BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara M.
Sacramento, CA
Toll House is the best! My mother, both my sisters and I have been using these chocolate chips for years any time we make chocolate chips or blondies! They're amazing!
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite thing to bake with, anything that requires chocolate I use! I probably bake with this at least once a month! It is the best tasting chocolate around! I would recommend this for everyone!
Linda K.
Tucson, AZ
These morsels are a generations old tradition, that we all remember growing up and the taste is still the same premium taste that no other baking chip can compete with...you know that saying if it aint'broke don't fix it? well, if it ain't Nestle, don't bake it
Layla 💜.
So I've recently used these chocolates in one of my cakes for a party. Everyone loved them, all asked what was my recipe and how I made them & can they have it. I 100% recommend these chocolates
Orhai N.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite chocolate morsels. I throw them in cookies, brownies, and cake. They also melt perfectly in the microwave and are great for chocolate covered strawberries.
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
My Mom would bake with these and she passed down her baking skills to my sister and I. These are my favorite for baking brownies and chocolate chip cookies. A tradition.
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
These are great for baking into chocolate chip cookies or melting to make a candy coating. The semi-sweet chocolate has a nice, rich flavor that adds an extra oomph to anything you're making.
Tammy H.
San Antonio , TX
I use them in my cookies and my brownies for extra chocolate it's so yummy my whole family love them espically the kids they love anything that has to do with chocolate
Peyton J.
Every time I bake brownies or cookies, I choose this brand of chocolate chips. It really does make the cookie or brownie better. It may be more expensive than other brands but it's worth it!
marie t.
I have always liked the semisweet morsels better than the milk chocolate. They are not as sweet and are the perfect match for chocolate chip cookies. Freeze them pop a handful in a baggie and you have a cold sweet ( but not to sweet snack)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?