BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
marie t.
I have always liked the semisweet morsels better than the milk chocolate. They are not as sweet and are the perfect match for chocolate chip cookies. Freeze them pop a handful in a baggie and you have a cold sweet ( but not to sweet snack)
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are perfect for baking. I always keep a bag or two in my pantry. I buy the semi sweet. The mini chips are great too! Around holidays you can find special flavors.
Debra M.
Long Beach, CA
I always have a bag or two in my pantry because everything tastes better with these chocolate chips in them. If I bake, I add them even when the recipe doesn't call for them. Just makes everything taste better and richer. Also sneak a handful in my mouth on the sly
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Toll House is the main ingredient in my favorite cookies, but there are so many ways that I use these. The are the best quality and a great price. Easily found at mist grocery stores. They store well and you can freeze them so stock up when you find them on sale.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these chocolate chips. The recipe on the back for choc. chip cookies is perfect (I think I may have it memorized). These are probably the best choc. chips on the market. I get mine at Sam's club because they are a good value.
Peyton J.
Every time I bake brownies or cookies, I choose this brand of chocolate chips. It really does make the cookie or brownie better. It may be more expensive than other brands but it's worth it!
Demetra O.
Roswell, GA
These semi sweet chocolate chips are widely available and hold their shape well when baking, but the mild chocolate flavor isn't rich enough for my taste. I prefer a richer chocolate with deeper, more complex flavor. I find the texture a bit grainy and waxy as well.
Angela M.
Galien, MI
I bake lots of cookies with my kids. I always use toll house for the best flavor. I've had the recipe on the bag memorized since I was about 12. I also like to keep a bag in the fridge for when I feel like I need a handful of chocolate. The semi-sweet are my favorite.
Dayana P.
Pharr, TX
I super love these chocolate chips because you can use them for anything! You can melt them and dip them in strawberries or apples or even pineapples. they taste super good. not too chocolaty
Linda K.
Tucson, AZ
These morsels are a generations old tradition, that we all remember growing up and the taste is still the same premium taste that no other baking chip can compete with...you know that saying if it aint'broke don't fix it? well, if it ain't Nestle, don't bake it
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?