BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
lydia o.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are great for baking chocolate chip cookies but if ur trying to use them for dipping I wouldn't suggest them unless u like that more rich or dark chocolate taste wich personally I don't but other wise baking definitely works
leah s.
Niagara Falls, NY
I can not even explain how long toll house has been apart of every family hiday ive ever had. Anytime we bake something for a holiday or ocassion we always use toll house as our go to baking brand, delicous product every time!
Jennifer P.
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! Semi sweet is the perfect amount of sweetness to where you can eat the plain too! Perfect for baking into cookies, muffins,breads, and any other yummy sweet treats! Would definitely recommend.
Yolanda D.
Harlingen, TX
Yummo is all I know!! I use for my overnight oats either before or after refrigeration. Another desert I make is on top of apples and peanut butter. Love em because they can be used for cooking and snacking and last a long time.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Nothing can compare to these Chocolate Chips. They are the by far my favorite ones to use. They chocolate cookie recipe is also a favorite of my BF. He always wants me to bake him cookies, and wont eat a chocolate cookie from anywhere else!
Rachel B.
Riverside, CA
Excellent brand of semi-sweet chocolate morsels! They are chunky and don't do that smearing melty-thing when the dough gets a bit hot. However, it still does great once the cookies are baked! :)
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I use these all the time for my cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter balls and a quick chocolate fix.. I e tried other brands but nothing compares to them..
Brianna P.
Huntsville, AL
Nestle is a great brand all around, but there semi sweet chocolate chips are perfect for any sweet desert! Many recipes for desserts call for semi sweet chocolate and I always get nestle because it never disappoints! (Also great to snack on if you have a sweet tooth)
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
My ultimate guilty pleasure by far , I use these to make my famous mint chocolate chip cupcakes and every baking experiment really and will admit that I eat them by themselves from time to time 😅 ooops
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?