BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany C.
These are the best for baking into desserts and candy. They are great tasting and have so many uses. If I'm going to be baking with chocolate chips, they have to be Toll House. The store/ generic brand don't work as well as Toll House, so I stick with these.
Kelly H.
Oceano, CA
I enjoy using these chocolate chips for baking cookies. They have the slightly sweet/slightly bitter chocolate taste. Tastes great in brownies as well. They melt down very well, nice and smooth. This is a name brand that you can trust for all you sweet treats.
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to use these so many ways. I have done everything from making cookies to dipping fruit in these! There are just the perfect sweetness without being too sweet!
Terresa H.
Muldrow, OK
This is the best product. The only wants I like using when I make cookies or candy at home. I love these. (I like eating them straight out of the bag too, but I don't share with my kids when I do that, so don't tell..lol)
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Melanie B.
I love using these morsels in all my baking items. Cookies, brownies, cakes, and also melting to make Chocolate covered strawberries. These are the best tasteing semi-sweet morsels because they have a smooth taste and the semi sweet makes it so wonderful!
Kimberly N.
Really good all purpose chocolate chip. Not waxy like store brands. I like that it is a mix of dark and light so it is not overly sweet or overly dark. I will say they could be creamier.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
How could you give these a bad rating?! But honestly, I'm reviewing these to point out the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag! Whenever I bake those cookies I get so many fantastic reviews. Best cookies ever. If you haven't made them, do it!
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Toll house is my favorite brand to bake with. I actually just used this the other day to make cookies. There products are very cheap and taste so good. I buy them where ever I see them or where I know is the cheapest.
Sandy V.
I love Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips. They are the only brand I use when making chocolate chip cookies. I also love the "mini" chocolate chips and use those to top off my vanilla ice cream. They are the best (imo).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?