BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Tonia H.
Holdiay season is approaching and that means I'll be baking my mother in laws famous chocolate chip cookies. And the only way to do that is with toll house morsels!
Marinelly D.
I love these!! They are the perfect semi sweet flavor. I have used them to melt with popcorn, as a topping over apples, and for breakfast banana quesadillas. So delicious!
Morgan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazing. I keep these in my cupboard and my desk drawer at school :)! Love to have something sweet that I can reach into and grab when I need a little pick me up. Great to bake with as well :)!
Audrey Z.
Use these all the time to make chocolate chip cookies. They're also really easy to melt to make chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. You can find these in practically every supermarket, and they're pretty affordable. The quality and taste is great.
Stefanie D.
Phoenix, AZ
The best chocolate chips to use for good ole fashion chocolate chip cookies. I have also used the toll house recipe for the cookies and they are by far the most amazing things in the world. The trick is to refrigerate your dough for about 24 hours first.
Samantha L.
These are classic and taste amazing in anything you want to add some chocolate to like cookies! Also easy to melt down on a double boiler with a little vegetable shortening to make smooth
Brianna T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are AMAZING for Christmas baking! They maintain the same taste as the regular ones, but have that extra oomph for the holidays. I picked these up at Target and they were very cheap and proved worth the money. I will be repurchasing in the future!
Christina S.
Vernon, NJ
Toll House Morsels are amazing in cookies - DUH. Anyone who has a grandma knows that they're fantastic in cookies...but try them in Trail Mix...or just plain :) Any way, these little guys are addicting and delicious!!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These thing are so good to add a bit more sweetness to any kind of dessert. But they do tend to be a little bit high during certain parts of the year. My advice would be to either catch them on sale or to use a coupon.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
How could you give these a bad rating?! But honestly, I'm reviewing these to point out the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! Whenever I bake those cookies I get so many fantastic reviews. Best cookies ever. If you haven't made them, do it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?