BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Helena D.
Castle Rock, CO
I love chocolate chips especially Toll House' chips. They also have a dark chocolate chip. They are great to bake with and make any treat a little bit sweeter! I recently made frozen banana pieces with peanut butter dipped in dark chocolate chips by toll house!
Jessica S.
I love toll house chocolate morsels. I try to keep a bag on hand regularly. I use in fondue pot that I have and casket chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite!!) or chocolate covered pretzels. Even use morsels for breakfast when making pancakes or waffles.
Amanda F.
These are the ONLY baking chips that you should buy if you are making chocolate chip cookies or really anything else that asks for chocolate chips in the recipe! These are the best of the best and are definitely delicious!
Jennifer R.
Best chocolate chips by far!! So many uses for these chocolate chips making cookies, chocolate fudge (yum), chocolate covered strawberries the possibilities are endless!!
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up enjoying homemade Chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle chips and through out the years I have tried many different brands of Chocolate chips none of wich I enjoyed as much as I have the smooth flavor of Nestle.
Priscilla B.
Pensacola, FL
We are never without a bag, or two of nestle tollhouse morsels. Not only do they make the best chocolate chip cookies, they're also great for making hot chocolate. ☕️
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
This is the only chocolate i use in my chocolate covered strawberries. i usually buy the mini morsels because they melt faster. it melts so smooth and creamy! everyone always asked me why my strawberries are so amzing....truth is the secrete is in the chocolate!!!
Mika C.
The Toll House Chocolate Chips are the best thing ever!!! There so affordable and so yummy! If you need to add a little bit of chocolate to anything this is the thing to get. Love making chocolate chip pancakes with these
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
Every year, around the Holidays, I make somewhere around 30 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. Nestle Toll House semi sweet chips are the ONLY chocolate chips I use. They are DELICIOUS!
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love TollHouse morsels! I've used them a lot with making, especially cookies and cakes. They have a smooth chocolate tastes and can be used for a variety of things.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?