BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
These have amazing chocolate flavor and perfect texture. They really do melt in your mouth! I love using these in baking everything from cookies to muffins but they are also great with out baking in puddings and for decorating desserts or on ice cream. I keep a bag in the freezer for snacking on when the craving strikes and just a small handful satisfies! I highly recommend keeping a bag or two around at all times. There is no other brand that compares !
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I love Nestle tollhouse chips. Grab a bag of chocolate chips and a bag of their white chips. Slowly melt each bag separately, pour one bag evenly on a butterd cookie sheet, then pour second bag in swirls on top of that, use a knife to drag through to swirl the 2 together. Chill until hard. Break into pieces and enjoy. You could also add a cup of peanut butter to one of the chips for a change. Yummy.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
Every time I bake with these, I HAVE to quote Phoebe from "Friends" with her, "Neslay Tolhouza!" cookie recipe from her grandmother. It cracks me up! But as for these yummy little guys, I'll put them in cookies, cakes, brownies or just grab a handful for a sweet snack! So buttery and rich in chocolate flavor, not to mention the other morsels like white chocolate, caramel, cinnamon and milk chocolate!
Sana S.
Love to use these to make desserts! Super easy to use for chocolate covered strawberries, coating truffles, or to even top off over ice cream. You can microwave these in a microwave safe bowl on 30 second intervals to melt the chocolate chips. I usually don't add butter or oil because I just like to melt it as pure chocolate 😍 I would recommend milk chocolate instead of semi sweet though if you have more of a sweet tooth.
Rhonda C.
I love Nestle Toll House Semi- Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They are the best when baking the Nestle Toll House Cookies. The chocolate taste is just right. I usually eat a handful while making the cookies. You could probably use them in other recipes too. I will definitely buy them again. I will also recommend them to anyone who wants to cook with them. I have to rate them a 5+ out of 5 stars.  Yum.
Amanda V.
I bought these intending to make some cookies and ended up eating half the bag because they were so delicious. They have the perfect amount of sweetness and are a nice texture and are way more tasty than other chocolate chips that I've tried. I was able to make some delicious pancakes with them and would buy again and intend to find new and fun ways to incorporate them into food!
Leah S.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love to bake, and my favorite goody to bake is chocolate chip cookies! Nestle has always been my go-to for baking cookies - I've never had any problems with their products. Maybe, too, because I grew up with my mom baking Nestle chocolate chip cookies. I particularly like the morsels because they're a nice way to get more chocolaty goodness into a cookie!
Kassandra L.
Anaheim, CA
Ive used these more than i can count. The good news is this is real chocolate. You can tell if in the ingredients it says "cocoa butter." If it says "vegetable fat" its fake. Real chocolate just tastes better and thats why i go with these. I melt the chocolate in small intervals in the microwave and use it to dip fruit or create chocolate designs and so much more!
Ashley M.
Yum!!!! When I make cookies I use a combination of the semi-sweet and the dark chocolate chips. The combination is awesome! Also use the semi-sweet in homemade trail mix. Melt the chocolate to make some chocolate dipped fruit. Perfect for get-togethers or even holidays like Valentine's day. Much less expensive than purchasing pre-made items.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
These or the Hershey dark chocolate chips are my favorite to make chocolate chip cookies with. I've been baking with them since I was a little girland they will always be a go to. In this photo I used them to make the ccc dough and then used that to make brookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?