BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are absolutely the easiest cookies to bake with. I also like to mix these with peanut butter chips for the best combination cookies. They are much better priced than other brands. In fact, they make at least a monthly review in my house.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
I cook with nestle toll house morsels thay make the best chocolate chip cookies ever i have used them since i was a child with my mom i love these chips thay make my cookies taste out of this world i would never use anything different and you should try them you will never use anything different again
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking. The chocolate is good, not waxy like knock off brands. They melt well and easily in the microwave, if using for drizzle or coating. These are available at most retail grocery stores. I will continue to use Nestles Toll House products.
Anne T.
Hands-down the best chocolate chips in the business. If you're wanting to bake, make candies, or do pretty much anything with chocolate chips, Nestle Toll House is the way to go. Perfectly sweet, but not overpowering.
Rain K.
Iowa City, IA
These are great chocolate chips for baking! Ever since I became super into baking, I constantly repurchase this one. The semi-sweet one is my favorite one out of all. Just like the name suggests, it's not overly sweet, so it adds just the right amount of sweetness to the baked goods.
Julia B.
St. Louis
My mother uses this in almost all of her recipes, it has always had such a very rich and sweet flavor! You can buy from almost any local grocery store. Would very much recommend this to anyone. Especially someone with a sweet tooth such as I!
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I do a ton of baking and I absolutely love these! I always make sure to keep several bags stocked at my house. Whether you're making fudge, a cake, cookies or anything else these are amazing. They taste super great and the price is decent.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
I love to keep these chocolate chips at all times! They go with so many recipes that I like to make. They are also a good little treat to eat on their own! The semi sweet ones are my absolute favorite!
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne
I don't think it is even possible to buy another brand of chocolate chips! Semi-sweet is the way to go, and ALWAYS makes the best chocolate chip cookies! My son sees the bag and has to have them in his pancakes too! I definitely recommend them to everyone. Don't buy another brand ever!!!
Rebekah E.
These are just the best. I use them in cookies, breads, cakes, chocolate covered fruit, etc. never fails! They are more affordable than Hershey's and I think the taste is better also. Staple in my cabinet!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?