BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
How could you give these a bad rating?! But honestly, I'm reviewing these to point out the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! Whenever I bake those cookies I get so many fantastic reviews. Best cookies ever. If you haven't made them, do it!
Emma W.
Alamogordo, NM
These are the only chocolate chips I buy! They seem to have more flavor than any other brand. I even like these better than nestle brand milk chocolate chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet! If you haven't tried these I really recommend them. Enjoy!
Sandy V.
I love Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips. They are the only brand I use when making chocolate chip cookies. I also love the "mini" chocolate chips and use those to top off my vanilla ice cream. They are the best (imo).
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to use these so many ways. I have done everything from making cookies to dipping fruit in these! There are just the perfect sweetness without being too sweet!
Tia P.
Abilene, TX
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They make a great addition to my kids favorite things. I use them to make birthday cake icing, I throw them in pancakes as a treat, they get mixed in with my cookies and sometimes I throw a handful in my popcorn bowl.
Kimberly N.
Really good all purpose chocolate chip. Not waxy like store brands. I like that it is a mix of dark and light so it is not overly sweet or overly dark. I will say they could be creamier.
Christina S.
Toll House Morsels are amazing in cookies - DUH. Anyone who has a grandma knows that they're fantastic in cookies...but try them in Trail Mix...or just plain :) Any way, these little guys are addicting and delicious!!
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
Love using these to bake cookies these are the best! Also the white chocolate chips are delicious as well! You dont need much to get every chocolate chip in q cookie
Stacey B.
Zanesville , OH
Nothing else says childhood memories like Nestle Tollhouse cookies. I remember making them with my Grandma every Monday. She always had them on hand. I now make them with my daughter and she loves them as much as I do!
Morgan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazing. I keep these in my cupboard and my desk drawer at school :)! Love to have something sweet that I can reach into and grab when I need a little pick me up. Great to bake with as well :)!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?