BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sandy V.
I love Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips. They are the only brand I use when making chocolate chip cookies. I also love the "mini" chocolate chips and use those to top off my vanilla ice cream. They are the best (imo).
Tia P.
Abilene, TX
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They make a great addition to my kids favorite things. I use them to make birthday cake icing, I throw them in pancakes as a treat, they get mixed in with my cookies and sometimes I throw a handful in my popcorn bowl.
Christina S.
Toll House Morsels are amazing in cookies - DUH. Anyone who has a grandma knows that they're fantastic in cookies...but try them in Trail Mix...or just plain :) Any way, these little guys are addicting and delicious!!
Marissa K.
Great for baking and there are so many different varieties that you will never run out of options. They are also good for a snack or to mix in pudding or yogurt! You can pop them into about anything or eat them plain :-)
Stacey B.
Zanesville , OH
Nothing else says childhood memories like Nestle Tollhouse cookies. I remember making them with my Grandma every Monday. She always had them on hand. I now make them with my daughter and she loves them as much as I do!
Emily A.
Pretty much a staple in my apartment. So much so that I buy it in bulk in the big bags from Costco so that I never run out. Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, brownies, or even just as a little snack. They melt perfectly and are my go to for baking!
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always use these morsels to bake chocolate chip cookies, and they come out delicious—everyone loves them! They have just the right amount of sweetness and they melt easily—ooey gooey goodness. They're a real classic!
Fanny R.
Bell, CA
I love using these on my cookies. When your cookies are right out of the oven and you take a bite and the chocolatey goodness just melts in your mouth. I also use the minis for my pancakes and my chocolate cake, the cake becomes moist and fudgey inside, yum!
Vanessa D.
My husband is a bodybuilder and I usually make him chocolate chip cookies for his carb load. This is the only brand of chocolate chips I buy. It goes great with the recipe. I also use this when making hot chocolate.
Tammie P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I do a lot of baking. I bake tons of Christmas cookies and Nestle's is the only Chocolate chip I use. They come in all types of varieties. The way they bake up in my cookies, is top notch and makes them taste yummy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?