BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Areej N.
Super yummy and go in everything honestly, especially brownies and chocolate chip cookies. They don't mess with the flavor of what you're making, except in what is intended. I prefer it over the alternatives. I especially recommend this brand to my friends over the others.
Bernadette T.
Grand Prairie
This has been my go to for homemade chocolate chip  cookies for a while.  The semi sweet type seems to go perfect with the dough of the cookie.  The chips melt slightly while the cookie is in the oven and the texture of the melted chocolate chip is amazing.
brookebgriffin G.
Durham, NC
These are my favorite chocolate chips. My husband once bought store brand and they did not measure up! To make up for it, he bought me two bags of the Nestle semi-sweets! I can eat a whole bag in a sitting. This is the best chocolate for eating, melting and baking!
Hailey C.
Whenever Im in the baking mood, this is one of the first items I go for when im in the store. I add these to cookies, muffins, cakes and much more. They are so rich and taste so good when they are melted and they are great just eating them alone! I buy them all the time!
Julia M.
This is my go to chocolate chip brand. These are perfect for baking. Keep in mind they are not super high quality chocolate but for cookies and cakes they are perfect. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies isn't half bad either. Definitely a staple for bakers.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert
 This is one thing that I do not skimp on. I refuse to go generic and without a doubt it is worth it. Whether I’m putting these in pancakes or I making chocolate chip cookies Tollhouse makes them more enjoyable than any other morsel. Definitely a must buy.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
These chocolate chips have a huge impact in my life. The only thing my husband actually can cook is pancakes with these lovely chocolate chips inside. They add the perfect sweetness to breakfast. these chocolate chips are the perfect addition to our breakfast.
Hunter R.
Coppell, TX
This chocolate chips are my go to! I absolutely love using these for any kind of cooking. The cookie recipe on the back is wonderful. If you happen to have an option buy the bigger bag because it's of good value and the chocolate chips last for a long time!
Jordyn K.
My go to recipe and chocolate chips when I am asked to bring a dish!  They are a great price for the value, and everyone is OBSESSED with them.  I am asked every son le time for the recipes.  I would not use any other chocolate chip, and I plan to buy again soon!
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I always keep these chocolate chips in my house. They are delicious, affordable, and great to have around if I ever want to whip up a sweet treat or have a sweet snack. The recipe on the back is truly the best chocolate chip cook recipe I have ever tried.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?