BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT
Every year, around the Holidays, I make somewhere around 30 dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. Nestle Toll House semi sweet chips are the ONLY chocolate chips I use. They are DELICIOUS!
Lauren G.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I do a lot of baking with chocolate and this is the only brand I will use. It gives everything a great flavor and melts evenly so I don't have any burnt chocolate. Also great to have around when you are craving chocolate
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
This is the only chocolate i use in my chocolate covered strawberries. i usually buy the mini morsels because they melt faster. it melts so smooth and creamy! everyone always asked me why my strawberries are so amzing....truth is the secrete is in the chocolate!!!
Miranda H.
Perrysburg, OH
Some of my earliest memories in the kitchen with my mom is making homemade chocolate chip cookies with Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. They always made the best cookies! Now I still use them in cookies, but I also use them to melt down and dip candies in.
Nicole R.
Port Townsend, WA
I LOVE, LOVE to bake. My boyfriend has become obsessed with my chocolate chip cookies. He definitely prefers them when I add Nestle chocolate chips. I have found the best buy is the bulk size bags at Costco. They last forever without going bad. Occasionally I will splurge and go for an expensive type of chocolate, but for the every day recipes I always use Nestle.
Amanda F.
These are the ONLY baking chips that you should buy if you are making chocolate chip cookies or really anything else that asks for chocolate chips in the recipe! These are the best of the best and are definitely delicious!
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
I love eating these. They are so good frozen and they taste delicious in cookies and in pancakes. I think they are great for making your own trail mix as well. I try not to eat too many since I'm watching my weight :) it's hard to do when they are in the freezer
Sarah H.
Nestle is the only brand we use for baking! These are used in my mom's classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Very affordable too. And a nice recipe is printed on the back of the bag for your convenience!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
These are the best chocolate chips I have ever had. They are good for both baking and to eat as a snack. I use them for cookies, pancakes, brownies, ice cream. You can't go wrong with these. I've tried a few other brands, but none of them can compete with these.
Mika C.
The Toll House Chocolate Chips are the best thing ever!!! There so affordable and so yummy! If you need to add a little bit of chocolate to anything this is the thing to get. Love making chocolate chip pancakes with these
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?