BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
India H.
Antioch, TN
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever had. They are good for both baking and to eat as a snack. I use them for cookies, pancakes, brownies, ice cream. You can't go wrong with these. I've tried a few other brands, but none of them can compete with these.
Katherine  A.
Carbondale, IL
Classic ingredient here! I always use Tollhouse chocolate chips. And, when I don't have any other chocolate in the house, I can grab a little handful of these and they curb my sweet tooth!
Danielle D.
Arlington
These thing are so yummy, my favorite thing to do with them is put them in my banana bread which is also gluten and egg free and it tastes amazing!!! You can buy these pretty much anywhere
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
I know I got these with the good intentions of baking but they did not make it that far. I ate them all from the bag. Then I bought more and ate those too. I love that they are semi sweet.
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
I have used Nestle Tollhouse morsels for longer than I can remember. They have a fantastic chocolate flavor. I use them in cookies. Pancakes. And so much more. I recommend them to everyone.
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
These are a staple in my home! We always keep,these on hand because they are my families favorite to whip up a batch of cookies or grab a handful when we just want a delicious sweet snack!
Shannon H.
This has to be the most addictive candy I've ever had. The white chocolate chip morsels are beyond amazing, not too much chocolate with the tiny sample sizes and the purchase is definitely worth it! Go out and get some!
Devika B.
San Francisco, CA
Eating them by themselves is amazing. Making pancakes and throwing these in are heaven. They are so small, but are just the right amount of sweetness. Also because they are so small it is easy to melt them down when baking!
Paola N.
Salinas, CA
The best chocolates to melt! I like making Oreo chocolate truffles once in a while and these never fail me. After I melt them they give the Oreo balls the correct texture and taste it needs
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These are the best chocolate chips on the market, hands down. They taste delicious and maintain their shape when baked (something I really appreciate!). They are perfect for any baked good.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back