BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan P.
Greenwood, IN
My mother uses these every year when she makes Christmas cookies and these have been in the family for as long as I can remember. We don't use any other brand of chocolate chips and they're just so good.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The chocolate itself is sooo good! I use these for making cooking, melt into hot chocolate or coffee, or eat it by itself. I can finish off the whole bag within two days! The chocolate itself is just right. Not to strong tasting and no over bearing sugar taste to it. Worth the buy.
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product! I use these for all of my baking needs. The price is fair for the amount you get. I bought this from Walmart for around $5 and it was so worth it! Definitely will recommend to a friend!
Ana Marina I.
Tampa, FL
I bake all the time and this is my go to chocolate chips! I prefer these over baking chocolate because of their convenient shape. I also like the pop them in my mouth and eat them just as they are. They are extremely affordable and most importantly accessible. They are everywhere!
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Best all around chocolate chip. Quality is great and great compared to the price. I love using the recipe on the back to make chocolate chip cookies. I always stick up on these around the holidays because they are great for baking and usually there are great deals around the holidays.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I like to use a handful of these when baking items from scratch. Sometimes it's cupcakes, brownies, cookies, or more. Your possibilities are endless with these chocolate drops. I recommend you pick up a pack wherever you shop.
Sarah G.
These chocolate chips are literally always in my pantry, so I can make chocolate chip cookies and cakes with them whenver I feel like. They are so easy to use (and yummy to eat alone too). I really trust the brand and this is a great value for the price, especially when they go on sale
Beth B.
Laporte, IN
Now seriously how can you go wrong with Nestle? Exactly you can't, so go grab some and start baking. These are a popular item here as my girls love chocolate chip pancakes! Or just a little chocolate to help get by those cravings.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold, NJ
These chocolate chips are a necessity if your a baker! They are affordable and you can get them at any grocery store! I got mine at Walmart! It's a great value you get a ton of chocolate chips in this big bag! Love them!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestle is a house hold name is deserves to be! Their chocolate is pretty delicious and these chips melt perfectly. Lately I've been low carbing but they have an option for me too. Nestle is all around awesome
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?