BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachael M.
These are so yummy with chocolate chip cookies . These are also great just by themselves. I will eat these on a rainy day because it's just the perfect thing to eat .
Alyssa N.
I use these with the recipe included. My mother has always used these, she swears by the recipe. They're also great in pancakes and brownies. I buy them all the time for my baking days. I love these chocolate chips.
Lemale T.
Rahway, NJ
I use these every time I bake cookies with my daughters. I can trust that the quality is always great and that gives me piece of mind that our mommy daughter time is going to turn out great
Jennifer R.
Best chocolate chips by far!! So many uses for these chocolate chips making cookies, chocolate fudge (yum), chocolate covered strawberries the possibilities are endless!!
Megan Y.
My go to pick for when I am craving a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, I love baking with these chips because it makes my recipe perfect with the rich chocolate from these chocolate chips, or perfect for cookie dough!
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product is great for baking or melting down to be used in various desserts. Recently, I used this product to make a snack mix and the chocolate melted down wonderfully. This is a multi use item that I would highly recommend.
Keren C.
Orlando, FL
These are amazing in cookies or just by themselves! The chocolate used for them tastes so gourmet and delicant! I've tried other brands of semisweet morsels but these are by far the best I have tried up to date! They should make chocolate bars of the stuff!
Christina G.
Warwick, RI
Hubs and I always keep the White-Chocolate version of these in our refrigerator. Sometimes I melt them and use them to make my favorite popcorn-mix... and sometimes I just grab a handful of them and snack! The price is also great, and they are frequently on sale.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house morsels are amazing for using in different recipes! I can buy this from my local grocery store, they have. A fantastic flavor to them. They are very afforable and I would recommend for others to try.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
This is the only chocolate i use in my chocolate covered strawberries. i usually buy the mini morsels because they melt faster. it melts so smooth and creamy! everyone always asked me why my strawberries are so amzing....truth is the secrete is in the chocolate!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?