BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natalie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate chips, I will be stocking up before the holidays hit for all my holiday baking needs. The next thing I will bake with these chips will be pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I highly recommend these!
Tonia H.
Holdiay season is approaching and that means I'll be baking my mother in laws famous chocolate chip cookies. And the only way to do that is with toll house morsels!
Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA
These are excellent for baking! I typically use the recipe on the back (minus the nuts) or use them in oatmeal cookies in replace of raisins. also, they are an excellent topping for cupcakes, great for adding to a cookie mix, or even to a trail or snack mix!
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I only buy Nestle baking chocolates. In my opinion, you can't skimp or go generic when it comes to baking. These are great quality and always very reasonably priced
Tia P.
Greenfield, IL
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They make a great addition to my kids favorite things. I use them to make birthday cake icing, I throw them in pancakes as a treat, they get mixed in with my cookies and sometimes I throw a handful in my popcorn bowl.
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
I use these chocolate chips in all of my cookie making and backing that needs chocolate chips or on a peanut butter sandwiches that could use a little bit of chocolate to spice it up yummy. my favorite is to use them for chocolate gnash to make a doberdge cake
Christina S.
Vernon, NJ
Toll House Morsels are amazing in cookies - DUH. Anyone who has a grandma knows that they're fantastic in cookies...but try them in Trail Mix...or just plain :) Any way, these little guys are addicting and delicious!!
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I use these chocolate chips in all of my baking. I find that they work great in cookies or brownies, for melting and drizzling, or for just about anything you'd want to use chocolate for!
Katia N.
Homestead, FL
These morsels have been the highlight of my baking hobby. From cookies, to cupcakes, to cakes, and other delish sweets, these have been my go to ingredient for anything chocolate! Since they have these in a bunch of flavors as well, they can't get any better.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back