BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sasha R.
We try to eat as healthy as possible but still fun. I don't want my kids to feel as though they are losing out on anything. I use these mini ones for pancakes, as frozen yogurt toppings, in trail and snack mixes and I even pop some in hot chocolate with the marshmallows.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC
I love and I am sure my daughter loves it when I purchase and make home made chocolate chip cookies. Warm and gooey is the only way to eat them. Love this brand. I find it hard to pass up in the aisle but I do, I only purchase this item when it is on sale and I have a coupon to make it a better deal. Holidays and Special occasions is the only reason I make sweets in my home.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always loved using these chocolate morsels for cookies or other fun desserts. These are always priced well and are a great quality. I love all of the flavors as well!
Lynn S.
Crofton, MD
I use generic or store brand versions of almost all of my baking supplies, but I never, ever substitute my chocolate chips! They're perfectly sweet and melt nicely. Some other knock off brands have a strange aftertaste to their chips. Tollhouse is the only brand I'll use.
Amber R.
Straw Plains, TN
My family and I decided to make Christmas cookies and we saw these chips and knew we had to use them! The recipe on the bag is absolutely delicious and the red and green chips make the cookies look very festive!
Ramona S.
These are the best to make cookies with.. they are semi sweet so its not overwhelming with chocolate I really like to bake with these also I find that the cheaper brand does not taste as rich .. I mean if you are a chocolate lover
Cheyenne G.
I always use toll house when I bake. These are great for everything. They are great for cookies, fudge, coating peppermint sticks, and just to eat. These don't last long at my house and it's great that they are easy to find in stores and they aren't that expensive.
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
Nestle semi-sweet morsels is my "go to" product for chocolate chip cookies, ganache, and well...just about anything chocolate. I even melt it down and use it to flavor my chocolate buttercream! I much prefer the flavor and smell of Nestle morsels than of any other brand.
leah s.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can not even explain how long toll house has been apart of every family hiday ive ever had. Anytime we bake something for a holiday or ocassion we always use toll house as our go to baking brand, delicous product every time!
Emily J.
Atlanta, IN
I am a huge baker. I use these chocolate chips for Cookies, Candy, Ice Cream, Cakes etc. I'm constantly using chocolate chips because chocolate is my favorite - Nestle's are THE BEST I have found and I use them nearly 3x per week!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart