BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Devika B.
San Francisco, CA
Eating them by themselves is amazing. Making pancakes and throwing these in are heaven. They are so small, but are just the right amount of sweetness. Also because they are so small it is easy to melt them down when baking!
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
I love eating these. They are so good frozen and they taste delicious in cookies and in pancakes. I think they are great for making your own trail mix as well. I try not to eat too many since I'm watching my weight :) it's hard to do when they are in the freezer
Rachael M.
These are so yummy with chocolate chip cookies . These are also great just by themselves. I will eat these on a rainy day because it's just the perfect thing to eat .
Christina G.
Warwick, RI
Hubs and I always keep the White-Chocolate version of these in our refrigerator. Sometimes I melt them and use them to make my favorite popcorn-mix... and sometimes I just grab a handful of them and snack! The price is also great, and they are frequently on sale.
Danielle D.
Arlington
These thing are so yummy, my favorite thing to do with them is put them in my banana bread which is also gluten and egg free and it tastes amazing!!! You can buy these pretty much anywhere
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up enjoying homemade Chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle chips and through out the years I have tried many different brands of Chocolate chips none of wich I enjoyed as much as I have the smooth flavor of Nestle.
Shannon H.
This has to be the most addictive candy I've ever had. The white chocolate chip morsels are beyond amazing, not too much chocolate with the tiny sample sizes and the purchase is definitely worth it! Go out and get some!
brianna m.
Bartlesville, OK
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use. I use them in cookies and all kinds of other desserts. They melt great, and taste great. I like them so much I typically buy them in bulk from Sams Club. Nothing else compares.
Mika C.
The Toll House Chocolate Chips are the best thing ever!!! There so affordable and so yummy! If you need to add a little bit of chocolate to anything this is the thing to get. Love making chocolate chip pancakes with these
Helena D.
Castle Rock, CO
I love chocolate chips especially Toll House' chips. They also have a dark chocolate chip. They are great to bake with and make any treat a little bit sweeter! I recently made frozen banana pieces with peanut butter dipped in dark chocolate chips by toll house!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?