BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
You can never go wrong with this tried and true. Great for classic chocolate chip cookies, great for melting, and the mini ones are great in pancakes or scones. Yum! Thinking of baking right now just writing about it!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Yessss these Nestle toll house chips are great when baking homemade cookies. it just makes them extra chocolaty and its just a perfect ingredient into making great cookies. now that I'm writing this, I'm getting hungry
Amy A.
Janesville, WI
By far the best morsels you can buy. They work in everything or just by themselves. I always have a bag or two in my pantry for whatever occasion may come about. 😀
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these chocolate chips not only for cookies but melted make great dip for fruit and nuts
Just made Chocolate dipped strawberries and pineapple yum!
Kimberly 👍🏻
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
These are so good in recipes and even just by themselves!! I love the texture when they're melted. It's a nice smooth texture without any lumps. Great for fondue!!
Monika S.
These morsels are perfect for baking or even grabbing a handful and snacking on. I AM GUILTY! Perfect little size to back cupcakes, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip cookies, or even pop them into your favorite cheesecake recipe for a little special something.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE CHIPS I USE IN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you must use them in chocolate chip cookies. They taste the best and melt perfectly!
Shannan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate pieces are great for cookies and all kinds of fun baking products with the kids. I'm really enjoying using this product and the different ways we can use them i s great
Mackenzie G.
Pitman, NJ
I only use Toll House choc chips in everything I bake! I can a huge bag from amazon that will last me a couple months. These are the best ones and I will never try any different kinds!
Jessica P.
Kimball, MI
I'm always complimented on my chocolate chip cookies and Toll House are the only chocolate chips I will use in my recipe. I also use Toll House chips for melting.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?