BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenny H.
Best chocolate chip for homemade cookies. Love these semi-sweet one so the cookie is not too sweet. Is a bit pricey, but you get a large amount and I love the quality.
Natalie V.
Garland
I am a baker so I always have these in my pantry. It’s affordable and delicious. I think it is the best brand to buy when baking and a great value for the price.
Coral A.
These are my all-time favorite chocolate chips. They're delicious in cookies, banana bread, etc. They're also delicious on their own. It's dangerous! I usually buy these at Walmart or Target. They're a little pricey but worth the price.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Mmm Mmm Mmm, no chocolate chip cookie is complete without toll house morsels. In fact, who needs the cookie? I know it's wrong, but we will eat them right out of the bag if the need calls for it!

We've used these in cakes, cheesecakes, to make ganache, in Banana Bread... on top of ice cream. Nothing like Toll House! 😋

My mom made a big ol' pan of Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake today and these beauties were sprinkled on top! 😶
Tyconda C.
Toll House Morsels have to be one of the best chocolate chips there are at a fair price. They make great chocolate chip cookies. I love the fact that I can do so many things with these chips. When these chips get warm they melt smoothly. Toll House has not changed their recipe in years, I remember eating homemade cookies as a little girl. Now when I make them as an adult they taste the same. I still love making them.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Every time that I see these, all  can think is covered chocolate bananas and cover covered strawberries. These are affordable and melt easy, They stick to the fruits and harden nicely. Plus if I have leftover, I mix them in with the nuts and raisins, and it is a great snack for me late at night when I get all...need to eat or I will starve mood , and also for guests. The y love to stick their hands in them lol cheap way to entertain :)
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
These have amazing chocolate flavor and perfect texture. They really do melt in your mouth! I love using these in baking everything from cookies to muffins but they are also great with out baking in puddings and for decorating desserts or on ice cream. I keep a bag in the freezer for snacking on when the craving strikes and just a small handful satisfies! I highly recommend keeping a bag or two around at all times. There is no other brand that compares !
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I love Nestle tollhouse chips. Grab a bag of chocolate chips and a bag of their white chips. Slowly melt each bag separately, pour one bag evenly on a butterd cookie sheet, then pour second bag in swirls on top of that, use a knife to drag through to swirl the 2 together. Chill until hard. Break into pieces and enjoy. You could also add a cup of peanut butter to one of the chips for a change. Yummy.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
Every time I bake with these, I HAVE to quote Phoebe from "Friends" with her, "Neslay Tolhouza!" cookie recipe from her grandmother. It cracks me up! But as for these yummy little guys, I'll put them in cookies, cakes, brownies or just grab a handful for a sweet snack! So buttery and rich in chocolate flavor, not to mention the other morsels like white chocolate, caramel, cinnamon and milk chocolate!
Sana S.
Love to use these to make desserts! Super easy to use for chocolate covered strawberries, coating truffles, or to even top off over ice cream. You can microwave these in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals to melt the chocolate chips. I usually don't add butter or oil because I just like to melt it as pure chocolate 😍 I would recommend milk chocolate instead of semi sweet though if you have more of a sweet tooth.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?