BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan Y.
My go to pick for when I am craving a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, I love baking with these chips because it makes my recipe perfect with the rich chocolate from these chocolate chips, or perfect for cookie dough!
Shannon H.
This has to be the most addictive candy I've ever had. The white chocolate chip morsels are beyond amazing, not too much chocolate with the tiny sample sizes and the purchase is definitely worth it! Go out and get some!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever had. They are good for both baking and to eat as a snack. I use them for cookies, pancakes, brownies, ice cream. You can't go wrong with these. I've tried a few other brands, but none of them can compete with these.
Keren C.
Orlando, FL
These are amazing in cookies or just by themselves! The chocolate used for them tastes so gourmet and delicant! I've tried other brands of semisweet morsels but these are by far the best I have tried up to date! They should make chocolate bars of the stuff!
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whenever I need chocolates for baking I always get nestle chocolates. These are by far the best tasting. They are more expensive then store brands but it is worth it!
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
Every year, around the Holidays, I make somewhere around 30 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. Nestle Toll House semi sweet chips are the ONLY chocolate chips I use. They are DELICIOUS!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Toll house morsels are amazing for using in different recipes! I can buy this from my local grocery store, they have. A fantastic flavor to them. They are very afforable and I would recommend for others to try.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
This is the only chocolate i use in my chocolate covered strawberries. i usually buy the mini morsels because they melt faster. it melts so smooth and creamy! everyone always asked me why my strawberries are so amzing....truth is the secrete is in the chocolate!!!
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! We always use them to make chocolate chip cookies. They melt amazingly. I can even eat them by themselves because I love chocolate. Nearly chocolate is so yummy! Very worth it!
Cassie L.
Littleton, CO
The Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels are a family tradition ever since I can remember. Anytime someone made cookies, these had to be a part of it. With my children now, I only use these delicious semi-sweet morsels because I want to keep the tradition around.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?