BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April B.
Howell, NJ
These sweet little morsels are what creates the perfect chocolate chip cookie. Who does like a nice warm chocolate chip cookie, and a cold glass of milk?? A all time favorite of the crowds is sure to always please!
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
I Love #NestleTollHouseMorsels They are so good I just got some today in a collector tin at Krogers for 1.87 You cannot beat that deal. I am heading back to the store tommorow to see if there is any left! These make the best cookies ever.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Though it's not my first choice, these are a great value chocolate chip. I've used it for cookies, pancakes, and fondue, just to name a few. It does the job, they are tasty, and they're available just about everywhere.
Ashley S.
Excellent for use in baking, making chocolate chip cookies, or even for melting to use for chocolate dipped pretzels, etc. I even use these instead of other chocolate for making S'mores in the microwave! Yum! The semi - sweet morsels are my favorite.
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
You can't have good cookies without Tollhouse morsels. Why have little chips when you can have morsels? Perfect blend of creamy and sweet. They melt perfectly smooth and even for gooey chocolate chip cookies
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Angelica H.
I use theses in my brownies to make them more chewy and moist...I use them to melt and pour over cake or dip cookies and for helping my son potty train as reward
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Top of the line Yumminess! Perfect for baking or make your own trail mix to snack on at work . Over the Holiday this has been a helpful item because of the recipes on the back and it just is so tasty in cookies
Rhea B.
It's hard for me to find morsels to melt so easy and taste so food. Toll House morsels are great for cooking or just plain eating! they taste great and go great in numerous desserts!
Alicia N.
My go-to chocolate for all of my baking. Great for chocolate chip cookies, in brownies, cakes, and even just eating them like a snack!! They are super yummy and melt in your mouth. Never would buy anything else!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?