BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Helen R.
I love using these in cookies, pancakes, muffins, and homemade granola bars! I've also melted them and mixed with a little powdered sugar and milk to use as a frosting. Not too mention how good they are straight out of the bag....
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I love mixing these in a cookie mix. they are so good and make the cookies taste better. I never eat these by themself I always mix them in something or try them in New things to see if it works.
Erika L.
Whittier, CA
These chocolate chips are seriously a chocolate lovers dream. They are soo good. My favorite at the minis. I keep my pantry stocked with these for those days when I need a little pick me up. And they come a few different yummy flavors. My choice for baking and SNACKING!
Bobbie L.
Laurinburg , NC
I use these all the time for my cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter balls and a quick chocolate fix.. I e tried other brands but nothing compares to them..
Nicole M.
The best chocolate chips for baking- store brand just doesn't compare. I'm an avid baker (daily to weekly) and good chocolate chips make the cookies!! Good value, great product! I definitely recommend them!
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is great to bake with .We eat them with several recipes...yummmm... My children eat them in there pancakes in the am all the time.They are gteat with many differect desserts as well.
Sasha R.
We try to eat as healthy as possible but still fun. I don't want my kids to feel as though they are losing out on anything. I use these mini ones for pancakes, as frozen yogurt toppings, in trail and snack mixes and I even pop some in hot chocolate with the marshmallows.
Jamie A.
Who doesn't love this classic? The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use is the one on the back of this bag! They're always also a go to around Christmas time when I making candies. I buy them again and again and never think to buy the storebrand!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Best chocolate chips out there. I make cookies and hot cocoa and many other things with these. Not to mention they taste great by themselves. Great price also! Only chocolate chip I bake with. Very good price also.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Nothing can compare to these Chocolate Chips. They are the by far my favorite ones to use. They chocolate cookie recipe is also a favorite of my BF. He always wants me to bake him cookies, and wont eat a chocolate cookie from anywhere else!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?