BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking. The chocolate is good, not waxy like knock off brands. They melt well and easily in the microwave, if using for drizzle or coating. These are available at most retail grocery stores. I will continue to use Nestles Toll House products.
Karen O.
Las Vegas, NV
I have LOVED Nestle Semisweet chocolate chips since childhood! The smell of cookies baking in Grandma's house ...mmmmmm.. then fresh out of the oven gooey goodness of moist creamy chocolate chips.....yummmmm
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I do a ton of baking and I absolutely love these! I always make sure to keep several bags stocked at my house. Whether you're making fudge, a cake, cookies or anything else these are amazing. They taste super great and the price is decent.
Julianna A.
Middle Vlg, NY
i love these!! i use them for baking mostly but whenever i take them out, i can't help but eat a bunch on their own.  I also like to put it into my ice cream and pancakes.  These are the only chocolate chips i buy and i would definitely rebuy and also recommend them to others!!
Rebekah H.
Penfield, NY
I love these. I use them for my pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and it tastes delicious. I make them all the time for my family and they love it when I use these chocolate chips more than others. I would recommend because they are delicious!
Brittany G.
A great chip for baking and snacking! We use these in my famous chocolate chip cookies and would only ever use these! They are far better than any other brands! They melt perfectly and the flavor is great!
Rebekah E.
These are just the best. I use them in cookies, breads, cakes, chocolate covered fruit, etc. never fails! They are more affordable than Hershey's and I think the taste is better also. Staple in my cabinet!
Rain K.
These are great chocolate chips for baking! Ever since I became super into baking, I constantly repurchase this one. The semi-sweet one is my favorite one out of all. Just like the name suggests, it's not overly sweet, so it adds just the right amount of sweetness to the baked goods.
Julia B.
St. Louis
My mother uses this in almost all of her recipes, it has always had such a very rich and sweet flavor! You can buy from almost any local grocery store. Would very much recommend this to anyone. Especially someone with a sweet tooth such as I!
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
I love to keep these chocolate chips at all times! They go with so many recipes that I like to make. They are also a good little treat to eat on their own! The semi sweet ones are my absolute favorite!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?