BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tiffany R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will ever use for baking. They are tried and true, and I haven't found anything else that compares to these. They are part of what makes my homemade chocolate chip cookies so popular!
Kimberly N.
Really good all purpose chocolate chip. Not waxy like store brands. I like that it is a mix of dark and light so it is not overly sweet or overly dark. I will say they could be creamier.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
You can't ever go wrong with this. I use it to bake cookies and cupcakes, cook pancakes and waffles, and for everything else!! Sometimes, we just melt this so we can use it as a dip. There are so many uses for this that you can basically make anything chocolate
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I only buy Nestle baking chocolates. In my opinion, you can't skimp or go generic when it comes to baking. These are great quality and always very reasonably priced
erin H.
Franklin, OH
Tastes wonderful! Love adding these chips to my desserts! Also like to snack on them when trying to kill a chocolate craving. So very easy to use and available practically everywhere! Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Toll house is my favorite brand to bake with. I actually just used this the other day to make cookies. There products are very cheap and taste so good. I buy them where ever I see them or where I know is the cheapest.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
I believe that Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are the only way to make chocolate chip cookies. They taste great and melt easily. They really do make some of the best gooey cookies!
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I use these chocolate chips in all of my baking. I find that they work great in cookies or brownies, for melting and drizzling, or for just about anything you'd want to use chocolate for!
Maria K.
Middleburg, FL
I use these chocolate chips in all of my cookie making and backing that needs chocolate chips or on a peanut butter sandwiches that could use a little bit of chocolate to spice it up yummy. my favorite is to use them for chocolate gnash to make a doberdge cake
Brianna T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
These are AMAZING for Christmas baking! They maintain the same taste as the regular ones, but have that extra oomph for the holidays. I picked these up at Target and they were very cheap and proved worth the money. I will be repurchasing in the future!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?