BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
I always have a bag of these in my kitchen for any baking needs. i love the diferent varieties they offer.(milk,dark,white,pennut butter etc.) throw a couple in your pancakes or waffles, use them to make a chocolate sauce, and for all your baking needs!
Amanda E.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this product. They work for all types of desserts, cookies, cakes, cupcakes and even sweet fondues. They melt nicely and tasted amazing. Can be added to at trail mix to add some sweetness and is just an over all great things to have in your home.
Amanda K.
These melt well and give any recipe a wonderful rich flavor. I enjoy them in cookies, breads, ice cream and so much more. I would recommend this product to buyers!
Amanda E.
These are classic chocolate chips, mainly used in baking. They're stronger than milk chocolate, so pack a bigger flavor. You can use these for cookies, hot chocolate, or toss them in your pancake mix. There's so many possibilities. I've even snacked on them as is!
Tarra G.
These work for everything! They are my favorite as a midnight snack - don't tell! AS well as for baking and pancakes. I also use them for our family's homemade chocolate icing for our yearly chocolate chocolate cake!
Amanda R.
Absolutely LOVE Toll House Morsels for baking, they add that yummy punch of chocolate, peanut butter or toffee that just gives your baked goods a feeling of love.
Crystal M.
A must-have when you're trying to put some chocolate goodness into that yummy chocolate dessert. I also loving buying just eat it without putting it in anything :)
Tiffany J.
My go-to chocolate chips! I enjoy baking and I bake as often as I can, and am always needing these! I'm a lover of sweets so I could just grab the bag right out of the pantry and snack them right from the bag! Lol.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of semi sweet morales. I keep them in my home at all times because I can use them in quite a few dishes. They are even great to snack on in a trail mix of plain when I need something sweet!
Melissa Y.
These are my go to chocolate chips! Not only do I use them for baking, but for snacking as well. I just love the semi sweet ones and have to have a bag in the house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?