BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hailey C.
Whenever Im in the baking mood, this is one of the first items I go for when im in the store. I add these to cookies, muffins, cakes and much more. They are so rich and taste so good when they are melted and they are great just eating them alone! I buy them all the time!
Julia M.
This is my go to chocolate chip brand. These are perfect for baking. Keep in mind they are not super high quality chocolate but for cookies and cakes they are perfect. The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies isn't half bad either. Definitely a staple for bakers.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 This is one thing that I do not skimp on. I refuse to go generic and without a doubt it is worth it. Whether I’m putting these in pancakes or I making chocolate chip cookies Tollhouse makes them more enjoyable than any other morsel. Definitely a must buy.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
These chocolate chips have a huge impact in my life. The only thing my husband actually can cook is pancakes with these lovely chocolate chips inside. They add the perfect sweetness to breakfast. these chocolate chips are the perfect addition to our breakfast.
Hunter R.
Coppell, TX
This chocolate chips are my go to! I absolutely love using these for any kind of cooking. The cookie recipe on the back is wonderful. If you happen to have an option buy the bigger bag because it's of good value and the chocolate chips last for a long time!
Jordyn K.
My go to recipe and chocolate chips when I am asked to bring a dish!  They are a great price for the value, and everyone is OBSESSED with them.  I am asked every son le time for the recipes.  I would not use any other chocolate chip, and I plan to buy again soon!
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
I always keep these chocolate chips in my house. They are delicious, affordable, and great to have around if I ever want to whip up a sweet treat or have a sweet snack. The recipe on the back is truly the best chocolate chip cook recipe I have ever tried.
Mali C.
These are great for baking. I use them when i make pancakes, cakes and brownies. They melt really nice and they taste heavenly. Nestle never disappoints. The price is also reasonable. I would recommend this product because its absolutely great
Yudeisi C.
I love the Nestle Toll House chocolate, I always use it for all my chocolate recipes, from pancakes to cupcakes and cakes. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookies it gives the delicious touch to my recipes, the price is acceptable, I recommend it.
Clarissa C.
Riverside
Every time i go to the grocery store with my niece or nephew we always end up getting a few of these bags and make our own chocolate chip ice cream or cookies and we sometimes melt the chocolate to make chocolate covered strawberries. So delicious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?