BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I enjoy using this chocolate when I am melting chocolate. It taste good and always seems to work well. Some chocolates give me problems when melting, but Toll House has a good consistency.
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
There isn't a time in my life where there hasn't been Toll House chocolate chips in my house! They are perfect in chocolate chip cookies. And also delicious on top of ice cream or blended into milkshakes! Toll House also has many different flavors of morsels!
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
Toll house is my favorite brand to bake with. I actually just used this the other day to make cookies. There products are very cheap and taste so good. I buy them where ever I see them or where I know is the cheapest.
Terresa H.
Muldrow, OK
This is the best product. The only wants I like using when I make cookies or candy at home. I love these. (I like eating them straight out of the bag too, but I don't share with my kids when I do that, so don't tell..lol)
Suzanne P.
The best chocolate chips! I use them for my cookies and cupcakes and sometimes even eat them straight out of the bag. Great chocolate flavor. Not too sweet. Just perfect for all your baking needs.
Christina S.
Toll House Morsels are amazing in cookies - DUH. Anyone who has a grandma knows that they're fantastic in cookies...but try them in Trail Mix...or just plain :) Any way, these little guys are addicting and delicious!!
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
You can't ever go wrong with this. I use it to bake cookies and cupcakes, cook pancakes and waffles, and for everything else!! Sometimes, we just melt this so we can use it as a dip. There are so many uses for this that you can basically make anything chocolate
Kelly H.
Oceano, CA
I enjoy using these chocolate chips for baking cookies. They have the slightly sweet/slightly bitter chocolate taste. Tastes great in brownies as well. They melt down very well, nice and smooth. This is a name brand that you can trust for all you sweet treats.
Sandy V.
I love Nestle Toll House Chocolate chips. They are the only brand I use when making chocolate chip cookies. I also love the "mini" chocolate chips and use those to top off my vanilla ice cream. They are the best (imo).
Tia P.
Greenfield, IL
These are my favorite chocolate chips. They make a great addition to my kids favorite things. I use them to make birthday cake icing, I throw them in pancakes as a treat, they get mixed in with my cookies and sometimes I throw a handful in my popcorn bowl.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?