BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
You can't ever go wrong with this. I use it to bake cookies and cupcakes, cook pancakes and waffles, and for everything else!! Sometimes, we just melt this so we can use it as a dip. There are so many uses for this that you can basically make anything chocolate
Kimberly N.
Really good all purpose chocolate chip. Not waxy like store brands. I like that it is a mix of dark and light so it is not overly sweet or overly dark. I will say they could be creamier.
Annette P.
I do a lot of baking and always have Tollhouse chips on hand. Generic brands do not compare...at all! They also make a good snack straight from the bag, although I would advice against that if you are watching your weight!
Tiffany C.
These are the best for baking into desserts and candy. They are great tasting and have so many uses. If I'm going to be baking with chocolate chips, they have to be Toll House. The store/ generic brand don't work as well as Toll House, so I stick with these.
jessie s.
Watertown, NY
I am addicted to the White Chocolate Morsels. All the different flavors are perfect for baking needs and even just to grab a handful for that killer sweet tooth that will not go away. I just have to be careful because before I know it the whole bag is gone.
Emma W.
Alamogordo, NM
These are the only chocolate chips I buy! They seem to have more flavor than any other brand. I even like these better than nestle brand milk chocolate chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet! If you haven't tried these I really recommend them. Enjoy!
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
I believe that Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are the only way to make chocolate chip cookies. They taste great and melt easily. They really do make some of the best gooey cookies!
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Maya C.
I live by Nestle's morsels during the holiday season!! The best baking chocolate around! I like to use them in everything and I'd definitely recommend it to everyone!
Audrey Z.
Use these all the time to make chocolate chip cookies. They're also really easy to melt to make chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. You can find these in practically every supermarket, and they're pretty affordable. The quality and taste is great.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?