BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anika T.
Lilburn, GA
By far these chips makes the best cookies and the recipe on the back is perfect. Makes the most perfect cookies ever! Super soft and chewy and it's always a winner at parties and get togethers.
Jacqueline L.
St Cloud , FL
So places have this to purchase at. I never have a problem finding this product. These we use for our chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal, and peanut butter cookies. We eat these probably once a month
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
We use these in our chocolate chip cookies and they come out delicious! Sometimes I like to use a combo of semi sweet and milk chocolate and the results are yummy as well!
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
I know most people use these for cooming and baking but secretly these are my go to grab bag of a snack. I could sit and eat a whole bag without blinking and eye
Jenny H.
Best chocolate chip for homemade cookies. Love these semi-sweet one so the cookie is not too sweet. Is a bit pricey, but you get a large amount and I love the quality.
Natalie V.
Garland
I am a baker so I always have these in my pantry. It’s affordable and delicious. I think it is the best brand to buy when baking and a great value for the price.
Coral A.
These are my all-time favorite chocolate chips. They're delicious in cookies, banana bread, etc. They're also delicious on their own. It's dangerous! I usually buy these at Walmart or Target. They're a little pricey but worth the price.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Mmm Mmm Mmm, no chocolate chip cookie is complete without toll house morsels. In fact, who needs the cookie? I know it's wrong, but we will eat them right out of the bag if the need calls for it!

We've used these in cakes, cheesecakes, to make ganache, in Banana Bread... on top of ice cream. Nothing like Toll House! 😋

My mom made a big ol' pan of Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake today and these beauties were sprinkled on top! 😶
Tyconda C.
Toll House Morsels have to be one of the best chocolate chips there are at a fair price. They make great chocolate chip cookies. I love the fact that I can do so many things with these chips. When these chips get warm they melt smoothly. Toll House has not changed their recipe in years, I remember eating homemade cookies as a little girl. Now when I make them as an adult they taste the same. I still love making them.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Every time that I see these, all  can think is covered chocolate bananas and cover covered strawberries. These are affordable and melt easy, They stick to the fruits and harden nicely. Plus if I have leftover, I mix them in with the nuts and raisins, and it is a great snack for me late at night when I get all...need to eat or I will starve mood , and also for guests. The y love to stick their hands in them lol cheap way to entertain :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?