BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
This is the best brand chocolate chips in my opinion! I always have them in the cubboard, i use them for pancakes, cakepops, cookies, cupcakes! The list goes on and on, I'm never without a bag at home!! Definitely will be the only brand i ever buy!
Jocelyn C.
Tiffin, OH
The best brand of chocolate chips there are. I use these every time a recipe calls for chocolate chips. Even recipe books call for nestle over other brands. The price is worth the quality. I will continue to purchase this brand of chocolate chips.
Emily J.
New Albany, OH
These chips are so multi functional for any recipe! They are perfect for melting, to add to cookies, or just to pop in for a quick snack! The flavor is rich and smooth and would highly recommend this product for all of your chocolate baking needs!
Jenn K.
I love these because they're so versatile. I use these for cookies, s'mores, and all types of desserts. Sometimes, when I'm craving chocolate I eat these on their own because they're tasty. I prefer the semi-sweet version of these chocolate chips.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips! Not only are they affordable they are perfect sweetness and flavor for any recipe. Target is my go to for this product it is always on sale and easy to find when I am craving something sweet to bake.
Kierah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely loooooove this brand of chocolate, itms the only one I use for baking and it's very affordable. The value is worth it. I buy this from either walmart or smiths! Its worth the purchase and you'd want to purchase it over and over again.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Nestle Tollhouse morsels are THE BEST to bake chocolate chip cookies with! Their recipe is the best and easy to follow. I get the most compliments from using these morsels. My stomach is rumbling just thinking about them. Gotta go get some now :)
Amanda J.
Delicious! Love using Nestlé in all my recipes. We always use the Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips for our family chocolate chip cookies and general baking. The product is a fair price, good quality, and it's easy to find. I highly recommend it.
Dolores P.
San Jose, CA
Definitely a bakers must have. Toll House has been around forever providing our delicious baked goods with just the right amount of chocolate! I usually buy mine from Walmart at a super cheap price. If you haven't tried them, you're missing out!
Cyra-ann Q.
Kailua, HI
These are my go to chocolates for everything! These are especially amazing in my oatmeal chocolate Krispy cookies so yummy! I also put these in my pancakes! I tried other brands of chocolates but these are the BEST !! Definitely recommend these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?