BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lea H.
Ugh these are my favorite things. Chocolate chips cookies are a must in my house hold. I pack these for my daughter every day in her school lunch for her dessert. They aren't too sweet and don't melt right away.
Katie S.
New Richmond, WI
There's no questions to be asked. Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels are always the "go-to" when it comes to baking with chocolate. I always keep them on hand for my sudden random cookie baking urges or to dip pretzels and other delights in (just melt and add a spoonful of shortening and you're good to go!)
Evelyn D.
These are my favorite chip to add in my baked goods, the taste is great, but the price sometimes gets me so I go with a cheaper brand and taste/quality is compromised.
I even eat these like candy.. just pour some in my hand and snack away!
#EatAllChocolate
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
The tasty morsels I grew up with are now the only brand I buy. I keep them stashed in the freezer so whenever the mood for cookies strikes, we can act on it! I'd rather spend a little more and have delicious perfection than a dreadful disappointment!
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Perfect for a quick chocolate fix! Perfect to add into pancakes or waffles! I keep a bag of these in my freezer almost always! Love that they have tons of different options besides regular milk chocolate now. SO good!
Wendy E.
PARKTON, NC
I will only use these chocolate chips with my grandmother's old recipes. There is nothing that brings back the wonderful memories than the smell of toll house chocolate chip cookies :)
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
I always have a bag of these in my kitchen for any baking needs. i love the diferent varieties they offer.(milk,dark,white,pennut butter etc.) throw a couple in your pancakes or waffles, use them to make a chocolate sauce, and for all your baking needs!
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
These make fabulous cookies. I use the recipe on the back of the bag and usually add a small amount of REAL maple syrup (Vermont grade B). My sweet husband, who is from Vermont, loves my maple chocolate chip cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?