BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ashley P.
My husband bakes the "original Toll house" cookies and of course uses these morsels, they are so delicious, I could just eat the whole bag of them before we bake anything! So sweet and delicious! They bake really well also.
Jennifer R.
Best chocolate chips by far!! So many uses for these chocolate chips making cookies, chocolate fudge (yum), chocolate covered strawberries the possibilities are endless!!
Miranda H.
Perrysburg, OH
Some of my earliest memories in the kitchen with my mom is making homemade chocolate chip cookies with Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. They always made the best cookies! Now I still use them in cookies, but I also use them to melt down and dip candies in.
Shannon H.
This has to be the most addictive candy I've ever had. The white chocolate chip morsels are beyond amazing, not too much chocolate with the tiny sample sizes and the purchase is definitely worth it! Go out and get some!
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I love baking and this are one of my faves of all times! I actually made some brownies today and added some on top to give an extra touch and sweetness. Totally recommend this.
Danielle D.
Arlington
These thing are so yummy, my favorite thing to do with them is put them in my banana bread which is also gluten and egg free and it tastes amazing!!! You can buy these pretty much anywhere
Megan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Some of the best chocolate chips around, really. They're good for a wide variety of things and they are pretty reasonably priced. Not only that, but they taste good.
Priscilla B.
Pensacola, FL
We are never without a bag, or two of nestle tollhouse morsels. Not only do they make the best chocolate chip cookies, they're also great for making hot chocolate. ☕️
Paola N.
Salinas, CA
The best chocolates to melt! I like making Oreo chocolate truffles once in a while and these never fail me. After I melt them they give the Oreo balls the correct texture and taste it needs
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
I know I got these with the good intentions of baking but they did not make it that far. I ate them all from the bag. Then I bought more and ate those too. I love that they are semi sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?