BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Classic, delicious, good value for the size. They melt easily, can be used in just about every recipe that calls for chocolate chips. Sweet without being grossly sweet.
Brandy R.
These are by far the best! They are good for everything from cookies to just eating by themselves. While doesn't love these things?!?! They melt so nicely as well!
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Though it's not my first choice, these are a great value chocolate chip. I've used it for cookies, pancakes, and fondue, just to name a few. It does the job, they are tasty, and they're available just about everywhere.
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Bettie W.
These chocolate chips taste great you can add him to a lot of different things we like to add them to our ice cream and our oatmeal. And also we like to bake with them the chocolate is mouth-watering you can't just eat one who always go back for more.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Perfect for a quick chocolate fix! Perfect to add into pancakes or waffles! I keep a bag of these in my freezer almost always! Love that they have tons of different options besides regular milk chocolate now. SO good!
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Christina S.
Chesterfield, MI
What's not to love about chocolate? I LOVE chocolate chip cookies but you know what else these are good in? OATMEAL! I put them in my brown sugar and maple oatmeal and it is fantastic!
Jessica P.
Kimball, MI
I'm always complimented on my chocolate chip cookies and Toll House are the only chocolate chips I will use in my recipe. I also use Toll House chips for melting.
Jennifer J.
Covington , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand so far makes my chocolate chip cookies the best. My family even eats the dough. I tend to mix the semi sweet with the milk chocolate and it's a winner.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?