BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so good in recipes and even just by themselves!! I love the texture when they're melted. It's a nice smooth texture without any lumps. Great for fondue!!
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
Only use the best if you are going to bake!! My grandma taught me that so no matter the price I only buy Toll House!! And they are yummy right out of the bag too!!
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these chocolate chips not only for cookies but melted make great dip for fruit and nuts
Just made Chocolate dipped strawberries and pineapple yum!
Kimberly 👍🏻
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are my favorite baking chips I never buy anything else, I made the mistake once and other brands are chalky. These are just as good as butting into a chocolate bar. I love them!
Lea H.
Ugh these are my favorite things. Chocolate chips cookies are a must in my house hold. I pack these for my daughter every day in her school lunch for her dessert. They aren't too sweet and don't melt right away.
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
Definitely our go to baking ingredient.. my kids love stealing tons of them whenever I baked, we add them to cookies, muffins, pancakes, brownies, etc.. definitely something we use lots of!!
Evelyn D.
These are my favorite chip to add in my baked goods, the taste is great, but the price sometimes gets me so I go with a cheaper brand and taste/quality is compromised.
I even eat these like candy.. just pour some in my hand and snack away!
#EatAllChocolate
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
When ever I make cookies I usually use these chocolate chips because my sister has NUT ALLERGY and I found these to not have any traces and are not processed with nuts. Plus they are great even to just to grab a handful and snack on it. So it's a win/win
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?