BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kendra P.
Don't get me wrong, I love chocolate, but when I baked some cookies with these they seemed too sweet. They say Semi-Sweet so I figured they wouldn't be so sweet, but I was wrong. I think I will stick to something other than semi-sweet morsels when I bake.
Crystal M.
A must-have when you're trying to put some chocolate goodness into that yummy chocolate dessert. I also loving buying just eat it without putting it in anything :)
Angela S.
Greenville, NC
How can you top the morsel that has the very best cookie recipe on the back of the bag? You can't. Toll house cookies are something everyone loves. They are also great for candy making, pies, whatever chocolate recipe that calls for chocolate chips.
April B.
Howell, NJ
These sweet little morsels are what creates the perfect chocolate chip cookie. Who does like a nice warm chocolate chip cookie, and a cold glass of milk?? A all time favorite of the crowds is sure to always please!
Tina Y.
Elmhurst, NY
I love to cook and often bake cookies with my daughter. I love toll house's semi-sweet morsels. I use it for everything from cookie,s brownies, pancakes and more. it's the best tasting chocolate morsel arounds that is also widely available and affordable
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
So for years in my family we have a traditional way of baking cookies and we always use these in our recipe. they have been out for years for a reason. they are just wonderful for baking! don't use the generic versions either you can tell the difference.
Mandy C.
Saint Marys, GA
I love these! They make the best chocolate chip cookies! (I'm not a fan of milk chocolate chips in them, but that's just me) I could also just sit in front of the TV and eat them straight out of the bag. This product has been the same for as long as I can remember, and the fact that the chips are always amazing is what keeps me coming back for more!
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
When I was pregnant I was obsessed with creating the perfect cookie for my unborn child. Ridiculous I know, but this is how I occupied my time. Anyway I only ever bought nestles chips because some of the other brands ive tried have a waxy finish. Needles to say my cookies got great compliments.
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
My go-to for making chocolate chip cookies or just a snack! Will never even consider making a switch to another brand. If they r out of stock, then no cookies for our family! Love Nestle tollhouse chocolate chips!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Yessss these Nestle toll house chips are great when baking homemade cookies. it just makes them extra chocolaty and its just a perfect ingredient into making great cookies. now that I'm writing this, I'm getting hungry
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?