BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer P.
My favorite brand of chocolate chips! Semi sweet is the perfect amount of sweetness to where you can eat the plain too! Perfect for baking into cookies, muffins,breads, and any other yummy sweet treats! Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
These morsels are great for cooking and come in so many varieties. The possibilities are endless on the dessert recipes you can use these chips for although if your making chocolate chip cookies with them they will never disappoint.
Amber R.
Straw Plains, TN
My family and I decided to make Christmas cookies and we saw these chips and knew we had to use them! The recipe on the bag is absolutely delicious and the red and green chips make the cookies look very festive!
Jess E.
Only chocolate chips I ever use while baking. I love the taste of these morsels and they have the different flavors that you can choose from so I always have chocolate chips on hand to make pancakes and other things. I also always use the recipe for cookies on the back.
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
I use these for everything. My homemade chocolate chip cookies, my brownies, and my chocolate chip pancakes. They are delicious and they are very great on price. Love them
Denisha H.
London, KY
I make a lot of homemade candies and cookies, especially around the holidays, and when shopping for the perfect morsels to use in my recipes I often find myself purchasing the Toll House brand simply because they aren't as bitter as other brands I've purchased in the past.
Heather J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Only brand I use. Makes the best chocolate chip cookies. Also best for melting to make chocolate covered fruits and pretzels. Throw some into your next banana bread mix for a really great treat
Rosemia R.
Toll house morsels are the best chocolate chips that I use to make chocolate chip cookies. The flavor of these chocolate chips are great. The price of this bag of chocolate chips is great to. The quality and taste of these chips like a high end bag of chocolate chips.
chloe p.
Colonial Heights, VA
I buy the small boxes from dollar tree. I'm always eating theses non stop. They taste so good they just melt in your mouth. They have this flavor to it that other chocolate doesn't have I love it
Grace W.
Columbia, SC
I frequently use toll house semi-sweet chocolate chips in my baking and they work perfectly. I have also used them as a base for fondue and they work very well and don’t burn. I generally stock up when they are on sale so I always have ingredients to make cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back