BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Annette P.
I do a lot of baking and always have Tollhouse chips on hand. Generic brands do not compare...at all! They also make a good snack straight from the bag, although I would advice against that if you are watching your weight!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great for cooking as well as a little snack if you have them laying around your house they're very good when melted and make a great chocolate fun do it's very easy to find their easy to locate in any grocery store
Brianna T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are AMAZING for Christmas baking! They maintain the same taste as the regular ones, but have that extra oomph for the holidays. I picked these up at Target and they were very cheap and proved worth the money. I will be repurchasing in the future!
Sheila V.
N Hollywood, CA
These are sooo good for baking! i love using these to make oreo chocolate truffles! or i just like eating them straight form the bag! anyone want to know how to make oreo chocolate truffles using nestly semi-sweet morsels? let me know! id gladly tell you =)
Kimberly N.
Really good all purpose chocolate chip. Not waxy like store brands. I like that it is a mix of dark and light so it is not overly sweet or overly dark. I will say they could be creamier.
Alexis S.
Texas
These bring back such good delicious memories of me being in my granny's kitchen. I would open the feezer and look for that yellow package with the yumyness inside, and take out some frozen chocolate chips to snack on.
Ashtin M.
Gibsonton, FL
These are my go to chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookies I make! I also use these when I'm making cake pops too! They're perfect and you can use them with a bunch of other baking recipes as well! Very versatile.
Tammie P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I do a lot of baking. I bake tons of Christmas cookies and Nestle's is the only Chocolate chip I use. They come in all types of varieties. The way they bake up in my cookies, is top notch and makes them taste yummy!
Suzanne P.
The best chocolate chips! I use them for my cookies and cupcakes and sometimes even eat them straight out of the bag. Great chocolate flavor. Not too sweet. Just perfect for all your baking needs.
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
Toll house is my favorite brand to bake with. I actually just used this the other day to make cookies. There products are very cheap and taste so good. I buy them where ever I see them or where I know is the cheapest.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?