BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Natalie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate chips, I will be stocking up before the holidays hit for all my holiday baking needs. The next thing I will bake with these chips will be pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I highly recommend these!
Tammie P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I do a lot of baking. I bake tons of Christmas cookies and Nestle's is the only Chocolate chip I use. They come in all types of varieties. The way they bake up in my cookies, is top notch and makes them taste yummy!
Katia N.
Homestead, FL
These morsels have been the highlight of my baking hobby. From cookies, to cupcakes, to cakes, and other delish sweets, these have been my go to ingredient for anything chocolate! Since they have these in a bunch of flavors as well, they can't get any better.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always use these morsels to bake chocolate chip cookies, and they come out delicious—everyone loves them! They have just the right amount of sweetness and they melt easily—ooey gooey goodness. They're a real classic!
Terresa H.
Muldrow, OK
This is the best product. The only wants I like using when I make cookies or candy at home. I love these. (I like eating them straight out of the bag too, but I don't share with my kids when I do that, so don't tell..lol)
Kaitlyn K.
Stony Brook, NY
I put these in pancakes, cookies, cakes, and some times I even pop a few in my mouth for fun!! They are absolutely awesome and available EVERYWHERE!! I literally have a bag for snacking in my cupboard right now...
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
I have tried many other cookie recipes and the only ones that get an A in my house are Nestle's! I've tried many other chocolate chips and many other recipes and these are the only ones that work for me and my family :)
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love using this type of chocolate chips on chrismass because there is just so many different thing i can do with them. I bake cookies, muffins, cakes, and even chocolate covered strawberries. The best thing about them is that they are not too sweet
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
There isn't a time in my life where there hasn't been Toll House chocolate chips in my house! They are perfect in chocolate chip cookies. And also delicious on top of ice cream or blended into milkshakes! Toll House also has many different flavors of morsels!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?