BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These are the best chocolate chips on the market, hands down. They taste delicious and maintain their shape when baked (something I really appreciate!). They are perfect for any baked good.
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product is great for baking or melting down to be used in various desserts. Recently, I used this product to make a snack mix and the chocolate melted down wonderfully. This is a multi use item that I would highly recommend.
Katherine  A.
Carbondale, IL
Classic ingredient here! I always use Tollhouse chocolate chips. And, when I don't have any other chocolate in the house, I can grab a little handful of these and they curb my sweet tooth!
Jennifer R.
Best chocolate chips by far!! So many uses for these chocolate chips making cookies, chocolate fudge (yum), chocolate covered strawberries the possibilities are endless!!
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
I know I got these with the good intentions of baking but they did not make it that far. I ate them all from the bag. Then I bought more and ate those too. I love that they are semi sweet.
Christina G.
Warwick, RI
Hubs and I always keep the White-Chocolate version of these in our refrigerator. Sometimes I melt them and use them to make my favorite popcorn-mix... and sometimes I just grab a handful of them and snack! The price is also great, and they are frequently on sale.
Devika B.
San Francisco, CA
Eating them by themselves is amazing. Making pancakes and throwing these in are heaven. They are so small, but are just the right amount of sweetness. Also because they are so small it is easy to melt them down when baking!
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I love baking and this are one of my faves of all times! I actually made some brownies today and added some on top to give an extra touch and sweetness. Totally recommend this.
Jade T.
buffalo, NY
These are a staple in my home! We always keep,these on hand because they are my families favorite to whip up a batch of cookies or grab a handful when we just want a delicious sweet snack!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies every time. There is no other brand I trust more than this to make cookies. They are the perfect amount of sweet and melty goodness. We often buy the biggest bag because we go through them so quickly and it is worth the money!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?