BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lexi H.
These chocolate chips are so so good. I love them in cookies and cookie dough or just by themselves! They taste fantastic and a good amount comes in the package you can buy! These are the best of the best to me.
Samantha D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I've used these for baking and also just to eat because they're so yummy! I bought them at Walmart and they're a fair price they're really good to me and sweet! I recommend to others Bc they are just everything
Brooklyn G.
I absolutely LOVE using these when I make my homemade chocolate chip cookies! They taste so so good and make my cookies taste so rich and delicious! They are also a great price and are super easy to find at any grocery store!
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
For me I use these as chocolate dip. I melt these mini chocolate in the microwave to 15-30 seconds. I later dip strawberries or other food. You can find these at Target,Walmart and many more stores. For me I don't eat these chocolate out of the packaging. I would rather buy in chocolate bar.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
These are the only brand of chocolate chips I would include in my homemade ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies! They are of high quality and I would recommend these to any bakers out there! I would not buy any other brand!
Brittany L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are absolutely the easiest cookies to bake with. I also like to mix these with peanut butter chips for the best combination cookies. They are much better priced than other brands. In fact, they make at least a monthly review in my house.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
These are the only chocolate chips I use for baking. The chocolate is good, not waxy like knock off brands. They melt well and easily in the microwave, if using for drizzle or coating. These are available at most retail grocery stores. I will continue to use Nestles Toll House products.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
I cook with nestle toll house morsels thay make the best chocolate chip cookies ever i have used them since i was a child with my mom i love these chips thay make my cookies taste out of this world i would never use anything different and you should try them you will never use anything different again
Katie F.
Holt, MI
These are great for cookies, but also great for melting and topping other items. I love to melt them over strawberries and pineapple. I usually buy from my local grocery store, and they are always affordable.
Izzy H.
Where do I start? How can anyone go wrong with some chocolate?! I love these! I eat them as a little snack, throw them in ice cream and other desserts, and I cannot live without some chocolate in my life. Love these and they are a necessity!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?