BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
This chocolate is pretty good. Although I don't think it is the best chocolate I still like it. They are especially good in cookie or on ice cream. I like the semi-sweet morsels more than regular milk chocolate. Defiantly worth buying as a bag is not expensive at all.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite thing to bake with, anything that requires chocolate I use! I probably bake with this at least once a month! It is the best tasting chocolate around! I would recommend this for everyone!
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
Me and my mom use these for cooking all the time. They are just sweet enough to be useful for cookies, but if you want to eat them by themselves I'd go for something a little sweeter. I don't know if they are Vegan or not.
Marianne T.
Suffern
I've been baking since i was a little girl and no other chocolate chip can compare! There is nothing like the taste of a nestle toll house chocolate chip cookie. I can automatically tell the difference between nestle and other brands. I won't buy anything else.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Toll house is my go-to chocolate chip for baking!! i even found that the recipe they have on the back of the best is one of the best chocolate chip cookie recipes Ive come across. Sometimes I add peanut butter chips for more flavor.
Layla 💜.
So I've recently used these chocolates in one of my cakes for a party. Everyone loved them, all asked what was my recipe and how I made them & can they have it. I 100% recommend these chocolates
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
These are the best chocolate chips I've had, and I love the variety of chocolate to give my dessert the best flavor. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is my go to recipe when I'm looking for the perfect chocolate chips. I highly recommend this brand.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
My Mom would bake with these and she passed down her baking skills to my sister and I. These are my favorite for baking brownies and chocolate chip cookies. A tradition.
Casey W.
Bel Air, MD
I always attempt to make cookies and end up eating handfuls of these in the process! Great for a quick sweet pick-me-up or to toss into a granola energy mix. My favorite-Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels mixed with mini marshmellows, M&M Candies, and salty pretzels sticks :)
Vickii S.
Brookline, MA
This are the ONLY morsels I will use when making cookies! They're the perfect size, and sweetness! They're not pricey and you get a lot for many batches of cookies :) they're very repurchase worthy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?