BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite brand of cookie dough, and chocolate chips. I use it once in awhile if I feel like making or baking, but definitely use these during November & December just making goodies for everyone. I like, semi-sweet, white chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate morsels. You can't go wrong with including these in cookies or brownies, with fruit or cake. I usually make magic cookie bars, with this, and then special occasion gifts during the holidays. Hands down a favorite!
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my all-time favorite chocolate. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this product. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use these strictly for baking! Only because they aren't as sweet. These are affordable but more expensive than other brands. I like to use these in my cookies to balance out the flavor. Also it gives the food I'm baking with a great unique taste. When you first taste them it's sweet then turns a tad bitter.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
perfect for baking cookies. I use this type of chocolate chip every time. Worth the price, which is never too much. Every fall, I get several bags. nothing better than some hot cocoa and warm chocolate chip cookies! I always have extra cookies, if you want!
allison o.
sc, california
Cheap and reliable. I am currently baking chocolate cupcakes that I incorporated these bad boys into. Overall, they are not the BEST quality, but that's not what I am necessarily looking for in baking chocolate. I would NOT use this for candy coating or fondue, but for cookies and other baking recipes? YES PLEASE! They sell them at Costco for super cheap and you get a HUGE bag!
Paula R.
I love baking and make over 600 cookies every year at Christmas. I always have Nestle Chocolate in my house. I think they melt perfectly and are perfect for when you are making a dip or sauce. They are more expensive that some other brands, I'm not sure if that is because of the brand or the quality. My husband won't eat chocolate chip cookies unless they are the Toll House recipe.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are the perfect little chocolate chips for cookies and other baking goods, or even just eating a small handful at a time as a {unhealthy} snack. I can sometimes find store brand chocolate chips at a better price {which is the reason for the dock in 1 star}, but I typically grab the Toll House kind because they are just consistently amazing.
L E.
Nampa , ID
I love to make so many things with Nestle® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels from cookies to chocolate dipped strawberries. They have an amazing chocolate taste. Worth paying a bit more for these than the store brand that have a weird after taste. Definitely recommend these.
Jeneizy M.
My secret ingredient for my famous brownies!! I️ add them on top once they’re done cooking & they slowly melt onto the brownie itself creating a wonderful chocolately layer. Always a must!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I bake with these pretty regularly. They melt nicely and create a smooth drizzle if you melt correctly. They have two sizes available (this one and minis) and I prefer these the best for baking. I recommend for bakers out there who don't feel like driving all over the place for good chocolate. This is easily found at your local store.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?