Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These bring back such good delicious memories of me being in my granny's kitchen. I would open the feezer and look for that yellow package with the yumyness inside, and take out some frozen chocolate chips to snack on.
I mean who doesn't love chocolate chips?! They are perfect little drops of heavenly nectar plucked from the stars themselves lol. In all fairness they keep well and can be used in a variety of manners. Every house should have at least on bag on hand at all times
Tastes wonderful! Love adding these chips to my desserts! Also like to snack on them when trying to kill a chocolate craving. So very easy to use and available practically everywhere! Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Nestle chocolate chips are not as good as Hershey's chocolate chips but they work just as well. Nestle chocolate chips melt just right and they do taste pretty good also. I will buy these again because my kids loved them.
These are just the best. They are always good for a snack or to make an amazing batch of cookies using the recipe on the back. They have never changed and I love that about them. I have tried competitor brands...not good!
I always use these morsels to bake chocolate chip cookies, and they come out delicious—everyone loves them! They have just the right amount of sweetness and they melt easily—ooey gooey goodness. They're a real classic!
These are the only chocolate chips I will ever use for baking. They are tried and true, and I haven't found anything else that compares to these. They are part of what makes my homemade chocolate chip cookies so popular!
How could you give these a bad rating?! But honestly, I'm reviewing these to point out the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! Whenever I bake those cookies I get so many fantastic reviews. Best cookies ever. If you haven't made them, do it!
I believe that Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are the only way to make chocolate chip cookies. They taste great and melt easily. They really do make some of the best gooey cookies!
There isn't a time in my life where there hasn't been Toll House chocolate chips in my house! They are perfect in chocolate chip cookies. And also delicious on top of ice cream or blended into milkshakes! Toll House also has many different flavors of morsels!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos