BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love using Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Its been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. My grandma and mom used to put it in their cookies and I do it with mine ( I may cheat and add all kinds of brands of morsels) but I always stick with Nestles.. I love using the recipes they put on the back of the bags.
Emma M.
Altus, OK
These are my favorite chocolate chips of all time! They bring back memories of baking with my mom, and I love using them in all my chocolate chip cookies. I've even been known to eat them straight from the bag if I'm craving chocolate. They're my standby!
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I think Toll House is a Staple in anyone's home. regardless if you like sweets, you still make cookies, brownies, all sorts of desserts for your loved ones! these are fun to snack on, you can make your own trail mix. I personally love to make a chocolate mousse parfait and I layer chocolate moose, raspberries or cherries or strawberries, dark chocolate fudge syrup and toll house morsels and top with homemade whip cream and Dang, I'm making myself hungry!
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I am a major food connoisseur. I love eating delicious food and snacks. So if you want something chocolatey and delectable then you could always go to the classic chocolate chip cookies. The semi-sweet chocolate is a perfect combination with the sweetness of the cookie. They melt in your mouth and tastes like a dream. Nestle Toll House has been around forever and they are one of my favorite chocolate brands. If you haven't tried it now is the perfect time. You can also make baking cookies something to do with your children.
Rose L.
Elkhorn, NE
Best. Face mask. Ever. At least that's what I think it is. The instructions on the packaging involve baking so maybe it's some sort of makeup product. It didn't work well as a contour so I followed some other instructions which advised me to melt the product. When applied to my face I couldn't help but taste it and omg it's so yummy. I'll be buying this face mask from now on.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
Nestle has the best chocolate chips there is, I am an avid baker and use these for all my baking needs. I use them in chocolate chip cookies, homemade brownies, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip bundt cakes, chocolate chip pancakes and chocolate chip waffles. These chips always melt easily and taste great.
Meredith C.
My go-to for baking. They have a great texture and melt really well. Personally, I enjoy using the semi-sweet when baking because dark makes many recipes too bitter and milk is just too sweet. Other than cookies, they work great in pancakes, in brownies, melted over fruit/nuts/popcorn, or just for snacking on.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
Every bakers lifeline! I buy these in bulk! It's a lot cheaper because it is about $10 for the bulk bag, whereas a regular bag is about $3. These are great and a classic on every chocolate chip cookie recipe. I always eat a handful of these while I bake. Melts easily and great for chocolate covered strawberries too!
Lisa A.
Trying to save money is hard but making your own trail mix can be harder! I switched out purchasing m&ms for this brand for my homemade trail mix- which saved me more money over time and they melt at a slower rate than m&ms!!! So no more soggy trail mix for me! I like not getting the sweetest ones because I mix this with granola and freeze dried fruits and this creates the perfect sweet to combat the tarte/sourness from the fruit.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?