BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tia P.
Greenfield, IL
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They make a great addition to my kids favorite things. I use them to make birthday cake icing, I throw them in pancakes as a treat, they get mixed in with my cookies and sometimes I throw a handful in my popcorn bowl.
Stacey B.
Zanesville, OH
Nothing else says childhood memories like Nestle Tollhouse cookies. I remember making them with my Grandma every Monday. She always had them on hand. I now make them with my daughter and she loves them as much as I do!
Tiffany J.
My go-to chocolate chips! I enjoy baking and I bake as often as I can, and am always needing these! I'm a lover of sweets so I could just grab the bag right out of the pantry and snack them right from the bag! Lol.
Sarah M.
Columbia City, IN
The tasty morsels I grew up with are now the only brand I buy. I keep them stashed in the freezer so whenever the mood for cookies strikes, we can act on it! I'd rather spend a little more and have delicious perfection than a dreadful disappointment!
Melissa Y.
These are my go to chocolate chips! Not only do I use them for baking, but for snacking as well. I just love the semi sweet ones and have to have a bag in the house.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
The Possibilities endless with these tiny chocolate chip morsels from regular chocolate chip cookies to Melted Goodness on strawberries. They taste great and are perfect for baking whatever your little heart desires
Amanda R.
Absolutely LOVE Toll House Morsels for baking, they add that yummy punch of chocolate, peanut butter or toffee that just gives your baked goods a feeling of love.
Shawndra B.
Ft Leonard Wood, MO
You can use these to bake with. They taste great! Or do like I do and add them to a peanut butter sandwich. I used to eat peanut butter and jelly or banana sandwiches but found pb and chocolate chips to taste better.
Amanda K.
These melt well and give any recipe a wonderful rich flavor. I enjoy them in cookies, breads, ice cream and so much more. I would recommend this product to buyers!
elizabeth b.
Chattaroy, WA
MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOVES THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF NESTLE CHOCOLATE. I'M ABLE TO WATCH WHAT I PUT INTO MY RECIPES BUT IT ALSO PROVIDES A LITTLE FUN TIME FOR ME AND MY SON TO DO SOMETHING TOGETHER THAT WE CAN ENJOY. THIS PRODUCT CAN BE USED IN CREATIVE WAYS WHICH MAKES US HAVE TO USE OUR IMAGINATION.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?