BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley S.
Excellent for use in baking, making chocolate chip cookies, or even for melting to use for chocolate dipped pretzels, etc. I even use these instead of other chocolate for making S'mores in the microwave! Yum! The semi - sweet morsels are my favorite.
Michelle F.
This is a great chocolate brand. I use this chocolate for baking. I use these to bake chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered pretzels. they melt very well. it is a great value for this good quality of chocolate.
Alicia N.
My go-to chocolate for all of my baking. Great for chocolate chip cookies, in brownies, cakes, and even just eating them like a snack!! They are super yummy and melt in your mouth. Never would buy anything else!
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I use nothing else but Nestle to bake with. My husband loves the special dark morsels and I make our own trail mix with them as well. I am never disappointed , we even eat these suckers by the hand ful... SHHHHH
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Top of the line Yumminess! Perfect for baking or make your own trail mix to snack on at work . Over the Holiday this has been a helpful item because of the recipes on the back and it just is so tasty in cookies
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I have always loved Nestle chips and bought them often. In the last couple years, they no longer melt the way they used to. I was disappointed to have chocolate for a special cookie we make, melt into a putty rather than a smooth chocolate.
Kaily B.
These are the ONLY chips I use to bake with. EVERYTHING tastes better. People can tell the difference when you give them a chocolate bark chocolate chip cookie and then a cookie made with real gourmet chocolate.
Helen C.
Schlater, MS
No judging, but I could literally eat this bag! No shame chocoholic!! But these are great for baking AND I love putting them in popcorn! They just seem more flavorful than the chips!
Dana Y.
These are great for making chocolate chipped cookies and ganache. This chocolate is easy to melt down or stir into your favorite cookie batter. I like to keep them around for baking.
Madissen M.
San Antonio, TX
Love these morsels
They're perfect for chocolate chip cookies or adding an extra hint of chocolate to cakes and brownies. Honestly I even eat them alone before I put them in my cookies sometimes haha
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?