BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my "go-to" semi-sweet chips I use for all my baking. They are tasty, high quality, and make wonderful cookies and pastries. This product is also wonderful to melt for chocolate dipped fruit or a chocolate fountain.
Mary J.
Mccook, NE
These are the best chocolate chips I've had, and I love the variety of chocolate to give my dessert the best flavor. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is my go to recipe when I'm looking for the perfect chocolate chips. I highly recommend this brand.
Cassie D.
Marion, IA
I have a son with a peanut allergy, and these chips are not safe for him, so we use another brand. I would love to use Nestle to make yummy treats for my boys, because my mom always used Nestle Toll House, but it is not worth the risk of peanut cross-contamination.
kenzi g.
If you want a perfect chocolate chip cookie this is the recipe you follow/the chocolate chips you use. They always are a crowd pleaser. Plus if you like making cake balls or melting chocolate for fondu these work out very well
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, CA
Love this for chocolate chip cookies to chocolate cover strawberries to pancakes and waffles it's great and also as a little treat I always find them at food 4 less and yes I recommend for any use you many need chocolate chips
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
These are a staple in my home! We always keep,these on hand because they are my families favorite to whip up a batch of cookies or grab a handful when we just want a delicious sweet snack!
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! We always use them to make chocolate chip cookies. They melt amazingly. I can even eat them by themselves because I love chocolate. Nearly chocolate is so yummy! Very worth it!
Devika B.
San Francisco, CA
Eating them by themselves is amazing. Making pancakes and throwing these in are heaven. They are so small, but are just the right amount of sweetness. Also because they are so small it is easy to melt them down when baking!
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up enjoying homemade Chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle chips and through out the years I have tried many different brands of Chocolate chips none of wich I enjoyed as much as I have the smooth flavor of Nestle.
Ivy M.
El Paso, TX
I know I got these with the good intentions of baking but they did not make it that far. I ate them all from the bag. Then I bought more and ate those too. I love that they are semi sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back