BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Nicole R.
Port Townsend, WA
I LOVE, LOVE to bake. My boyfriend has become obsessed with my chocolate chip cookies. He definitely prefers them when I add Nestle chocolate chips. I have found the best buy is the bulk size bags at Costco. They last forever without going bad. Occasionally I will splurge and go for an expensive type of chocolate, but for the every day recipes I always use Nestle.
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up enjoying homemade Chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle chips and through out the years I have tried many different brands of Chocolate chips none of wich I enjoyed as much as I have the smooth flavor of Nestle.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I love baking and this are one of my faves of all times! I actually made some brownies today and added some on top to give an extra touch and sweetness. Totally recommend this.
Amanda F.
These are the ONLY baking chips that you should buy if you are making chocolate chip cookies or really anything else that asks for chocolate chips in the recipe! These are the best of the best and are definitely delicious!
Alejandra M.
I love these so much! I use them in baking and to make chocolate chip pancakes. They're my favorite brand of chocolate chips and they can be used in so many different ways. I've even used them as an ice cream topping before.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies every time. There is no other brand I trust more than this to make cookies. They are the perfect amount of sweet and melty goodness. We often buy the biggest bag because we go through them so quickly and it is worth the money!
Liz W.
Fremont , CA
I love eating these. They are so good frozen and they taste delicious in cookies and in pancakes. I think they are great for making your own trail mix as well. I try not to eat too many since I'm watching my weight :) it's hard to do when they are in the freezer
Keren C.
Orlando, FL
These are amazing in cookies or just by themselves! The chocolate used for them tastes so gourmet and delicant! I've tried other brands of semisweet morsels but these are by far the best I have tried up to date! They should make chocolate bars of the stuff!
Christina G.
Warwick, RI
Hubs and I always keep the White-Chocolate version of these in our refrigerator. Sometimes I melt them and use them to make my favorite popcorn-mix... and sometimes I just grab a handful of them and snack! The price is also great, and they are frequently on sale.
Lauren G.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do a lot of baking with chocolate and this is the only brand I will use. It gives everything a great flavor and melts evenly so I don't have any burnt chocolate. Also great to have around when you are craving chocolate
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?