BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
My Mom would bake with these and she passed down her baking skills to my sister and I. These are my favorite for baking brownies and chocolate chip cookies. A tradition.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these chocolate chips. The recipe on the back for choc. chip cookies is perfect (I think I may have it memorized). These are probably the best choc. chips on the market. I get mine at Sam's club because they are a good value.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great in cookies, for melting or even snacking. These chips are one of very few brands that will actually melt away in your mouth as you let them sit there. You can taste the quality!!
Melissa T.
Flint, MI
These are wonderful for just about anything! Choc. chip pancakes, cookies, banana bread & boats, cakes, brownies, trail mixes etc. These things are a handy little snack to keep around the house! My favorite are their mini's!
Nahid H.
Plymouth , MN
This is one versatile baking and snacking staple. I use it for cookies of course, pancakes, hot chocolate etc. I always can find a way to add the extra something chocolate brings to a treat by adding Tollhouse morsels. I like to eat them straight out of the bag too.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Toll house is my go-to chocolate chip for baking!! i even found that the recipe they have on the back of the best is one of the best chocolate chip cookie recipes Ive come across. Sometimes I add peanut butter chips for more flavor.
Ranna A.
I use them for just about anything. I melt them and use for chocolate covered strawberries, truffles; you name it and for just eating them straight out of the bag. Like little bites of heaven!
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
No doubt the best chocolate chips for baking. Other brands seem to melt too much when they are used for cookies, etc. But these chocolate chips are perfect. Not to mention the toll house recipe for cookies is the best one around.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are perfect for baking. I always keep a bag or two in my pantry. I buy the semi sweet. The mini chips are great too! Around holidays you can find special flavors.
Brooke P.
Sahuarita, AZ
I only ever use these in my cookies and my baking activities. They melt and taste just right! Whether it is pancakes or to melt and use in a fruit dip, this the only kind I use. What is helpful is going to a discount store like Costco and buying that huge bag of them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?