! They go with so many recipes that I like to make. They are also a good little treat to eat on their own! The semi sweet ones are my absolute favorite!
Rain K.
These are great chocolate chips for baking! Ever since I became super into baking, I constantly repurchase this one. The semi-sweet one is my favorite one out of all. Just like the name suggests, it's not overly sweet, so it adds just the right amount of sweetness to the baked goods.
Jaddey C.
The nestle toll house chocolate chips are one of the best chocolate chips to use when baking! They taste so good! My Favorite is the white chocolate chocolate chips! You can buy them at most grocery stores.
Anne T.
Hands-down the best chocolate chips in the business. If you're wanting to bake, make candies, or do pretty much anything with chocolate chips, Nestle Toll House is the way to go. Perfectly sweet, but not overpowering.
Rebekah E.
These are just the best. I use them in cookies, breads, cakes, chocolate covered fruit, etc. never fails! They are more affordable than Hershey's and I think the taste is better also. Staple in my cabinet!
Sarah G.
These chocolate chips are literally always in my pantry, so I can make chocolate chip cookies and cakes with them whenver I feel like. They are so easy to use (and yummy to eat alone too). I really trust the brand and this is a great value for the price, especially when they go on sale
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The chocolate itself is sooo good! I use these for making cooking, melt into hot chocolate or coffee, or eat it by itself. I can finish off the whole bag within two days! The chocolate itself is just right. Not to strong tasting and no over bearing sugar taste to it. Worth the buy.
Bianca P.
I absolutely love these especially for baking purposes. I usually use them on the weekends when I make my son chocolate chip pancakes and he absolutely loves them. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
kristen m.
Lima, OH
I use this product when I make cookies or sometimes I'll melt it over pop corn! I eat this maybe one every other month, it's very affordable and easy to follow the directions. definitely worth repurchasing in the future
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?