BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amanda E.
Hightstown, NJ
I love this product. They work for all types of desserts, cookies, cakes, cupcakes and even sweet fondues. They melt nicely and tasted amazing. Can be added to at trail mix to add some sweetness and is just an over all great things to have in your home.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Yessss these Nestle toll house chips are great when baking homemade cookies. it just makes them extra chocolaty and its just a perfect ingredient into making great cookies. now that I'm writing this, I'm getting hungry
Tarra G.
These work for everything! They are my favorite as a midnight snack - don't tell! AS well as for baking and pancakes. I also use them for our family's homemade chocolate icing for our yearly chocolate chocolate cake!
Amanda E.
These are classic chocolate chips, mainly used in baking. They're stronger than milk chocolate, so pack a bigger flavor. You can use these for cookies, hot chocolate, or toss them in your pancake mix. There's so many possibilities. I've even snacked on them as is!
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
The Possibilities endless with these tiny chocolate chip morsels from regular chocolate chip cookies to Melted Goodness on strawberries. They taste great and are perfect for baking whatever your little heart desires
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Though it's not my first choice, these are a great value chocolate chip. I've used it for cookies, pancakes, and fondue, just to name a few. It does the job, they are tasty, and they're available just about everywhere.
Ashley S.
Excellent for use in baking, making chocolate chip cookies, or even for melting to use for chocolate dipped pretzels, etc. I even use these instead of other chocolate for making S'mores in the microwave! Yum! The semi - sweet morsels are my favorite.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE CHIPS I USE IN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! Nestle makes the best chocolate chips and you must use them in chocolate chip cookies. They taste the best and melt perfectly!
MELODY M.
I use these more than anything else, I do a lot of baking and I know I can rely on this old favorite. I like the fact that Hershey's chocolate chips can be purchased in most stores. The texture of the chocolate is smooth and not grainy, wonderful product
Christina S.
Chesterfield, MI
What's not to love about chocolate? I LOVE chocolate chip cookies but you know what else these are good in? OATMEAL! I put them in my brown sugar and maple oatmeal and it is fantastic!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?