BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! We always use them to make chocolate chip cookies. They melt amazingly. I can even eat them by themselves because I love chocolate. Nearly chocolate is so yummy! Very worth it!
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
I have used Nestle Tollhouse morsels for longer than I can remember. They have a fantastic chocolate flavor. I use them in cookies. Pancakes. And so much more. I recommend them to everyone.
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
I grew up enjoying homemade Chocolate chip cookies made with Nestle chips and through out the years I have tried many different brands of Chocolate chips none of wich I enjoyed as much as I have the smooth flavor of Nestle.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Delicious. What more can I say? These semi-sweet chocolate chips are made from real chocolate. You can make toll house cookies with the, jazz up a pan of brownies, melt them to dip pretzels in. It's chocolate in its best state.
Alejandra M.
I love these so much! I use them in baking and to make chocolate chip pancakes. They're my favorite brand of chocolate chips and they can be used in so many different ways. I've even used them as an ice cream topping before.
Sarah H.
Nestle is the only brand we use for baking! These are used in my mom's classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. Very affordable too. And a nice recipe is printed on the back of the bag for your convenience!
Ashley P.
My husband bakes the "original Toll house" cookies and of course uses these morsels, they are so delicious, I could just eat the whole bag of them before we bake anything! So sweet and delicious! They bake really well also.
Danielle D.
Arlington
These thing are so yummy, my favorite thing to do with them is put them in my banana bread which is also gluten and egg free and it tastes amazing!!! You can buy these pretty much anywhere
Alyssa N.
I use these with the recipe included. My mother has always used these, she swears by the recipe. They're also great in pancakes and brownies. I buy them all the time for my baking days. I love these chocolate chips.
Jessica S.
I love toll house chocolate morsels. I try to keep a bag on hand regularly. I use in fondue pot that I have and casket chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite!!) or chocolate covered pretzels. Even use morsels for breakfast when making pancakes or waffles.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?