BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
There isn't a time in my life where there hasn't been Toll House chocolate chips in my house! They are perfect in chocolate chip cookies. And also delicious on top of ice cream or blended into milkshakes! Toll House also has many different flavors of morsels!
Brittany S.
I love these chips. You can make lots and lots of things with them. Great for melting and dipping fruit into. They make awesome chocolate chips pancakes. Also, I love to make cookies with them! They have a great strong chocolate taste and melt really smoothly!
Lisa R.
Livonia, MI
I never use any other brand. These are great in bulk if you can buy them like that. They last longer than the regular bags in the grocery store. I have made everything from cookies, candy to chocolate chip pancakes.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
These thing are so good to add a bit more sweetness to any kind of dessert. But they do tend to be a little bit high during certain parts of the year. My advice would be to either catch them on sale or to use a coupon.
Sheila V.
N Hollywood, CA
These are sooo good for baking! i love using these to make oreo chocolate truffles! or i just like eating them straight form the bag! anyone want to know how to make oreo chocolate truffles using nestly semi-sweet morsels? let me know! id gladly tell you =)
Stephanie S.
Carrboro, NC
I always use Nestle chocolate chips while making my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. It really doesn't seem the same when I try any other brand. I especially like using the mini-morsels. I'm never disappointed!
Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA
These are excellent for baking! I typically use the recipe on the back (minus the nuts) or use them in oatmeal cookies in replace of raisins. also, they are an excellent topping for cupcakes, great for adding to a cookie mix, or even to a trail or snack mix!
Laura B.
If you're looking to make chocolate chip pancakes, these are the chips you want to use! Besides the fact that they are delicious on their own, they are very practical as small sweet treats
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
So for years in my family we have a traditional way of baking cookies and we always use these in our recipe. they have been out for years for a reason. they are just wonderful for baking! don't use the generic versions either you can tell the difference.
Vanessa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i made pankcakes with chocolate chips and they are the kids favorite. they need to make a nutella chips so the kids would live them. but they are great for any use.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?