BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Heather D.
These are the only chocolate chips we use at my house. They are delicious. They make the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever put it your mouth. Been a favorite of mine since I was a child.
Bev S.
I know the main use of Nestle Semi-Sweet Toll House morsels is an important ingredient for baking goodies. But for me, I just toss a bag in the refrigerator and then occasionally grab a few straight from the bag to munch on as a quick, sweet treat! That is my childhood's earliest memory of these Toll House morsels!!!
Lex R.
I always use this brand of chocolate chips when I make baked goods. My family loves them, and they're nice to keep in the pantry when you want a little something sweet hahaha. I do really enjoy them and would highly recommend.
Erika L.
Whittier, CA
These chocolate chips are seriously a chocolate lovers dream. They are soo good. My favorite at the minis. I keep my pantry stocked with these for those days when I need a little pick me up. And they come a few different yummy flavors. My choice for baking and SNACKING!
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is great to bake with .We eat them with several recipes...yummmm... My children eat them in there pancakes in the am all the time.They are gteat with many differect desserts as well.
Kayla S.
Wilmington, NC
The best thing about Toll House Morsels is how versatile they are. You can use them in pancakes, banana bread, on top of a yoghurt parfait, or you can eat them alone. You can basically use them for anything! I've tried other brands before, but nothing beats Toll House.
Sandra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Easy to use. Traditional flavor. Melts readily. Use in endless ways: cookies, pb sandwiches, chili, dip fruit or pretzels, overnight oats, mix into your ice cream or coffee
Helen R.
I love using these in cookies, pancakes, muffins, and homemade granola bars! I've also melted them and mixed with a little powdered sugar and milk to use as a frosting. Not too mention how good they are straight out of the bag....
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Love to use toll house morsels in my bake goods. The come in different flavors and melts easy. Tastes sweet and melts in your mouth. Wish the seasonal flavors stay in the stores all year around.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using Nestle chocolate chips! They make the most perfect cookies. Melt the chocolate and dip strawberries or pretzels in instead! I prefer the milk chocolate for everything but cookies. But they keep well if you don't use them all.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?