BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan Y.
My go to pick for when I am craving a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, I love baking with these chips because it makes my recipe perfect with the rich chocolate from these chocolate chips, or perfect for cookie dough!
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
Every year, around the Holidays, I make somewhere around 30 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. Nestle Toll House semi sweet chips are the ONLY chocolate chips I use. They are DELICIOUS!
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
The classic! I've been making no-bake "lactation cookies" that are supposed to increase milk supply. I add these and they're delicious. (The cookies have oatmeal, flax seed, Brewers yeast, peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips in case anyone is wondering).
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product is great for baking or melting down to be used in various desserts. Recently, I used this product to make a snack mix and the chocolate melted down wonderfully. This is a multi use item that I would highly recommend.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious and great for baking! My children love the mini morsels! They are affordable and it comes In a decent sized package! Will definitely keep buying for all my baking needs!
Cassie L.
Littleton, CO
The Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels are a family tradition ever since I can remember. Anytime someone made cookies, these had to be a part of it. With my children now, I only use these delicious semi-sweet morsels because I want to keep the tradition around.
Katherine  A.
Carbondale, IL
Classic ingredient here! I always use Tollhouse chocolate chips. And, when I don't have any other chocolate in the house, I can grab a little handful of these and they curb my sweet tooth!
Diana F.
I won't use any other off brand, it just does NOT taste the same to me. We use them for cookies, pancakes, and tons of other recipes. They are of higher quality, and you can count on it to be a reliable product for using!
Ashley P.
My husband bakes the "original Toll house" cookies and of course uses these morsels, they are so delicious, I could just eat the whole bag of them before we bake anything! So sweet and delicious! They bake really well also.
Sarah H.
Nestle is the only brand we use for baking! These are used in my mom's classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Very affordable too. And a nice recipe is printed on the back of the bag for your convenience!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?