BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maheen S.
I've used these to make chocolate chip cookies and they taste amazing. It was my first time making chocolate chip cookies and I have to say it did make my first time making them pleasant. I will definitely buy this again.
Morgan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazing. I keep these in my cupboard and my desk drawer at school :)! Love to have something sweet that I can reach into and grab when I need a little pick me up. Great to bake with as well :)!
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
Love using these to bake cookies these are the best! Also the white chocolate chips are delicious as well! You dont need much to get every chocolate chip in q cookie
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
There isn't a time in my life where there hasn't been Toll House chocolate chips in my house! They are perfect in chocolate chip cookies. And also delicious on top of ice cream or blended into milkshakes! Toll House also has many different flavors of morsels!
Vanessa D.
My husband is a bodybuilder and I usually make him chocolate chip cookies for his carb load. This is the only brand of chocolate chips I buy. It goes great with the recipe. I also use this when making hot chocolate.
Tiffany C.
These are the best for baking into desserts and candy. They are great tasting and have so many uses. If I'm going to be baking with chocolate chips, they have to be Toll House. The store/ generic brand don't work as well as Toll House, so I stick with these.
Lia T.
Raleigh , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big sweet eater, however I do like chocolate once in a while. This product is great to use in baking cookies or adding to pancakes. They are reasonably priced and is much better than the regularly fully sweetened chips.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
The only chocolate chips that I use in my baking. They aren't too sweet nor too bitter for my liking. I literally put these things in a lot of stuff especially my pancakes in the mornings.
Maya C.
I live by Nestle's morsels during the holiday season!! The best baking chocolate around! I like to use them in everything and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Emma W.
Alamogordo, NM
These are the only chocolate chips I buy! They seem to have more flavor than any other brand. I even like these better than nestle brand milk chocolate chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet! If you haven't tried these I really recommend them. Enjoy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?