BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really lo e these chocolate morsels,they are so good when coating them over peanut butter balls. They aren't that expensive and have been the best kind for me to put over my homemade candies. I would highly recommend anyone to these,it is a good but in a bag and always is the amount that I need.
Pooja P.
These chocolate chips are probably meant for cookies but they can be used for much more than that. I add them into pancake batter, melt them in a bowl and make chocolate covered fruits or cake pops, and garnish them on top of cupcakes and ice cream to boost their appeal. The most popular use for chocolate chips in our household is to add them to pizookies which are amazing!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh this chocolate is really good specially good with all my baking , chocolate cake and cupcakes ..perfect combination..most of all my husband just eat it as it is..my fave is dark chocolate morsels 53 percent cocoa..love it..
Ashley B.
Dublin, GA
If I could give this a million stars I would...Nestle chocolate chips have been a staple in my home, even as a child. I remember my Mama always having some in the cabinet.. I used to, and still do store my chocolate chips in the freezer, and snack on a few during the day! So many uses, such great flavor and quality! There is only ONE chocolate chip brand for out family💜
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
There's really not much that I can say that the rating of this product does not ready show. If you're going to be making chocolate chip cookies this is your chocolate chip. The perfect combination of bitter and sweet these chocolate chips make any cookie the best cookie you've ever had. I don't ever reach for any other brand when I'm making cookies. And I suggest you don't either you can thank me later!
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
I do not do a lot of baking but I have found other ways to use Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. I put them in homemade trail mix, chex mix, in oatmeal and yogurt. My teenage daughter loves to add them into her pancake mix when she cooks breakfast. Sometimes I just grab a handful of morsels for a chocolate fix.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
These chocolate chips are delicious and you can buy them almost anywhere. They average $5 a bag. I like to bake a lot and when I do, I use these for any of my chocolate chip baked goods. I've tried other brands but I really like this one because they have a good, real chocolate flavor
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
These chocolate chips are so amazing. A must have if you want the chewy cookies they are known for. If you add cooking oil for half the butter required in the recipe found on the package the chips remain soft just like they were just removed from the oven. Perfect in every way.
Anna L.
Brownfield, ME
I have been using Nestle Toll House ever since I started baking when I was five, and I don't think I could live without it. These morsels are perfect for a ton of different recipes, cookies, brownies, cake, or just eaten as a snack. These have been, and always will be a staple.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Whether it's for baking or just adding a little extra to a snack these morsels are perfect size I use them for my homemade cookies and cream cookies great value and definitely worthy of the purchase always enough for extra or when the little ones deserve a nice chocolate snack
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?