BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Tiffany C.
These are the best for baking into desserts and candy. They are great tasting and have so many uses. If I'm going to be baking with chocolate chips, they have to be Toll House. The store/ generic brand don't work as well as Toll House, so I stick with these.
Jennifer L.
Fort Mitchell , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to use these so many ways. I have done everything from making cookies to dipping fruit in these! There are just the perfect sweetness without being too sweet!
Lia T.
Raleigh , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big sweet eater, however I do like chocolate once in a while. This product is great to use in baking cookies or adding to pancakes. They are reasonably priced and is much better than the regularly fully sweetened chips.
Suzanne P.
The best chocolate chips! I use them for my cookies and cupcakes and sometimes even eat them straight out of the bag. Great chocolate flavor. Not too sweet. Just perfect for all your baking needs.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
The only chocolate chips that I use in my baking. They aren't too sweet nor too bitter for my liking. I literally put these things in a lot of stuff especially my pancakes in the mornings.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always use these morsels to bake chocolate chip cookies, and they come out delicious—everyone loves them! They have just the right amount of sweetness and they melt easily—ooey gooey goodness. They're a real classic!
Emma W.
Alamogordo, NM
These are the only chocolate chips I buy! They seem to have more flavor than any other brand. I even like these better than nestle brand milk chocolate chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet! If you haven't tried these I really recommend them. Enjoy!
Katia N.
Homestead, FL
These morsels have been the highlight of my baking hobby. From cookies, to cupcakes, to cakes, and other delish sweets, these have been my go to ingredient for anything chocolate! Since they have these in a bunch of flavors as well, they can't get any better.
Mari D.
I love these!! They are the perfect semi sweet flavor. I have used them to melt with popcorn, as a topping over apples, and for breakfast banana quesadillas. So delicious!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?