Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
These are absolutely the easiest cookies to bake with. I also like to mix these with peanut butter chips for the best combination cookies. They are much better priced than other brands. In fact, they make at least a monthly review in my house.
I cook with nestle toll house morsels thay make the best chocolate chip cookies ever i have used them since i was a child with my mom i love these chips thay make my cookies taste out of this world i would never use anything different and you should try them you will never use anything different again
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking. The chocolate is good, not waxy like knock off brands. They melt well and easily in the microwave, if using for drizzle or coating. These are available at most retail grocery stores. I will continue to use Nestles Toll House products.
Hands-down the best chocolate chips in the business. If you're wanting to bake, make candies, or do pretty much anything with chocolate chips, Nestle Toll House is the way to go. Perfectly sweet, but not overpowering.
These are great chocolate chips for baking! Ever since I became super into baking, I constantly repurchase this one. The semi-sweet one is my favorite one out of all. Just like the name suggests, it's not overly sweet, so it adds just the right amount of sweetness to the baked goods.
My mother uses this in almost all of her recipes, it has always had such a very rich and sweet flavor! You can buy from almost any local grocery store. Would very much recommend this to anyone. Especially someone with a sweet tooth such as I!
I do a ton of baking and I absolutely love these! I always make sure to keep several bags stocked at my house. Whether you're making fudge, a cake, cookies or anything else these are amazing. They taste super great and the price is decent.
I love to keep these chocolate chips at all times! They go with so many recipes that I like to make. They are also a good little treat to eat on their own! The semi sweet ones are my absolute favorite!
I don't think it is even possible to buy another brand of chocolate chips! Semi-sweet is the way to go, and ALWAYS makes the best chocolate chip cookies! My son sees the bag and has to have them in his pancakes too! I definitely recommend them to everyone. Don't buy another brand ever!!!
These are just the best. I use them in cookies, breads, cakes, chocolate covered fruit, etc. never fails! They are more affordable than Hershey's and I think the taste is better also. Staple in my cabinet!
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos